Home Forums Music Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 5)

Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 5)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 529 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Gucci
strangemercy
Mother Dináh
  • Profile picture
    Ronald Cruz
    Topics:

How about Charlie Puth and Jungkook for BPDGP? “Left and Right” just came out.

Profile picture
    kaylie
    Topics:

I was just about to comment this. It would need to be a major hit for that to happen. I hope so. It’s a great pop song, especially for the summer.

Profile picture
    strangemercy
    Topics:

I personally don’t see Left And Right happening. Did Charlie interpolated Bastille’s Good Grief in this song? They’re so similar to me.

I really hope this year’s Best Pop Duo/Group Performance nominees features at least one non-mainstream song. Beg For You (Charli XCX feat. Rina Sawayama), LA FAMA (Rosalía feat. The Weeknd), Me Porto Bonito (Bad Bunny feat. Chencho Corleone), Otro Atardecer (Bad Bunny feat. The Marías) or even You And Me On The Rock (Brandi Carlile feat. Lucius) could get a nomination.

Bad Bunny urgently needs to release a remix with an academy darling! 😭

Profile picture
    PyrateSilly
    Topics:

Won’t happen …. Why? Because JK of BTS is involved.

People in the business have already commented on the industry trying to squash anything about BTS and they have been trying that for the last few years.

You see BTS did not follow the ‘normal’ route to get big and those in the business don’t like that. There has been discussions on that point.

Profile picture
    almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

People in the business have already commented on the industry trying to squash anything about BTS and they have been trying that for the last few years.

You see BTS did not follow the ‘normal’ route to get big and those in the business don’t like that. There has been discussions on that point.

lol

Quinta Brunson 1st and 2nd emmy campaign manager
    Bill Hader 4th, 5th and 6th emmy campaign manager
    Jeremy Strong 2nd emmy campaign manager
    Zendaya 2nd and 3rd emmy campaign manager

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Yeah it’s almost like BTS don’t have 2 Grammy nominations and a third one on the way

Profile picture
    Huerco
    Topics:

Sharks by Imagine Dragons would be a nice nomination in BPDGP but it will probably flop hard.

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

I personally don’t see Left And Right happening. Did Charlie interpolated Bastille’s Good Grief in this song? They’re so similar to me.

I really hope this year’s Best Pop Duo/Group Performance nominees features at least one non-mainstream song. Beg For You (Charli XCX feat. Rina Sawayama), LA FAMA (Rosalía feat. The Weeknd), Me Porto Bonito (Bad Bunny feat. Chencho Corleone), Otro Atardecer (Bad Bunny feat. The Marías) or even You And Me On The Rock (Brandi Carlile feat. Lucius) could get a nomination.

Bad Bunny urgently needs to release a remix with an academy darling! 😭

Omg I KNEW the melody sounded familiar. Bastille better sue!

Anyways, I agree, Bad Bunny should easily get a Pop Duo nom. Unfortunately he needs the song to crossover to pop radio for that to happen. Hope it gets a Spanglish remix.

Profile picture
    Bridgers13
    Topics:

I knew “Left and Right” sounded familiar! I love “Good Grief” so no wonder I liked this song too. And honestly, if it’s a moderate hit (which it might as well be since Charlie usually gets good radio play) I can see it getting nominated if Pop Duo stays this weak.

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Get real!  Jack Harlow (BARF!) is NOT happening in Best Rap Album.

Profile picture
    aj
    Topics:

i don’t think voters would pick left and right over my universe lol. also has an all spanish song ever been nominated for pop duo/group? i’d love to see bad bunny get nominated for ojitos lindos, that song is too good

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Taylor Swift + thought of releasing a new song =

Profile picture
    Keaton
    Topics:

Willow (submsission predictions):

THE ANXIETY: BNA

Meet Me At Our Spot (Live or Original): ROTY, SOTY, BPDGP

psychofreak: BPDGP

Maybe It’s My Fault –  Best Rock Perf.

Profile picture
    PyrateSilly
    Topics:

Yeah it’s almost like BTS don’t have 2 Grammy nominations and a third one on the way

Oh anything they do may be nominated but I doubt very seriously they will win any. Wish they would as their music is better than pretty much anything the western artists have put out recently. (That is my opinion and opinions are like a**holes – everyone has one.)

Thou I have heard the same from quite a few in the industry.

Profile picture
    Predix
    Topics:

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 529 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 5)’ is closed to new replies.