Home Forums Music Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 2)

Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 773 total)
Created
8 months ago
Last Reply
6 months ago
replies
views
users
almanzarlamar..
2021ravenclaw1
Mother Dináh
  • Profile picture
    almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

RED TV was made to campaign evermore and evermore did successfully got nominated for AOTY. That’s what the re-recorded album was for.

Same thing as Taylor releasing evermore to campaign folklore which gave her AOTY.

Red TV came out a week after voting closed so no not really

Everything Everywhere All At Once & Renaissance sweep truther

Profile picture
    almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

Not sure if ATW will happen in the end but can anyone here name 10 more likely nominees at this stage? Not sure why people predicting it are getting dragged; this year is very empty so far.

Profile picture
    Predix
    Topics:

Red TV came out a week after voting closed so no not really

The visibility and singles released prior it. This is Taylor’s thing.

Profile picture
    Predix
    Topics:

Not sure if ATW will happen in the end but can anyone here name 10 more likely nominees at this stage? Not sure why people predicting it are getting dragged; this year is very empty so far.

No lol. Adele will get double nominated before that happens.

Profile picture
    almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

The visibility and singles released prior it. This is Taylor’s thing.

Red had singles released prior?

Profile picture
    almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

No lol. Adele will get double nominated before that happens.

Adele is going to be submitting only one song so I fail to see the point of this hypothetical.

And besides my question was whether or not people could say 10 more likely songs than ATW which I see you cannot do.

Profile picture
    Predix
    Topics:

Red had singles released prior?

None. But in a marketing standpoint. So it’s possible she submits RED TV if she releases another album or re-recording during the voting period. Similarly to the past two albums

Profile picture
    almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

another album or re-recording during the voting period. Similarly to the past two albums

She did not do this with Red TV and I don’t know why you continue with this claim.

Profile picture
    Predix
    Topics:

She did not do this with Red TV and I don’t know why you continue with this claim.

evermore and folklore.

Profile picture
    Predix
    Topics:

Sorry lol I didn’t meant past two like => RED TV and evermore but the past two albums she submitted. evermore and folkore lol

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

I think All too Well gets nominated if submitted, I just don’t see Taylor submitting it. She didn’t submit anything from the Fearless cover album, so why would she for Red?

“Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time”

Profile picture
    Epor
    Topics:

I think All too Well gets nominated if submitted, I just don’t see Taylor submitting it. She didn’t submit anything from the Fearless cover album, so why would she for Red?

Even tho I don’t see Taylor submitting anything from the re-recordings unless it’s a song from the vault like IBYTAM, it is true that she already had an album to campaign for (evermore), submitting another one would’ve caused vote split and probably would’ve costed her the nominations.

Profile picture
    almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

Her logic for not submitting Fearless was that it had already won whereas Red infamously got shut out. She’s also already submitted Red to various country award shows that Fearless wasn’t submitted to.

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

Her logic for not submitting Fearless was that it had already won whereas Red infamously got shut out. She’s also already submitted Red to various country award shows that Fearless wasn’t submitted to.

Well then maybe she’ll submit. I hope not though. Doing a cover album of your own music (regardless of reason) will never be awards worthy

“Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time”

Profile picture
    24fanatic
    Topics:

Taylor Swift will not compete at the Grammys with her re-released/re-recorded music. Period. Even if she submits it, voters won’t go for it. It would honestly be a very cheap and greedy move on her part to submit those works and would be perceived badly by the Recording Academy members.

However, she’s releasing new music and I’m sure that the theme song from Where the Crawdads Sing could be competitive if it’s good.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 751 through 765 (of 773 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.