Home Forums Music Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 3)

Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1,276 through 1,290 (of 1,318 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
( +7 hidden )
replies
views
users
Predix
almanzarlamar..
Monet Tejada
  • Profile picture
    CheChe70
    Topics:

The ignorance of people not knowing who Kate Bush actually is. Some people really think Euphoria discovered her. The world existed before 2000.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

it’s an open secret that people on here aren’t a big fan of harry styles. otherwise this thread would be full of his charts stats and how he’s breaking records lol

If you’re concerned about the lack of people posting his chart stats then go ahead and do it yourself? We aren’t obligated to post his stats

Quinta Brunson 1st and 2nd emmy campaign manager
    Bill Hader 4th, 5th and 6th emmy campaign manager
    Jeremy Strong 2nd emmy campaign manager
    Zendaya 2nd and 3rd emmy campaign manager

Profile picture
    hessa_life
    Topics:

The ignorance of people not knowing who Kate Bush actually is. Some people really think Euphoria discovered her. The world existed before 2000.

I swear people nowadays only listen to the same 3 people, that’s why they know nothing about actual LEGENDS.

Stream “emails I can’t send” by Sabrina Carpenter!!

Profile picture
    ProfessorChaos
    Topics:

I consider myself a fairly big alternative rock guy, almost 40 years old and I’m barely familiar with Kate Bush. I remember seeing her name on festival bills in the 90s, maybe the occasional video on 120 Minutes on MTV. I heard more about her listed as an influence back then (I specifically remember Gavin Rossdale gushing about her), as opposed to hearing her music often. Maybe that’s on me for being lazy, but she wasn’t this ubiquitous presence on rock airplay 30 years ago.

Profile picture
    Melodies
    Topics:

Okay because people on Twitter are SWEARING that Harry Styles’ album is gonna win AOTY over Adele… they also think that Kate Bush will get BNA… Twitter is so funny sometimes… XD

Nobody thinks that. They’re joking… (about Harry, idk about Kate Bush, I haven’t seen anything about that)

Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

it’s an open secret that people on here aren’t a big fan of harry styles. otherwise this thread would be full of his charts stats and how he’s breaking records lol

Oh sweetie speak for yourself. We fully love Harry Styles we just don’t need to throw it out incessantly. Let the numbers speak for itself. He’s getting that Grammy.

Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

Kaytranada and HER should win Best Dance Recording. They also should be nominated in Record of the Year too.

Profile picture
    hessa_life
    Topics:

Nobody thinks that. They’re joking… (about Harry, idk about Kate Bush, I haven’t seen anything about that)

It might not be on your feed, but it’s definitely on all over mine. It’s mostly the Harries because they believe that Harry’s gonna win AOTY because he did better in charts than Adele did, but we all know that Grammys don’t care about charts or sales, but the Harries think otherwise.

Profile picture
    Melodies
    Topics:

It might not be on your feed, but it’s definitely on all over mine. It’s mostly the Harries because they believe that Harry’s gonna win AOTY because he did better in charts than Adele did, but we all know that Grammys don’t care about charts or sales, but the Harries think otherwise.

ISSA JOKE. They’re expecting nominations, not wins. You’ll see when the date approaches. But to be fair, considering I’m talking to an After stan (WTF) I think you may as well have a moronic TL.

Profile picture
    Melodies
    Topics:

Oh sweetie speak for yourself. We fully love Harry Styles we just don’t need to throw it out incessantly. Let the numbers speak for itself. He’s getting that Grammy.

When Kendrick released his album it was wall to wall talking about him. Before and after. Now Harry Styles is doing things only a handful of artists have done, getting critical acclaim on MC, and the forum is talking about a Kate Bush song that’s 30+ years old and has absolutely no bearing in 2023 Grammys.

Profile picture
    almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

I brought up Running Up That Hill charting high because it’s a fantastic song and I like seeing more people discovering it. Other people here also like Kate Bush and commented on her great discography. It really isn’t that deep and has nothing to do with Harry Styles.

But like if you guys are that desperate to discuss Harry’s grammy prospects then I’ll say what I’ve been saying for months; he’s getting nominated everywhere and losing to Adele in every category. People trying to act like Harry’s one pop solo win is a bigger deal than Adele’s 3 pop solo wins and one female pop vocal performance win are being ridiculous. Fine Line being bigger than Future Nostalgia did not allow it to win pop vocal album and Harry’s House being bigger than 30 will not allow it to beat it either.

Quinta Brunson 1st and 2nd emmy campaign manager
    Bill Hader 4th, 5th and 6th emmy campaign manager
    Jeremy Strong 2nd emmy campaign manager
    Zendaya 2nd and 3rd emmy campaign manager

Profile picture
    ProfessorChaos
    Topics:

Kaytranada and HER should win Best Dance Recording.

It could win strictly on name recognition, especially with Kaytranada being a winner here before. I have Swedish House Mafia featuring Sting penciled in to win here (personally rooting for Kx5 though.)

Profile picture
    hessa_life
    Topics:

ISSA JOKE. They’re expecting nominations, not wins. You’ll see when the date approaches. But to be fair, considering I’m talking to an After stan (WTF) I think you may as well have a moronic TL.

Damn, did someone hurt you today?

I NEVER said that Harry was gonna win. I know that they’re joking. I was just quoting the delusional Harries that think Harry is gonna win over Adele. No need to come after me, honey.

Profile picture
    Deemy
    Topics:

When Kendrick released his album it was wall to wall talking about him. Before and after. Now Harry Styles is doing things only a handful of artists have done, getting critical acclaim on MC, and the forum is talking about a Kate Bush song that’s 30+ years old and has absolutely no bearing in 2023 Grammys.

People talked about Kendrick because of the controversial lyrics and shock value. As you can see, people have moved on from his album.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 1,276 through 1,290 (of 1,318 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 3)’ is closed to new replies.