Home Forums Music Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 3)

Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,240 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
6 hours ago
( +6 hidden )
replies
views
users
Predix
almanzarlamar..
Monet Tejada
  • Profile picture
    naveand
    Topics:

Kendrick Lamar Submissions (Prediction) Silent Hill (featuring Kodak Black) for Record of The Year, Rap Performance and Rap Song  

Will not be here for Kodak Black winning a Grammy. I’m sure “N95” will be submitted in all those categories.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    GhostfaceDilla
    Topics:

Will not be here for Kodak Black winning a Grammy. I’m sure “N95” will be submitted in all those categories.

I prefer Father Time or Mother I Sober to be submitted though.

I got you stuck in the realness

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Kai
    Topics:

30 remains unchallenged for AOTY (out of the mainstream contenders). Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers is even less Grammy-friendly than DAMN.

Onto waiting for Harry’s reception next week…

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Ziggiy
    Topics:

Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers is very worthy of AOTY. Kendrick has proved why he is regarded as a GOAT, because he goes to places other people don’t. Great themes and topics explored, great lyricism, and great production. Definitely my AOTY. Interested to see what they’ll push for ROTY/SOTY and the individual Rap categories. Perhaps Summer Walker will get her first Grammy win for ‘Purple Hearts’ in Best Melodic Rap Performance?!

That would also net the legendary Ghostface Killah his first Grammy as well!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    GhostfaceDilla
    Topics:

I mean which Kendrick album is a Grammy-friendly? Maybe TPAB? I don’t know and i couldn’t care less about a AOTY Grammy when Kendrick is about to win a Nobel Prize for this record. We already have a Pulitzer Prize which Adele and Taylor Swift don’t have lol.

PS: He’s still a big contender though, i’ll just wait for sales.

I got you stuck in the realness

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    strangemercy
    Topics:

Silent Hill is at the top of his Apple Music playlists and this song all about perfomance. He should submit it for the rap categories since it is much more upbeat compared to the other tracks. But N95 could definetly happen as well!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Ziggiy
    Topics:

Silent Hill is at the top of his Apple Music playlists and this song all about perfomance. He should submit it for the rap categories since it is much more upbeat compared to the other tracks. But N95 could definetly happen as well!

I could see Savior as it has a Keem feature and they’ve already won a Grammy together or Purple Heart which would net Summer Walker and Ghostface Killah their first Grammys.

If they REALLY are going for a rap category’s sweep like with Damn then those are probably the best options. Kodak put on the performance of his career but he’s probably too toxic for voters.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Goldwing
    Topics:

I’m uncomfortable that the Grammys keep nominating and rewarding racists artists like Camila. Back in the day racist artists were mostly shunned

<p style=”text-align: center;”>

</p>
    We are going to continue to obsess about a case from years ago when there are much more serious problems now? (That the Grammys nominate sexual predators even if they take a female ally stance).

Hi.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Goldwing
    Topics:

I love Kendrick and now I have higher expectations with this album.

Hi.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    CheChe70
    Topics:

I could see Savior as it has a Keem feature and they’ve already won a Grammy together or Purple Heart which would net Summer Walker and Ghostface Killah their first Grammys. If they REALLY are going for a rap category’s sweep like with Damn then those are probably the best options. Kodak put on the performance of his career but he’s probably too toxic for voters.

Toxic is an understatement.

I believe that the Keem collaboration will be pushed.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    strangemercy
    Topics:

Just imagine if they end up submitting The Heart Part 5. I would actually enjoy that lol

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Mother Dináh
    Topics:

Pitchfork is so late Bad Bunny’s album was only named Best New Music today. Same score as Rosalía. This is officially a bloodbath.

Wait at least a week until Kendrick’s 10.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    LAINELAVIGNE
    Topics:

Is Gabby Barrett still eligable? She just recently released the deluxe version of her debut album. She’s gunning for BNA.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    GrammyLoser
    Topics:

I mean which Kendrick album is a Grammy-friendly? Maybe TPAB? I don’t know and i couldn’t care less about a AOTY Grammy when Kendrick is about to win a Nobel Prize for this record. We already have a Pulitzer Prize which Adele and Taylor Swift don’t have lol. PS: He’s still a big contender though, i’ll just wait for sales.

lol who gives a fuck about the Pulitzer Prize… what a joke

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Monet Tejada
    Topics:

lol who gives a fuck about the Pulitzer Prize… what a joke

Lots of people.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 826 through 840 (of 1,240 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.