Home Forums Music Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 2)

Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 773 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
replies
views
users
almanzarlamar..
2021ravenclaw1
Mother Dináh
  • Profile picture
    agpuh
    Topics:

well Gaga just entered the race again w Top Gun finally confirmed

https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

Really hoping that her song for this and the rumored song for the Paul McCartney animated film fall in different eligibility periods so that she can get into Best Song For Visual Media in successive years.

I imagine the Encanto song is going to be the movie song of the year and be tough for anyone to beat in that category, but I’m thrilled Gaga is probably staying in the conversation.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

I was going to ask will Taylor be a threat to Adele if TS10 is released this year? Taylor is really the only artist that could surpass Adele with numbers.

Taylor will not win but she is releasing TS10 so her votes can split with Adele and she remains the only female artist to win AOTY 3x! Petty calculated queen!

Congratulations to Grammy Winners: Jazmine Sullivan, Doja Cat, SZA and Olivia Rodrigo!

Profile picture
    reynaltesp
    Topics:

LMAO at the idea of Taylor snatching votes from Adele.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    ScottyDog
    Topics:

The internet rumours about Taylor happen every second week. It’s based off of a TikTok of someone showing an email that looks really fake.

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

This past season I predicted with my heart and not my head, I will not be making that mistake again. I think this is Adele’s to take, and I feel like the only other argument at this point would be Silk Sonic

“Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time”

Profile picture
    borisy
    Topics:

First Class has such a good vibe, hope it gets GF recognition

Profile picture
    chrisanegron
    Topics:

Would love for Lizzy McAlpine to break into BNA, though it’s definitely not likely

Profile picture
    Bridgers13
    Topics:

I didn’t like First Class, but I like Jack so I hope he gets some noms.

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

I am not a big rap person but I’ve met Jack, so I’m rooting for him

“Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time”

Profile picture
    Gagamon
    Topics:

I am not a big rap person but I’ve met Jack, so I’m rooting for him

But mostly because He’s hot, why lie?

Profile picture
    alex
    Topics:

ts10 is definitely not coming this year. she hasn’t even announced the next rerecording yet, she’s been radio silent since december. she won’t be a big conversation at the grammys until like 2025 earliest tbh but next year i could defo see her getting a nom for BSFVM with Carolina. The fact that it’s the only post of hers on instagram this year, she’s defo giving it a spotlight. It’s self written and produced by Aaron Dessner so it will be folklore/safe and sound vibes. Obviously she won’t win and beat WDTAB but she can defo get a nomination considering she’s won that category and has three nominations.

If she can land a nomination with the worst reviewed movie of all time – CATs, she can get in with Carolina.

Profile picture
    alex
    Topics:

I’m on tik tok a lot and As It Was is genuinely one of the most viral songs I’ve seen there in a while. It has half a million videos using the sound already and it’s translating on streaming services bc it’s still at no.1 on spotify global with 8M+ streams. I think it’s looking very likely to land a nomination in best pop solo performance as that category (mainly) goes to massive hits. I don’t see it beating Easy On Me but it will defo be a strong contender for a nomination.

Profile picture
    HaimOnRye
    Topics:

I mainly want As It Was to be a trampoline for Harry’s House, I love the song but I do think Harry’s real power lies in the way he builds his albums. In the meantime, Coachella will definitely give another push to its hype (hopefully)

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 773 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.