Home Forums Music Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 2)

Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 773 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
replies
views
users
almanzarlamar..
2021ravenclaw1
Mother Dináh
  • Profile picture
    Daniel Montgomery
    Topics:

Continue 🙂

Profile picture
    AG
    Topics:

Adele 6/6

Profile picture
    Goldwing
    Topics:

Adele 6/6

I hope not, if an equally worthy album comes along I don’t want another Lemonade/ANTI moment.

Hi.

Profile picture
    MG
    Topics:

Grammys 2023- Predictions February 2022

This can all vary depending on what got submitted last period, who gets nominated and who wins this year. Only listing what has been released so far.

Album Of The Year

1. Adele- 30
    2. Silk Sonic- An Evening With Silk Sonic
    3. Summer Walker- Still Over It
    4. Remi Wolf- Juno
    5. Ed Sheeran- =
    6. Brandi Carlile- In These Silent Days

Record Of The Year

1. Adele- Easy On Me
    2. Remi Wolf- Street You Live On
    3. Olivia Rodrigo- Traitor
    4. Silk Sonic- Smoking Out The Window
    5. Taylor Swift- All Too Well (10 Minute Version)
    6. Lil Nas X- That’s What I Want

Note: This depends if Taylor submits All Too Well. It was stated that she wouldn’t submit Fearless but I don’t think RED’s re-recordings were mentioned at all.

Song Of The Year

1. Adele- Easy On Me
    2. Silk Sonic- Smoking Out The Window
    3. Olivia Rodrigo- Traitor
    4. Taylor Swift- All Too Well (10 Minute Version)

Best New Artist

1. Remi Wolf
    2. Summer Walker
    3. Tate McRea
    4. The Walters (If Eligible)
    5. Muni Long
    6. GAYLE

Pop Vocal Album

1. Adele- 30
    2. Ed Sheeran- =
    3. Remi Wolf- Juno

Pop Solo Performance

1. Adele- Easy on Me
    2. Olivia Rodrigo- Traitor
    3. Taylor Swift- All Too Well (10 Minute Version)
    4. Lil Nas X- Thats What I Want

Pop Duo/ Group Performance

1. Coldplay, BTS- My Universe
    2. Willow, Tyler Cole- Meet Me At Our Spot (Live) (If Submitted to Pop or Rock)
    3. Surfaces, Salem Ilese- Come With Me

ALT:

Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift- The Joker & The Queen (RUMOR)
    The Walters- I Love You So (Acoustic)
    Encanto- We Don’t Talk About Bruno

Profile picture
    OneAndOnly
    Topics:

Paper Flowers (Alicia Keys ft. Brandi Carlile) is probably a good bet for a random SOTY nom.

Have a great day if you see this!

FYC:
    The Great
    Everything Everywhere All At Once
    Severance
    The Batman

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

Grammys 2023- Predictions February 2022 This can all vary depending on what got submitted last period, who gets nominated and who wins this year. Only listing what has been released so far. Album Of The Year 1. Adele- 30 2. Silk Sonic- An Evening With Silk Sonic 3. Summer Walker- Still Over It 4. Remi Wolf- Juno 5. Ed Sheeran- = 6. Brandi Carlile- In These Silent Days 7. 8. Record Of The Year 1. Adele- Easy On Me 2. Remi Wolf- Street You Live On 3. Olivia Rodrigo- Traitor 4. Silk Sonic- Smoking Out The Window 5. Taylor Swift- All Too Well (10 Minute Version) 6. Lil Nas X- That’s What I Want 7. 8. Note: This depends if Taylor submits All Too Well. It was stated that she wouldn’t submit Fearless but I don’t think RED’s re-recordings were mentioned at all. Song Of The Year 1. Adele- Easy On Me 2. Silk Sonic- Smoking Out The Window 3. Olivia Rodrigo- Traitor 4. Taylor Swift- All Too Well (10 Minute Version) 5. 6. 7. 8. Best New Artist 1. Remi Wolf 2. Summer Walker 3. Tate McRea 4. The Walters (If Eligible) 5. Muni Long 6. GAYLE 7. 8. Pop Vocal Album 1. Adele- 30 2. Ed Sheeran- = 3. Remi Wolf- Juno 4. 5. 6. Pop Solo Performance 1. Adele- Easy on Me 2. Olivia Rodrigo- Traitor 3. Taylor Swift- All Too Well (10 Minute Version) 4. Lil Nas X- Thats What I Want 5. Pop Duo/ Group Performance 1. Coldplay, BTS- My Universe 2. Willow, Tyler Cole- Meet Me At Our Spot (Live) (If Submitted to Pop or Rock) 3. Surfaces, Salem Ilese- Come With Me 4. 5. 6. ALT: Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift- The Joker & The Queen (RUMOR) The Walters- I Love You So (Acoustic) Encanto- We Don’t Talk About Bruno

I think it’s bold to have Remi Wolf and Summer Walker in a prediction considering there is no committee. Also I love Tate McRae but I can’t see her making BNA unless she has another hit the size of You Broke Me First, especially cause she’s now missed BNA twice. Taylor’s Versions songs aren’t being submitted, and if that changes they aren’t competitive. Also I wouldn’t bet on Lil Nas X getting in the pop field next year. He was unable to get in with a SOTY and ROTY nominated track and an AOTY nominated album this year, and That’s What I Want isn’t as strong as Montero (CMBYN) was.

“Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time”

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

Paper Flowers (Alicia Keys ft. Brandi Carlile) is probably a good bet for a random SOTY nom.

Brandi Carlile and Alicia Keys are never to be doubted, but I think a big reason A Beautiful Noise shocked this year was alphabet advantage which Paper Flowers won’t have.

“Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time”

Profile picture
    Mother Dináh
    Topics:

Mitski should get her first Alternative Music Album nomination this year. It’s about time.

• Arcade Fire
    • Big Thief
    • Björk
    • Mitski
    • TBD
    Profile picture
    Mother Dináh
    Topics:

Last year, “Underdog” seemed like a much plausible/baitier contender than “A Beautiful Noise” in this cycle. It was nominated because of all the high profile Nashville songwriters involved in it and obviously alphabetical order privilege.

Brandi Carlile will submit “Broken Horses”, which she’s been promoting for a while, and once again she’ll probably get 3/3 of possible nominations including BPSP. BH comes much earlier in the ballot than Right On Time. Voters are lazy, and Brandi making it to the top 8 in ROTY but not in SOTY with ROT shows it.

Brandi will only get double nominated if the second song is around the A-D region of the alphabet.

Profile picture
    Cameron
    Topics:

DFMU — Best R&B Song, Best R&B Perf

Profile picture
    kaylie
    Topics:

Encanto soundtrack + we don’t talk about Bruno 🙃

Profile picture
    Watermelon Sugar
    Topics:

I’m gonna have to pencil in Tate Mcrae for a BNA nomination

Profile picture
    jjjmoss
    Topics:

I hope not, if an equally worthy album comes along I don’t want another Lemonade/ANTI moment.

the longevity also isn’t there; it’s already below morgan wallen’s year-old album on the chart.

Profile picture
    JennyLewisFan
    Topics:

Gurl, the queen finally got her Oscar nomination.

Profile picture
    Munchi
    Topics:

https://youtu.be/8WQUddVhJwE
    Adele’s performance at the Brits proofs that releasing live demos as they are is actually a great idea — you sound exactly the same or better live.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 773 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.