Home Forums Music Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 5)

Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 5)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 529 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Gucci
strangemercy
Mother Dináh
  • Profile picture
    Bridgers13
    Topics:

That person is way too obssessed with Adele. The woman barely even speaks, stopped promoting the album months ago, and yet she’ll get nominated in anything she submits.
    Also no matter how much I want Benito to be nominated (and I have him in my AOTY predictions because I’m manifesting) it’s hard for a latin album all in Spanish to pull through. Like someone said it before, he should release a remix and hopefully he’ll get a crossover hit.

Profile picture
    Predix
    Topics:

We Don’t Talk About Bruno really didn’t age well. Charlie Puth can try, but the only song featuring BTS members that will be nominated in this cycle is My Universe. MUNA for Best New Artist omg who started this BSWFVM is so packed that a song may pull a Sunflower and miss out just in that one category despite showing up in other fields. But Taylor, Gaga and Bey are safe. Not sure about Doja because Vegas is in the bottom of the ballot and last year’s lineup was alphabetically unbalanced. BPD/GP is so weak that Just Look Up could appear out of nowhere out of pure name-checking. Meanwhile, Carolina is not happening in BPSP, while Hold My Hand is fighting for the 5th slot.

I geniunely think given the circumstances and seeing how empty the BPDGP category is, as long as Left and Right becomes a hit, it could possibly get in. BTS have been getting consistently nominated in this category. Considering this is the first project of one of the members post disbandment so why not.  

And mainly because like i’ve mentioned, BTS is on a new label, I can’t see their old label pushing My Universe since they left. This usually becomes a conflict. Although it is possible I guess. Recency, etc. also if it becomes a bigger hit than My Universe.

Profile picture
    Moment 4 Life
    Topics:

I know it’s way too early to even be thinking about performers, but do you think there’s a strong chance that all four of Adele, Beyoncé, Harry & Kendrick will be attending and performing?

Silk Sonic will probably attend but it would make no sense for them to perform for a third time in a row at the 2023 ceremony, considering the album dropped in 2021. Unless they plan to drop a new single?

Profile picture
    Moment 4 Life
    Topics:

Whilst I don’t think the BET Awards are an indicator for the Grammys at all, Latto just won the BET Award for Best New Artist. I think it’s safe to say she’ll be getting a nomination for Grammys BNA too.

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, certain users are delusional.  “Just Look Up” could NOT happen in Best Pop Duo/Group Performance.  That song flopped hard and is totally forgotten.

Profile picture
    Moment 4 Life
    Topics:

Cardi B dropping new single ‘Hot Shit’ next Friday (July 1).

She also has another announcement coming tomorrow evening, could her long awaited sophomore album actually be dropping in time for the eligibility period? 👀

Profile picture
    almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

Cardi B dropping new single ‘Hot Shit’ next Friday (July 1).

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfSg89VtMb8/embed/captioned/?cr=1&v=14&wp=978&rd=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.goldderby.com&rp=%2Fforum%2Fmusic%2Fgrammys-2023-predictions-part-5%2Fpage%2F5%2F#%7B%22ci%22%3A0%2C%22os%22%3A2814.699999809265%7D
    //platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js

She also has another announcement coming tomorrow evening, could her long awaited sophomore album actually be dropping in time for the eligibility period? 👀

she might be announcing that durk and kanye are featured on it

Quinta Brunson 1st and 2nd emmy campaign manager
    Bill Hader 4th, 5th and 6th emmy campaign manager
    Jeremy Strong 2nd emmy campaign manager
    Zendaya 2nd and 3rd emmy campaign manager

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

This eligibility period everyone said they dropping lol how chaotic haha 

Best Albums 2022

Dawn FM
    CAPRISONGS
    Ants From Up Here
    Dragon New Mountain I Believe in You
    Forget Your Own Face
    Once Twice Melody
    MOTOMAMI
    Crest
    Melt My Eyez See Your Future
    Diaspora Problems
    Bronco
    It’s Almost Dry
    Preacher’s Daughter
    A Light for Attracting Attention
    Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers
    Hypnos
    Big Time

Profile picture
    Mary
    Topics:

Cardi’s new single apparently has Kanye and Lil Durk on it and I definitely see it getting into the Best Rap Performance/Best Rap Song categories.

Profile picture
    strangemercy
    Topics:

Muni Long is going to be nominated in Best New Artist. I didn’t think it was going to happen, but after her BET perfomance… Wow. They really love her. She did great.

Profile picture
    MD
    Topics:

Best R&B Album win locked 😵‍💫

Profile picture
    Predix
    Topics:

Silk Sonic can have a GF win. They shouldnt be underestimated. They just won AOTY at the BET Awards. It usually isnt the best predecessor unlike like Soul Train but it could signify support.

Tyler the Creator won AOTY here (CMIYGL) last year and ended up upsetting in Best Rap Album in the Grammys!

Profile picture
    24fanatic
    Topics:

I think the Grammy chances of Latto, Muni Long, Jack Harlow and Silk Sonic just went up after the BET Awards tonight.

GIVEON’s on the other hand went down (I realize that there were tech issues, but MAN did he sound BAD!)

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Latto looks extremely appreciative at the BET awards! I definitely hope she walks away with BNA or at least Muni Long, Black Country New Road, Orville Peck, or MUNA. 

Best Albums 2022

Dawn FM
    CAPRISONGS
    Ants From Up Here
    Dragon New Mountain I Believe in You
    Forget Your Own Face
    Once Twice Melody
    MOTOMAMI
    Crest
    Melt My Eyez See Your Future
    Diaspora Problems
    Bronco
    It’s Almost Dry
    Preacher’s Daughter
    A Light for Attracting Attention
    Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers
    Hypnos
    Big Time

Profile picture
    GhostfaceDilla
    Topics:

Kendrick’s Glastonbury performance, WOW.

BET Awards worked in favor of Latto, Silk Sonic and Kendrick.

I got you stuck in the realness

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 529 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 5)’ is closed to new replies.