Home Forums Music Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 7)

Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 7)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 633 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
replies
views
users
Gucci
Boz
strangemercy
  • Profile picture
    Daniel Montgomery
    Topics:

Continue 🙂

Profile picture
    xohours
    Topics:

love all the skeptics of Adele possibly being snubbed or an upset somewhere in the pop/GF field, truth is she’s easily sweeping again, but continue on w your plausible theories

Profile picture
    Cameron
    Topics:

I hope we get at least a few inspired nominees. It would nice to see Muni Long have a surprise nomination in SOTY at least. If not, R&B Perf, R&B Song, & BNA would be good enough.

Profile picture
    almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

Reminder that one discord server occupied the top 5 for noms and top 6 for wins and we’re all in unanimous agreement that Adele is very vulnerable. It’s indisputably a wrap for Miss Adkins I’m afraid.

Everything Everywhere All At Once & Renaissance sweep truther

Profile picture
    syrus80
    Topics:

Diane Warren is going to quietly laugh in February. And she won’t tweet about it either. Sometimes you have to sit back and let some of the terrorist members of that cult do what they do because their abuse will only last for so long.

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Honestly, I would love to see a scenario where Adele Adkins and her label doesn’t submit this year to see Goldderby’s Music community in shambles. 

Top 15 Albums of 2022 to understand my music taste lol slay

Ants From Up There
    Bronco
    CAPRISONGS
    Dawn FM
    Diaspora Problems
    Dragon New Warm Mountain I Believe in You
    Harry's House
    Hellfire
    Ivory
    Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers
    MOTOMAMI
    Melt My Eyez See My Future
    Once Twice Melody
    Preacher's Daughter
    RENAISSANCE

Everything Everywhere All At Once for Best Picture
    Severance for Outstanding Drama Series

Profile picture
    GrammyLoser
    Topics:

Honestly, I would love to see a scenario where Adele Adkins and her label doesn’t submit this year to see Goldderby’s Music community in shambles.

Actually that would be AMAZING, cause if Beyonce wins AOTY, there will be always an asterisk next to her win. ❤️ Everybody would say she only won, cause Adele didn’t submit. Beyhave would cry out loud.

Profile picture
    Rich Thot
    Topics:

Diane Warren is going to quietly laugh in February. And she won’t tweet about it either. Sometimes you have to sit back and let some of the terrorist members of that cult do what they do because their abuse will only last for so long.

As annoying as the beyhive can be, there’s also a litany of people who stay ready to get pissy about anything Beyoncé does. Diane’s shade was petty. There was no reason for it. And Beyonce not winning AOTY doesn’t suddenly justify it. Honestly, at this point, the haters and petty Betty’s are more annoying than the Beyhive, which I never thought would happen.

Profile picture
    GD
    Topics:

Beyoverrated doesn’t deserve AotY. She already have way too more Grammys anyway. How someone can have TWENTY EIGHT Grammys but like, just 3-4 hit songs in her entire solo career…

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, some users are complete morons.  The Grammy cycle is from October 1, 2021-September 30, 2022.  Adele, NOT Bad Bunny, will have the best-selling album during that timeframe.

Profile picture
    Sunrise1981
    Topics:

Beyoverrated doesn’t deserve AotY. She already have way too more Grammys anyway. How someone can have TWENTY EIGHT Grammys but like, just 3-4 hit songs in her entire solo career…

* Halo

*Single Ladies (Put a ring on it)

*Crazy in Love ( with Jay-Z)

*Run the World (Girls)

*If I were a Boy ( i could have understand, how it feels to love a girl)

*Irreplaceable ( you must not know about me – 2 times, i could have another you in a minute)

*Listen (my favorite song )

Listen lyrics:
    listen to the song here in my heart..  A melody I start but can’t compete… oh time has come for my dreams to be heard… they will not be pushed and turned..

Listen I am alone at a crossroads..

you should have known, oh, now i’m done believing you.
    You don’t know i’m feeling, i’m more than one.. you made of me..
    I found the voice you gave to me.. lyrics

*Sweet Dreams (or a Beautiful Nightmare)

*Telephone ( with Lady Gaga)

*Beautiful Liar (with Shakira)

*Baby Boy (ft. Sean Paul)

etc.

i may not able to keep track all her albums or songs, but i heard her songs everywhere i go

Profile picture
    Sunrise1981
    Topics:

To add,

I would not mind Adele winning at the Grammys, i like her too because of her powerful vocals and great songs. I love Chasing Pavement, Rolling in the Deep, Someone Like you,  Hello and Easy on Me… I watched her TV concert: Adele One  Night Only.

If the Academy thinks Adele has the best album (commercially and critically successful), then congratulations to her but if it’s Beyonce or someone else, and then best wishes to whoever wins.

Profile picture
    hessa_life
    Topics:

If you’re gonna troll on here, go back to stan Twitter and troll on there

Stream “emails I can’t send” by Sabrina Carpenter!!

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, I also do NOT mind Adele winning at the Grammys.  That lady deserves it.  I know some people are tired of her sweeping.  Get over it!

Profile picture
    GhostfaceDilla
    Topics:

Honey, I also do NOT mind Adele winning at the Grammys. That lady deserves it. I know some people are tired of her sweeping. Get over it!

Nah, she doesn’t deserve to sweep three times. Get real!…

I got you stuck in the realness

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 633 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 7)’ is closed to new replies.