Home Forums Music Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 7)

Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 7)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 633 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
Gucci
Boz
strangemercy
  • Profile picture
    Rich Thot
    Topics:

Where is this Nicki agenda comes from? Her time is gone, she’s a terrible person and she’s not winning a Grammy. Deal with it.

There are still many delulu barbs who pretend her recent singles are really good, pretend she’s made great albums, pretend that she’s not a sh*tty person.

Nicki would need a huge hit to even stand a chance of getting a Grammy nod for a solo song, especially for a song like this. And her recent songs always have a good first few days or first week and then falter quickly. She just doesn’t appeal to many non stans any longer. So, it remains to be seen how well this song does.

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, it’s cray cray that basic bitch Doja Cat has a Grammy while Nicki Minaj does NOT.

Profile picture
    Rich Thot
    Topics:

Honey, it’s cray cray that basic bitch Doja Cat has a Grammy while Nicki Minaj does NOT.

If Doja is “basic” then what is Cardi B?

Doja isn’t on Nicki’s level from a pure rap skills standpoint. But her songs are better. She’s had more consistent singles success. And her fusion of rap, hip-hop, pop and R&B comes off more effortless and less awkward than Nicki’s. She also won in a pop category not rap.

Nicki is one of the standout and most influential rappers of the last couple decades. I will give her that. But if she didn’t win during her peak of success it’s not happening. While Grammys are never a great form of validation, because so much of it comes down to appeal and what competition you have that year.

Profile picture
    Sunrise1981
    Topics:

There are still many delulu barbs who pretend her recent singles are really good, pretend she’s made great albums, pretend that she’s not a sh*tty person. Nicki would need a huge hit to even stand a chance of getting a Grammy nod for a solo song, especially for a song like this. And her recent songs always have a good first few days or first week and then falter quickly. She just doesn’t appeal to many non stans any longer. So, it remains to be seen how well this song does.

i didn’t know. what did she do?  i don’t understand why some have this negative impression on her – Nicki? all i know Nicki era — long gone, and Cardi B came.

Megan Thee Stallion and Doja Cat are currently dominant forces — female rappers.

Profile picture
    Cameron
    Topics:

She had the biggest song in Pop Duo from the last ceremony. It was a fair chance that she was going to win lol. Why are you still surprised?

Nicki just had unfortunate circumstances when she was nominated.

Profile picture
    Ziggiy
    Topics:

Nicki Minaj will NEVER win a Grammy as a solo artist. It’ll never happen, her time has come and gone for that.

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, Cardi B shits all over Doja Cat.

Profile picture
    Rich Thot
    Topics:

I mean, Doja and Cardi aren’t that comparable. And unlike like you, I’m not a fan of tearing down a woman to try to uplift another woman. Invasion Of Privacy is a solid album. And Cardi has a handful of bops. But she simply is not talented and definitely not versatile. She has quickly become the most boring, basal mainstream female MC out here. She doesn’t even have visuals or performance to make up for the lackings. So, I just find claiming Doja is “basic” while being a Cardi fan kinda silly.

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, stop smoking that wacky tobaccy.  Doja Cat is NOT talented and will be forgotten within the next 5 years.

Profile picture
    fabcjr
    Topics:

After many studies and research and facts. I came to the conclusion that this will be the final list.

Best New Artist

Latto

Zach Bryan

Muni Long

Joji

Anitta

Blxst

Tai Verdes(Surprise)

Conan Gray

Gayle

Summer Walker

One of these two here can enter the top 10 if the Grammy wants to.

PinkPantheress

Rina Sawayama

Profile picture
    Rich Thot
    Topics:

Honey, stop smoking that wacky tobaccy. Doja Cat is NOT talented and will be forgotten within the next 5 years.

Cardi’s “comeback” single that was supposed to set up her album release couldn’t even crack the top ten, couldn’t stay in the top twenty for two weeks. Yet, Doja has enough versatility, talent, high streaming numbers that she could shave her head a couple more times and have 40 more controversies and still do numbers.

But Cardi and Gucci are both ratchet, redundant, one-note, basic folks who are fun to indulge every once in a while. So, I get you being a fan and resenting Doja

Profile picture
    fabcjr
    Topics:

Continuing the conversation. Nicki will never win a Grammy or will be nominated again. A woman of almost 40 years old who instead of maturing and being more professional, prefers to attack Missy Elliott on Twitter and send shade to Queen Latifah. She attacks people of great influence inside the gym and this automatically causes her to be left out and have no chance of anything.

Profile picture
    ScottyDog
    Topics:

Super Freaky Girl’s success is pretty forced. All songs use tactics, but it’s along the lines of BTS, but without the budget to sustain it past a week. I like Nicki, but this won’t be the song that brings her back, even if it hits number 1 for a week. Nicki had a better chance for Grammy success going the “Do We have a Problem” route, this new song sounds disposable and desperate. I don’t see Nicki winning a Grammy for a solo song at this point between the lack of genuine hits and the bad press / reputation.

Profile picture
    LAINELAVIGNE
    Topics:

Nicki Minaj should have had 5 grammys by now. The Pinkprint was phenomenal but was up against Kendrick at the time.

Profile picture
    keatonzab
    Topics:

future BNA nominee?

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 633 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 7)’ is closed to new replies.