Home Forums Music Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 3)

Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 1,318 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +7 hidden )
replies
views
users
GTFO
almanzarlamar..
Monet Tejada
  • Profile picture
    liz
    Topics:

I’ve never heard this Ghost song in all of my life

FYC:

All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's Version) for Song of the Year and Record of the Year

MOTOMAMI for Album of the Year

Profile picture
    liz
    Topics:

This will be BTS’ first single/album rollout with Geffen Records/Scooter, so its gonna be interesting to see how the campaign is gonna turn out

FYC:

All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's Version) for Song of the Year and Record of the Year

MOTOMAMI for Album of the Year

Profile picture
    Bridgers13
    Topics:

This will be BTS’ first single/album rollout with Geffen Records/Scooter, so its gonna be interesting to see how the campaign is gonna turn out

It’s gonna be huge, at least first week. But that radio deal needs to be good because I don’t know how long the fans alone can keep it #1 now that Billboard changed the sales rules.
    Hope the single is more in line with their releases in Korean, so much better than Dynamite and Butter.

Profile picture
    Red
    Topics:

I agree it’s definitely going to need to be a hit to get into the pop and General field. Unfortunately, there’s no way of knowing if it’s going to be a hit at this time

Unless it’s for a musical, soundtrack songs rarely become hits but I think it could get nominated for visual media and the Oscar

Profile picture
    2021ravenclaw1
    Topics:

Unless it’s for a musical, soundtrack songs rarely become hits but I think it could get nominated for visual media and the Oscar

I don’t think it’s fair to say soundtrack songs rarely become hits, there are always a few each year that do

“Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time”

Profile picture
    Red
    Topics:

I don’t think it’s fair to say soundtrack songs rarely become hits, there are always a few each year that do

Non musical ones? I can’t think of many tbh

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

This era will be huge for Harry! There’s some drama going around here it’s Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis and the media is all over it, everyone is talking about Harry!

Congratulations to Grammy Winners: Jazmine Sullivan, Doja Cat, SZA and Olivia Rodrigo!

Profile picture
    GTFO
    Topics:

It is quite rare. The Black Panther Soundtrack is the latest one I can think of and anything Disney Animated related.

Boycott this hellsite Goldderby. I can repost.

Profile picture
    GTFO
    Topics:

This era will be huge for Harry! There’s some drama going around here it’s Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis and the media is all over it, everyone is talking about Harry!

Sudeikis’ camp was horrendous for that. Harry Styles superior. I’ve heard rumors that Harry and Olivia are engaged.😊 I’m happy for them. Olivia Wilde deserves the world 🫠😊

Profile picture
    musiccisum
    Topics:

It always felt like he had the potential to really be THE star of the next couple years. Fine Line was a good start, but the hype for him currently is insane & the new album isn’t even out yet. I really think this year’s gonna be his real huge “breakthrough”, with his two movies coming as well, the media will eat him up. Still curious though how Harry‘s House will be received by critics & whether he‘ll become a critics darling as well lol.

Profile picture
    GTFO
    Topics:

Harry’s album is going to be very much anticipated.

Profile picture
    GTFO
    Topics:

Profile picture
    keatonzab
    Topics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BRQuyifHlQ 

Conan for BNA? (he’s gonna be at a conference for the Grammy’s)

Profile picture
    ejaru1810
    Topics:

Sudeikis’ was horrendous for that. Harry Styles superior. I’ve heard rumors that Harry and Olivia are engaged.😊 I’m happy for them. Olivia Wilde deserves the world 🫠😊

Isn’t she the one who cheated on Sudeikis?

Profile picture
    Bridgers13
    Topics:

Can’t wait for Gaga’s song. Grammy chances or not, I know it’s gonna be good.
    And I’m rooting for my girl Tate McRae to get a BNA nom. The album date though… May 27 won’t do her much favors, I wish she released before the album bombs we’re gonna get.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 1,318 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 3)’ is closed to new replies.