Home Forums Music Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 7)

Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 7)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 633 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
replies
views
users
Gucci
Boz
strangemercy
  • Profile picture
    Anna Artdeco
    Topics:

Doja Cat is heavily rumoured to be on Blackpink’s new album which comes out on September 16th. I smell a possible BPDGP contender coming.

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, Adele will also make history as the first artist to win Best Pop Vocal Album three times.  Girls, get ready!  Adele is truly a bad bitch!

Profile picture
    fabcjr
    Topics:

This is the most shameful year of Adele’s entire legacy. The 30 was a commercial shame, compared to her last eras that lasted almost 5 years each era at the sales level and the like. Adele’s albums kept selling. The 30 no one remembers anymore. Everything about him is BAD!

Profile picture
    GrammyLoser
    Topics:

This is the most shameful year of Adele’s entire legacy. The 30 was a commercial shame, compared to her last eras that lasted almost 5 years each era at the sales level and the like. Adele’s albums kept selling. The 30 no one remembers anymore. Everything about him is BAD!

Girl… you were saying earlier today that “Anitta is an event..” lol you have no taste at all, bitch.

30 is the best selling album of 2021 and it will win AOTY when it’s all said and done. You bitches will cry yourselves to sleep on Grammy night lol

Profile picture
    Sunrise1981
    Topics:

In her defense,  we’re not talking to any singer, Adele is a Superstar.

i still don’t think she’s gonna sweep the General Field, not sure of AOTY

i’m predicting she will win ROTY,SOTY and in Pop category.

Profile picture
    lveitrim
    Topics:

It doesn’t matter if it wasn’t as commercially successful as her previous albums, she will be nominated in Album of The Year, Song Of The Year, Record Of The Year, Best Pop Solo Performance and Best Pop Vocal Album. That’s locked. The only thing to consider is if she wins and how many.

Right now, I’m predicting she’ll win Song of The Year, Best Pop Solo Performance and Best Pop Vocal Album. I think she’s also considered the frontrunner in ROTY and AOTY but I could see someone else taking it like Silk Sonic for AOTY or *maybe* Lizzo for ROTY.

Profile picture
    Munchi
    Topics:

Girl… you were saying earlier today that “Anitta is an event..” lol you have no taste at all, bitch. 30 is the best selling album of 2021 and it will win AOTY when it’s all said and done. You bitches will cry yourselves to sleep on Grammy night lol

You straight up went for the kill…loooool.

That’s what they get for being unnecessarily insulting instead of critical.

Profile picture
    Huerco
    Topics:

Possible BPDGP nominee

Profile picture
    fabcjr
    Topics:

You swear that Beyoncé will not win album of the year with current CEOs Harvey Mason and Veleisha. Jon Batista was just a taste of what’s to come. Guys, understand that nothing I said was a hater, but facts. Bad Bunny is being more successful than Adele today. With shows in crowded stadiums and the album at the top of everywhere. The white party is already over at the Grammys and the changes are already more than clear.

Profile picture
    fabcjr
    Topics:

Where is the longevity of 30? You swear that this current academy will give this award to Adele with this lazy album and more of the same. Even the British didn’t swallow it. Beyoncé will be winning album of the year and will be causing a collapse in you. It’s no use foaming. People just got tired of Adele.

Profile picture
    fabcjr
    Topics:

Best-selling album of 2021, but the Grammy is only in 2023 and no one else remembers. The white party ended at the Grammys. It’s just facts. It’s not Adele’s hatred.

Profile picture
    Mrostamen
    Topics:

beyonce won’t win album of the year because it’s not album of the year

Profile picture
    Mrostamen
    Topics:

Where is the longevity of renaissance?

Profile picture
    fabcjr
    Topics:

Every time Adele took everything, it was because her album dominated from release to Grammy Day and she didn’t even tour. The performance of 30 lasted less than 6 months. If there really is justice in this world, voters will pay close attention when voting.

Profile picture
    strangemercy
    Topics:

Don’t forget Silk Sonic, guys… I don’t see much people predicting their win in Album Of The Year. I can definitely see it happening.

Easy On Me: SOTY and BPSP locks. If Beyoncé submits to pop, it will be her against Adele for Best Pop Vocal Album.

In my opinion, ROTY is between Easy On Me, As It Was and Break My Soul. Probably Adele. It would be amazing if they decided to give this category to The Heart Part 5 or All Too Well. I hope they don’t give it to Silk Sonic or Jack Harlow.

Lizzo is DEFINITELY leaving empty-handed. Even if she submits to Progressive R&B and Beyoncé to pop, she’s not winning anything.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 633 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 7)’ is closed to new replies.