Home Forums Music Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 7)

Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 7)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 633 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
replies
views
users
Gucci
Boz
strangemercy
  • Profile picture
    kaylie
    Topics:

Where is this Nicki agenda comes from? Her time is gone, she’s a terrible person and she’s not winning a Grammy. Deal with it.

Her time is gone but her song is still rising in streams. I can name 10+ artists that are even more terrible as a person. If you don’t like her, just say that.

Profile picture
    LAINELAVIGNE
    Topics:

How is Nicki’s time gone when she out here with a very devoted fanbase, pulling in massive streams, pure sales, and lyrically the best of the best. I don’t think she gives af anymore. If the grammys honor her fine if not, so what.

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, that list of Best Pop Solo Performance contenders prove that Adele does NOT have any competition.

Profile picture
    Anna Artdeco
    Topics:

Relax man. I don’t want Adele to sweep but floods are annoying. Also don’t underestimate Kendrick Lamar and Brandi Carlile in full of pop line-up.

Fr some people are losing it lol. I’ve noticed that the crazy really comes out of these stans when it gets closer to the voting period.

I’m not a fan of 30 or anything but to say that Adele winning is some huge injustice is also a bit much.

Profile picture
    Anna Artdeco
    Topics:

EOM is the baitiest Grammy bait song in recent years. BPSP might be the biggest lock of the night.

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

RE: Beyoncé Renaissance plummeted -73%

Honey, this was totally expected.  Her album will be completely forgotten by the time voting starts.  Album of the Year, my ass!

Profile picture
    Lorenzo Dillard
    Topics:

How is Nicki’s time gone when she out here with a very devoted fanbase, pulling in massive streams, pure sales, and lyrically the best of the best. I don’t think she gives af anymore. If the grammys honor her fine if not, so what.

Front loaded sales/streams. & Lyrically the best of the best?! Kendrick Lamar says hi.

Profile picture
    ELIAS✨
    Topics:

Is anyone forgetting that Adele won against a pop heavy lineup in 2011? Loud, Doo-Wops & Hooligans, Born This Way, could have easily stole votes from 21 and gave Wasting Light the victory in 2011, but didn’t. You can say that album was more popular than 30, but 30 still has a huge amount of support this year. Easy On Me going 10 weeks on the charts at least matches Hello’s chart performance and still one of the biggest hits of the year. 

Regardless of 30’s chart performance now, it still an amazing for Adele and pop music. Don’t underestimate Ms. Adkin’s appeal.

Top 15 Albums of 2022 to understand my music taste lol slay

Ants From Up There
    Bronco
    CAPRISONGS
    Dawn FM
    Diaspora Problems
    Dragon New Warm Mountain I Believe in You
    Harry's House
    Hellfire
    Ivory
    Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers
    MOTOMAMI
    Melt My Eyez See My Future
    Once Twice Melody
    Preacher's Daughter
    RENAISSANCE

Everything Everywhere All At Once for Best Picture
    Severance for Outstanding Drama Series

Profile picture
    Victor Cruz
    Topics:

The argument that Adele isn’t winning because her album didn’t perform as well as her previous albums doesn’t hold up when last year AOY winner barely sold 5 copies in an album no one heard aside from his family and the academy.

30 is a 3x platinum album, sold 1.7 million pure sells and had a hit that stayed for 10 weeks at number 1. I don’t see a clear threat with all the flop albums coming out lately. Beyonce barely stayed a week at the number 1 spot.

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, only people who are delusional and do NOT like Adele or sick of her sweeping use that tired ass sales argument.

Profile picture
    Goldwing
    Topics:

I’ll be honest, I do want poetic justice for Kendrick, Bey or any acclaimed artist/album that was snubbed by the academy’s lack of vision. Too bad Adele became the punching bag of this conversation.

Hi.

Profile picture
    Pip
    Topics:

Nah. Adele’s got that & it’s not even close. Pure Grammy bait.

Nah EOM is long forgotten and will be even more forgotten by pop voters next year. AIW is the bigger hit, the more current, definitive song of the summer and the anthem of 2022. Bye2 Adele sweep.

Profile picture
    Bridgers13
    Topics:

I think AIW has a better chance of winning ROTY than Pop Solo but I really doubt Adele will lose any Song/Performance category. EOM is pure bait and her vocals are immaculate on it.

Profile picture
    Mother Dináh
    Topics:

EOM will easily 4/4, but if I were to predict an AIW upset, I’d predict it in BPSP because EOM has an unfair amount of crossover appeal.

Profile picture
    hessa_life
    Topics:

Stream “emails I can’t send” by Sabrina Carpenter!!

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 633 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 7)’ is closed to new replies.