Home Forums Music Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 3)

Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 1,318 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +7 hidden )
replies
views
users
GTFO
almanzarlamar..
Monet Tejada
  • Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Rich Thot
    Topics:

Jack’s album ain’t bad-bad, but the way some of these black women and queers like gas-ing up these basic looking white boys with equally basic music and cringe-y and pandering personas… I’ll just say that I don’t mind the backlash. While the album (not just the singles) will likely need stability in order to have a chance of being a major player in Rap Album.

Profile picture
    strangemercy
    Topics:

IMO, Jack will have noms in all rap categories but album (and at least one on the GF). First Class for Best Rap Song/ Best Melodic Rap Perf. and Nail Tech for Best Rap Performance. Even being a lock for Melodic Perf., Kendrick could still get it.

Profile picture
    Melodies
    Topics:

I haven’t listened to Jack’s album but from what I heard it’s just mid, and the hate he’s getting stems from people hyping him too much. I don’t know that it’ll affect his numbers. Social media hate 99% of the time has no impact in albums’ numbers or chart run, but I do think it also signals that the “love” there was for him was superficial and he’s just a run of the mill white rapper who has some catchy tunes and that’s it. I don’t see him being the new Macklemore or taking the world by storm.

Profile picture
    Mother Dináh
    Topics:

Also sorry but Jack can easily miss rap album. Future, Gunna, Kendrick, Lil Durk and Pusha T is a very plausible lineup. Isn’t Lil Baby also dropping this year?

Jack Harlow has more crossover appeal then Gunna & Lil Durk. If Doja Cat & Lil Nas X managed to get more votes than literally anything featuring Drake and a DJ Khaled song with Jay-Z & Nas, Jack is definitely happening in the Rap field.

Polo G also got a #1 around this time in 2021. It was one of the biggest rap songs of the year, but he was completely shut out because his name didn’t pop up in the mind of Pop/R&B voters.

Profile picture
    GTFO
    Topics:

Oh no! Jack Harlow 😂

Boycott this hellsite Goldderby. I can repost.

Profile picture
    Monet Tejada
    Topics:

Luckily, there is a rule that you can only vote in 3 fields outside of the general field. That’s why I wouldn’t be surprised at a Jack Harlow snub in Best Rap Album. I feel he will do better in the performance categories.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    GTFO
    Topics:

Yeah! I don’t get the hate he’s receiving all of a sudden lol it’s weird.

LOL ! That LaineLavigne thing is weird AF and is the same stalker i’ve been saying here. That guy is in his late 30s with kids and a baby mamma running multiple accounts here pretending to be someone else and stalking minors 😂😂

You guys just saw THAT

That guy stalks MINORS. imagine saying all that and getting CAUGHT stalking MINORS. Embarassing 😭💩

Look at the time frame yall ugly mfcker. Rapist supporter. Pedo. Minor stalker. Caught YOU.

Profile picture
    jjjmoss
    Topics:

https://hitsdailydouble.com/sales_plus_streaming

Hmm, Taylor’s 2019 album Lover may currently be bigger than Adele’s recent album. How disposable.

Profile picture
    almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

“WAIT FOR U” by Future (feat. Drake & Tems) just debuted number one on the Hot 100. I expect it to be nominated in Best Melodic Rap Performance. It could win depending whether Kendrick submits a song here.

Further confirms that Jack’s not even top 2…

Kendrick will def have a melodic submission tho.

Emmy Actings FYCs:
    Comedy: Bill Hader & Quinta Brunson
    Drama: Jeremy Strong & Britt Lower
    Limited: Couldn't care less

Profile picture
    GTFO
    Topics:

Also sorry but Jack can easily miss rap album. Future, Gunna, Kendrick, Lil Durk and Pusha T is a very plausible lineup. Isn’t Lil Baby also dropping this year?

Yes. I acknowledge that 🙂

Profile picture
    TwinPeaks
    Topics:

Camila is the new Britney Spears. Ignorant and problematic. Here for her snubs.

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

If Roddy Rich missed Rap Album, I don’t see why Jack Harlow will…

Best Albums 2022

Dawn FM
    CAPRISONGS
    Ants From Up Here
    Dragon New Mountain I Believe in You
    Forget Your Own Face
    Once Twice Melody
    MOTOMAMI
    Crest
    Melt My Eyez See Your Future
    Diaspora Problems
    Bronco
    It’s Almost Dry
    Preacher’s Daughter
    A Light for Attracting Attention
    Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers
    Hypnos
    Big Time

Profile picture
    Mother Dináh
    Topics:

Luckily, there is a rule that you can only vote in 3 fields outside of the general field. That’s why I wouldn’t be surprised at a Jack Harlow snub in Best Rap Album. I feel he will do better in the performance categories.

The field limit impacts more in the second voting round. In the first round, we could still see the hands of visiting voters, mostly Pop & R&B voters, in the Rap field, and specially in the R&B field. Last year, the only of the four “mainstream” fields* that seemed more exclusive to its own voters was the Country field, with the exception of Kacey Musgraves.

*Pop, Rap, Country and R&B.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 1,318 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 3)’ is closed to new replies.