Home Forums Music Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 5)

Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 5)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 529 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Gucci
strangemercy
Mother Dináh
  • Profile picture
    Goldwing
    Topics:

Oh anything they do may be nominated but I doubt very seriously they will win any. Wish they would as their music is better than pretty much anything the western artists have put out recently. (That is my opinion and opinions are like a**holes – everyone has one.) Thou I have heard the same from quite a few in the industry.

BTS has put out some very good stuff in production, lyrics and music videos before jumping on the American pop bandwagon. I wish they had more “Fake Love” type songs that performed well commercially in the west, they would be deserving contenders.

Hi.

Profile picture
    almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

BTS are represented by one of the biggest record labels. Columbia CEO Ron Perry had more creative involvement in their biggest song to date than all but one BTS member. The idea that the industry is trying to blackball is ridiculous on so many levels.

Quinta Brunson 1st and 2nd emmy campaign manager
    Bill Hader 4th, 5th and 6th emmy campaign manager
    Jeremy Strong 2nd emmy campaign manager
    Zendaya 2nd and 3rd emmy campaign manager

Profile picture
    Predix
    Topics:

Profile picture
    Predix
    Topics:

BTS are represented by one of the biggest record labels. Columbia CEO Ron Perry had more creative involvement in their biggest song to date than all but one BTS member. The idea that the industry is trying to blackball is ridiculous on so many levels.

They’re not with Columbia anymore which is actually a huge reason behind the disbandment.

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Who are your hopes for getting in AOTY? Mine is Motomami 🙂 

Best Albums 2022

Dawn FM
    CAPRISONGS
    Ants From Up Here
    Dragon New Mountain I Believe in You
    Forget Your Own Face
    Once Twice Melody
    MOTOMAMI
    Crest
    Melt My Eyez See Your Future
    Diaspora Problems
    Bronco
    It’s Almost Dry
    Preacher’s Daughter
    A Light for Attracting Attention
    Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers
    Hypnos
    Big Time

Profile picture
    Mani
    Topics:

These seem quite likely. BPDGP does feel quite underwhelming this year, I think it’s because 2020 and 2021 were full of big-name collaborations. If Beyoncé has a few collaborations on her album (Gaga and Rosalía are rumored), then I can see that taking either Bam Bam or My Universe’s slot.

BPDG has been underwhelming for a while now and that’s so sad considering the category used to be so exciting. It used to be filled with Duo/Group Pop smash hits and it seemed like everyone nominated had a shot at winning. Now, it’s been reduced to filler songs, songs that were sorta/kinda hits and a bts Grammy placeholder. Like, it’s sad. Hopefully, Beyoncé will get a nom and win because this category has gone so down hill.

Profile picture
    Munchi
    Topics:

Maybe it’s time to switch to Pop Performance, Pop Song, Pop Album like other genres.

Profile picture
    CheChe70
    Topics:

Who are the rumored collaborations on Renaissance with? Depending on who it is it could vary Beyonce’s submissions/nominations.

Profile picture
    Moment 4 Life
    Topics:

Who are the rumored collaborations on Renaissance with? Depending on who it is it could vary Beyonce’s submissions/nominations.

The only rumors I’ve seen so far are Gaga and Rosalía. Bey x Gaga would definitely take BPDGP home.

Profile picture
    strangemercy
    Topics:

I’ve heard about Beyoncé collaborating with Childish Gambino, JAY-Z, Kacey Musgraves, Lady Gaga, Rosalía and Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

Anyway, I don’t think we’ll get to hear her supposed country songs in this album. It should be on the second act.

Profile picture
    soltseven
    Topics:

The girls and the gays are praying for another Bey X Gaga collab. A renaissance indeed!

It’s time to let go of this endless summer afternoon

Profile picture
    GhostfaceDilla
    Topics:

It’s a low chance but i want Pusha T’s It’s Almost Dry to sneak in.

I got you stuck in the realness

Profile picture
    aj
    Topics:

would love for un verano sin ti to be nominated, it’s about time a latin album gets recognition in the GF

Profile picture
    Keaton
    Topics:

Encanto (even though it wont happen)

Profile picture
    strangemercy
    Topics:

Latin music is unquestionably dominating this year, and that should be recognized. MOTOMAMI is probably the best album released in 2022 and Un Verano Sin Ti is also great. Maybe Bad Bunny could sneak in AOTY and Rosalía in BPVA.

In the Best New Artist lineup, I really hope Anitta gets nominated, but there’s also a lot of other very good latin artists having their breakthrough moment. Pabllo Vittar, Sebastián Yatra and Silvana Estrada are some of them.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 529 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 5)’ is closed to new replies.