Home Forums Music Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 7)

Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 7)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 633 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
Gucci
Boz
strangemercy
  • Profile picture
    hessa_life
    Topics:

Not people in the tweet replies saying that Taylor is gonna win 😬

Stream “emails I can’t send” by Sabrina Carpenter!!

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

I’m actually happy stan twitter is giving the show a bit of extra hype.

Profile picture
    Out of My Head
    Topics:

Pop Solo Prediction:

Adele- Easy On Me

Beyoncé- Break My Soul

Harry Styles- As It Was

Lizzo- About Damn Time

Taylor- All Too Well (10 minute version)

Alt: Ed Sheeran- Shivers

I would love to see Taylor get her first win in this category. ATW is the best song on this list. But it will most likely go to Adele.

Profile picture
    Dylan George
    Topics:

I am very curious to see how the Academy handles All Too Well this year. It is the most acclaimed song from one of the most acclaimed artists of our time. Though everyone pretty much agrees that All Too Well is damn near perfection, I feel like voters might go for something else because it is only semi-new. Thoughts? Either way, Taylor will at least win Best Music Video or Music Film depending on which one she submits the film to.

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, dream on delusional Swifties!  Taylor Swift is NOT happening in Best Pop Solo Performance nor is she winning Best Music Film or Best Music Video.

Profile picture
    Rich Thot
    Topics:

Reaction to the last few pages:

Taylor is not happening in the pop categories or AOTY.

Renaissance act 1 is hardly gonna be forgotten. It’s Beyoncé. Plus, the visuals have yet to be released and there’s a chance she’ll release Act 2 by the end of the year/beginning of next year. The buzz for it has at least a couple times to kick back up. But it winning AOTY is unlikely.

Nicki is probably not happening. Unless “Super Freaky Girl” becomes a solid weeks long top ten hit she has no chance. Even then, it’ll just be an outside chance at a nod. It’s built entirely on a famous song. The Grammys have never been that into her. She’s talked a lot of shit about the Grammys over the years.

Profile picture
    cah
    Topics:

I haven’t been here in a while, so I’m not updated yet. Do you guys know if We Don’t Talk About Bruno and Cold Heart are eligible for BPDG? What about Heat Waves? By the way, what are some of the contenders for the category for now?

Profile picture
    Bridgers13
    Topics:

“Bruno” is eligible. “Heat Waves” isn’t unless a live version gets released and “Cold Heart” who knows tbh. I don’t think anyone knows if it was submitted or not last year.

Profile picture
    keatonzab
    Topics:

I haven’t been here in a while, so I’m not updated yet. Do you guys know if We Don’t Talk About Bruno and Cold Heart are eligible for BPDG? What about Heat Waves? By the way, what are some of the contenders for the category for now?

I Like You (A Happier Song) – Post Malone/Doja Cat

Sunroof – Nicky Youre & dazy

My Universe – Coldplay & BTS

I Ain’t Worried – Onerepublic

Meet Me At Our Spot (Live) – THE ANXIETY

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

“Bruno” is eligible. “Heat Waves” isn’t unless a live version gets released and “Cold Heart” who knows tbh. I don’t think anyone knows if it was submitted or not last year.

“Cold Heart” wasn’t submitted to the pop field or Record of the Year last year. However, we don’t know if it was relegated to Remixed Recording, or if it simply was saved for this year.

Profile picture
    GhostfaceDilla
    Topics:

Her time is gone but her song is still rising in streams. I can name 10+ artists that are even more terrible as a person. If you don’t like her, just say that.

It’s just truth. Her song is charting high first week thanks to that shitty fanbase but the second week freefalls. She’s a terrible person, her family is full of pedos and rapists while she condones it and i don’t like her.

How is Nicki’s time gone when she out here with a very devoted fanbase, pulling in massive streams, pure sales, and lyrically the best of the best. I don’t think she gives af anymore. If the grammys honor her fine if not, so what.

Just shut up man.

I got you stuck in the realness

Profile picture
    Opium
    Topics:

Minaj is not happening, the single is gonna be frontloaded like her previous releases, but beside, her reputation in the last years reach an all time low, she’s considered a joke these days. If she couldn’t win in better times for her, she obviously won’t happen now that she is considered a clown.

I still can’t stop thinking when she claimed on social media that her cousin friend got swallen testicles because of Covid vaccine 🤣

Profile picture
    Opium
    Topics:

Her relevancy never faded. She just never released legitimate material until this year. And clearly it seems that she’s gaining relevancy once again.

She stays relevant always for the wrong reasons, Cardi B feud, she tried to beef also with her also during the launch of the new single, not to mention all the allegations around her husband, her arrassing a woman that was a victim of her husband to make her stay silent, cherry on the top all the bullshits she says on social media like the one I mentioned about her cousin. This woman is still relevant for all the wrong reasons.

Profile picture
    Opium
    Topics:

Of course her new single is produced by Dr.Luke, very on brand with the people who are around her.

Profile picture
    Che
    Topics:

By the way, what are some of the contenders for the category for now?

Most of these are non-factors, but…

Enemy, Imagine Dragons & J.I.D
    I Ain’t Worried, OneRepublic
    We Don’t Talk About Bruno, Encanto Cast
    One Right Now, Post Malone & The Weeknd
    I Like You (A Happier Song), Post Malone & Doja Cat
    Me Porto Bonito, Bad Bunny & Chencho Corleone
    My Universe, Coldplay & BTS
    LA FAMA, ROSALÍA & The Weeknd
    Better Days, NEIKED, Mae Muller & Polo G
    Sunroof, Nicky Youre & dazy
    Bam Bam, Camila Cabello & Ed Sheeran
    Sweetest Pie, Megan Thee Stallion & Dua Lipa
    Meet Me At Our Spot (Live), THE ANXIETY
    The Joker and the Queen, Ed Sheeran & Taylor Swift
    Left & Right, Charlie Puth and Jung Kook
    Honest, Justin Bieber & Don Toliver
    Let Somebody Go, Coldplay & Selena Gomez
    Don’t You Worry, The Black Eyed Peas, Shakira & David Guetta
    MOVE, Beyoncé, Grace Jonas & TEMS
    ENERGY, Beyoncé & Beam
    Part Of The Band, The 1975
    MAMIII, Becky G & KAROL G
    Beg For You, Charli XCX & Rina Sawayama

It’s not likely but if submitted Smoking Out The Window could be a factor. Heat Waves should be ineligible (kinda funny cause it’s the 1st song on the 2022 Hot 100 Year-End predictions). Cold Heart (PNAU Remix) is a mystery.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 633 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 7)’ is closed to new replies.