Home Forums Music Grammys 2023 Performers Lineup

Grammys 2023 Performers Lineup

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 799 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
4 days ago
( +3 hidden )
replies
views
users
awardsfc
Cameron
fabcjr

• Opium
    Topics:

Taylor not going is not surprising at all since she’s not up for AOTY and may lose SOTY. And tbh I still think we gonna see Beyoncé there even if she doesn’t perform. And did I miss something about Miley and the Grammys?

Of course the ungrateful and greedy Taylor Swift has to attend only if they’re gonna give something to her as if 3 AOTYs aren’t enough already for her overratted mediocre ass albums.

Rightfully the Oscars said NO to her 2 times this year.

ReplyCopy URL

Mrostamen
    Topics:

Beyoncé is obviously not going to sit her ass over this ass long ceremony and even doing a medley just to see them giving another AOTY to the basic Adele. Adele is probably scared of doing another pathetic act claiming Beyoncé deserved to win, this time she would probably being cancelled for, since if that was really the case she could have avoided to submit.

don’t worry adele will gladly accept the award without mentioning beyonce this time

ReplyCopy URL

Jam_packed
    Topics:

The Oscars despite their snubs and oversight, still seem to be highly regarded in the film industry and among A-list actors. The Grammys on the other hand are an outright joke.

ReplyCopy URL

HaimOnRye
    Topics:

These artists showed up at the Grammys even when they were MORE rigged (Blue Ribbon committee) so I am not buying the ‘protest’ pov unless they clearly say so. I have doubts on the fact that Beyonce still enjoys performing her music given the last few years and how she treated her album release, and Adele might want to avoid a sensitive situation which made her uncomfortable before for an album she’s already over. I think some of these ppl are going to be there regardless, and just not performing. (btw, I really don’t want to believe the ‘they know they are not going to win so they don’t show up’ line of thought – despite your chronically online takes, I believe at least most of these artists do still have respect for their peers and are grown enough to not throw a tantrum if someone else rightly wins an award on an open vote).

Looking forward to Harry (hoping on a medley), Bad Bunny (I am convinced he will perform), Brandi, and others (Wet Leg!). Coldplay will be there too. A tribute to Christine McVie would be nice.

ReplyCopy URL

GhostfaceDilla
    Topics:

The Oscars despite their snubs and oversight, still seem to be highly regarded in the film industry and among A-list actors. The Grammys on the other hand are an outright joke.

The only thing that’s keeping Grammys serious; it is the only music award show where the people from music industry votes instead of fans. That’s the only thing.

I got you stuck in the realness

ReplyCopy URL

Huerco
    Topics:

This is how I imagine the lineup:

Harry Styles, Bad Bunny, DJ Khaled feat. Jay-Z, Steve Lacy, Lizzo, Brandi Carlile, Coldplay, Mary J. Blige, Sam Smith feat. Kim Petras, Anitta, Latto, Jack Harlow, David Guetta feat. Bebe Rexha, Miranda Lambert, Luke Combs, Wet Leg, maybe Ozzy Osbourne. I would see there Miley or SZA too. I wouldn’t be surprised if Christina Aguilera performs. She performed in several latin ceremonies last year so why not here.

ReplyCopy URL

João Pedro Costa Calaça
    Topics:

Beyoncé will be there cuz of Jay-Z. Even if she’s not performing, she’s attending ala Grammys 2018 and 2021.

And the fact they’re sayin’ that Adele isn’t coming either, just shows that she won’t sweep. In that case, what can we expect?

1- AOTY: Harry Styles
    ROTY: Harry Styles
    SOTY: Beyoncé
    New Artist: Anitta
    Pop Solo: Harry Styles
    Pop/Duo: Coldplay X BTS
    Pop Vocal Album: Harry Styles

2- AOTY: Brandi Carlile
    ROTY: Harry Styles
    SOTY: Adele
    New Artist: Latto
    Pop Solo: Adele
    Pop/Duo: Sam Smith, Kim Petras

3- AOTY: Bad Bunny
    ROTY: Beyoncé
    SOTY: Harry Styles
    New Artist: Muni Long
    Pop Solo: Lizzo
    Pop/Duo: Coldplay X BTS

ReplyCopy URL

Cameron
    Topics:

Adele could still sweep and not be there lol. I think she’ll ultimately come though . She has a big break between Grammy day and her next date .

Beyoncé is definitely coming if Jay Z is performing.

I was looking forward to a performance of “I Drink Wine” with her 🙁

ReplyCopy URL

Jpfinna
    Topics:

Beyoncé did not confirm her attendance for the 2021 Grammys until the Friday before the show (per the producer). Very likely she will be attending to support Jay Z and collect some trophies. I don’t think she’ll perform at the Grammys again until the reward her properly.

Adele not attending is a honestly a smart move. Even if she wins she’s going to be criticized since this album and era was lackluster compared to her previous ones.

ReplyCopy URL

Crandon
    Topics:

Beyonce isn’t set up to debut Renaissance songs. In Dubai last Saturday she didn’t play a single track from it, not even Break My Soul.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/beyonce/2023/atlantis-the-royal-dubai-united-arab-emirates-bbded3a.html

ReplyCopy URL

Gucci
    Topics:

Get real!  Even if Adele does NOT attend the Grammys, she will still sweep.

ReplyCopy URL

awardsfc
    Topics:

Get real! Even if Adele does NOT attend the Grammys, she will still sweep.

Adele will sweep the floor of her vegas residence after confetti soiled the entire stage

ReplyCopy URL

Jam_packed
    Topics:

Sorry Gucci, but Harry is going to be their new fave british pop darling. He’s going to have a great night.

ReplyCopy URL

2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

I really don’t think who wins will have an effect on who’s performing, it’s not like they tell the big names that lose ahead of time

“Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time”

ReplyCopy URL

P(oweR) Valley
    Topics:

Y’all read into everything every single year and then get highly disappointed when the actual results are in.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 799 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.