Home Forums Music Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 3)

Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1,291 through 1,305 (of 1,318 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
( +7 hidden )
replies
views
users
Predix
almanzarlamar..
Monet Tejada
  • Profile picture
    ProfessorChaos
    Topics:

Stop spamming. It’s not funny anymore

Profile picture
    Melodies
    Topics:

Damn, did someone hurt you today? I NEVER said that Harry was gonna win. I know that they’re joking. I was just quoting the delusional Harries that think Harry is gonna win over Adele. No need to come after me, honey.

You have a pfp and username after a movie that glorifies domestic abuse, which used my favorite artist’s name and face to promote itself. I just noticed. I’m reacting to it.

Profile picture
    Melodies
    Topics:

People talked about Kendrick because of the controversial lyrics and shock value. As you can see, people have moved on from his album.

I’m fine with talking about whatever but a 30 year old song when a huge album just came out is kind of ridiculous.

Profile picture
    almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

Bad Bunny is predicted to do 144k on his 4th week and might get a second week at #1. I understand that there’s a language barrier but I really think he can get into AOTY. These numbers are insane.

Disclaimer: I am aware that this post is not about Harry Styles. I apologize to all the Harry Styles stans that will almost surely feel offended because of that.

Quinta Brunson 1st and 2nd emmy campaign manager
    Bill Hader 4th, 5th and 6th emmy campaign manager
    Jeremy Strong 2nd emmy campaign manager
    Zendaya 2nd and 3rd emmy campaign manager

Profile picture
    GhostfaceDilla
    Topics:

I don’t know about Harry winning over Adele but a possible vote split might happen between the two ( and other pop stars) and this vote split can benefit one person;

OKLAMA.

I got you stuck in the realness

Profile picture
    Goldwing
    Topics:

I brought up Running Up That Hill charting high because it’s a fantastic song and I like seeing more people discovering it. Other people here also like Kate Bush and commented on her great discography. It really isn’t that deep and has nothing to do with Harry Styles. But like if you guys are that desperate to discuss Harry’s grammy prospects then I’ll say what I’ve been saying for months; he’s getting nominated everywhere and losing to Adele in every category. People trying to act like Harry’s one pop solo win is a bigger deal than Adele’s 3 pop solo wins and one female pop vocal performance win are being ridiculous. Fine Line being bigger than Future Nostalgia did not allow it to win pop vocal album and Harry’s House being bigger than 30 will not allow it to beat it either.

There comes a point where repeating over and over again that Adele will win it all (as obvious as it may seem) gets monotonous, desperate and annoying.

Hi.

Profile picture
    Anna Artdeco
    Topics:

Lizzo’s song is doing it’s damn thing on the charts. She’s coming for that BPSP nom.

Profile picture
    strangemercy
    Topics:

Since almost all the 2021 hits were nominated in the GF this year, I think Lizzo should get a ROTY/SOTY nom as well.

Also, what do you guys think about Harry winning ROTY? Easy On Me is still the obvious frontrunner, but in a world where Adele doesn’t take all the awards, As It Was could have a shot. It’s a cute song and probably this year’s most popular one yet.

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

Pop Solo:
    1. Adele – Easy On Me
    2. Harry Styles – As It Was
    3. Lizzo – About Damn Time

Easy On Me will win this thing easily. But am I missing any other safe bets? Is Woman eligible?

Gaga’s Hold My Hand could sneak it if it continues rising on the radio chart. But overall it seems to be a very weak year.

Profile picture
    LAINELAVIGNE
    Topics:

Carrie Underwood to release her latest album “Denim & Rhinestones” on June 10. She will surely get nominated and even win at least one.

Profile picture
    Melodies
    Topics:

Bad Bunny is predicted to do 144k on his 4th week and might get a second week at #1. I understand that there’s a language barrier but I really think he can get into AOTY. These numbers are insane. Disclaimer: I am aware that this post is not about Harry Styles. I apologize to all the Harry Styles stans that will almost surely feel offended because of that.

Bad Bunny is a legit contender for the 2023 Grammys. Running Up That Hill is not. Talk about legit Grammy contenders all you want. It’s not about Harry in and of itself. It’s about the actual topic of the thread not being respected at all.

Profile picture
    storminthedark
    Topics:

Since almost all the 2021 hits were nominated in the GF this year, I think Lizzo should get a ROTY/SOTY nom as well. Also, what do you guys think about Harry winning ROTY? Easy On Me is still the obvious frontrunner, but in a world where Adele doesn’t take all the awards, As It Was could have a shot. It’s a cute song and probably this year’s most popular one yet.

If they’re going to reward Harry in the GF anywhere it’s most likely going to be in ROTY imo, but it’s still unlikely he beats out Adele anywhere they’re directly competing I think. 30 is a very boring AOTY winner to me (I like the album, but it’s very representative of a year where not much has happened outside Un Verano Sin Ti and Harry’s House) but I don’t think anything is challenging her enough at this stage.

Profile picture
    vinny
    Topics:

Panic! At the Disco Reflect on Fame and Vegas Roots on New Song ‘Viva Las Vengeance’

You all will see me go full super fan over this album if it’s good. just a heads up

Profile picture
    strangemercy
    Topics:

Pop Solo: 1. Adele – Easy On Me 2. Harry Styles – As It Was 3. Lizzo – About Damn Time Easy On Me will win this thing easily. But am I missing any other safe bets? Is Woman eligible? Gaga’s Hold My Hand could sneak it if it continues rising on the radio chart. But overall it seems to be a very weak year.

I’m predicting Ed’s Shivers as well. MAYBE abcdefu..?

Profile picture
    Mary
    Topics:

Pop Solo: 1. Adele – Easy On Me 2. Harry Styles – As It Was 3. Lizzo – About Damn Time Easy On Me will win this thing easily. But am I missing any other safe bets? Is Woman eligible? Gaga’s Hold My Hand could sneak it if it continues rising on the radio chart. But overall it seems to be a very weak year.

Woman’s eligible, but I don’t see it getting a nomination. Hopefully I’m wrong because it’s one of the best songs on Planet Her.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 1,291 through 1,305 (of 1,318 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 3)’ is closed to new replies.