Home Forums Music Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 2)

Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 8 posts - 766 through 773 (of 773 total)
Created
8 months ago
Last Reply
6 months ago
replies
views
users
almanzarlamar..
2021ravenclaw1
Mother Dináh
  • Profile picture
    Monet Tejada
    Topics:

Not sure if ATW will happen in the end but can anyone here name 10 more likely nominees at this stage? Not sure why people predicting it are getting dragged; this year is very empty so far.

We do know there are at least four songs we don’t normally predict for the Grammys that end up in ROTY/SOTY.

Profile picture
    almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

Taylor Swift will not compete at the Grammys with her re-released/re-recorded music. Period. Even if she submits it, voters won’t go for it. It would honestly be a very cheap and greedy move on her part to submit those works and would be perceived badly by the Recording Academy members.

These are the same voters who just gave Black Pumas 2 nominations for a live version of a project that got nominated for AOTY the year prior. Literally where is this coming from?

Everything Everywhere All At Once & Renaissance sweep truther

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

All Too Well (TVTMV) is in contention and it is totally fair to predict unless Taylor and Republic decide not to submit. Unlike willow and cardigan this chart topper made a lot more noise than her previous number one debuts. It is the longest running song to ever top the Billboard charts, and it is regarded by many as one of Swift’s all time greatest written songs. It was even featured on Rolling Stones greatest Songs of all time, and it is an album track. She also released a critically acclaimed music video that will most likely be in contention for Video of the Year and Director at the VMAs and Best Music Video Grammy.

Congratulations to Grammy Winners: Jazmine Sullivan, Doja Cat, SZA and Olivia Rodrigo!

Profile picture
    Mother Dináh
    Topics:

These are the same voters who just gave Black Pumas 2 nominations for a live version of a project that got nominated for AOTY the year prior. Literally where is this coming from?

Rock voters make crackhead choices yearly and that’s not Taylor’s field.

More importantly,

• Black Pumas
    • *literally thousands of names*
    • Taylor Swift
    Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

All too Well shouldn’t be underestimated if submitted, A lister with A starting song equals SOTY nomination

“Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time”

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

All too Well shouldn’t be underestimated if submitted, A lister with A starting song equals SOTY nomination

Is All Too Well eligible for Song of the Year? I thought it’s only eligible for the performance categories, and Record?

Congratulations to Grammy Winners: Jazmine Sullivan, Doja Cat, SZA and Olivia Rodrigo!

Profile picture
    Bridgers13
    Topics:

Is All stop Well eligible for Song of the Year? I thought it’s only eligible for the performance categories, and Record?

I’m also confused. I know some people have said the song needed a certain % of new lyrics to be eligible but I don’t if it’s the case or if ATW has it or not.

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

I’m also confused. I know some people have said the song needed a certain % of new lyrics to be eligible but I don’t if it’s the case or if ATW has it or not.

The 10 minute version is eligible

“Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time”

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 8 posts - 766 through 773 (of 773 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.