Home Forums Music Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 7)

Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 7)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 633 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
Gucci
Boz
strangemercy
  • Profile picture
    strangemercy
    Topics:

I disagree with some of these claims. I believe Nicki can still win a Grammy if she submits and plays her cards right. The Grammys have been replying to her on twitter and posting her, so I mean they don’t necessarily hate her like that. If Super Freaky Girl does good which I think it will, then it and DWHAP will receive some nominations and maybe even a win. And be real, Kendrick is definitely not sweeping the rap categories cause his new album is horrible and lowkey came and went.

I don’t think Do We Have A Problem could never, in any possibility, win over N95 or Die Hard.

Profile picture
    Monet Tejada
    Topics:

I disagree with some of these claims. I believe Nicki can still win a Grammy if she submits and plays her cards right. The Grammys have been replying to her on twitter and posting her, so I mean they don’t necessarily hate her like that. If Super Freaky Girl does good which I think it will, then it and DWHAP will receive some nominations and maybe even a win. And be real, Kendrick is definitely not sweeping the rap categories cause his new album is horrible and lowkey came and went.

Nicki is not beating Kendrick in any stretch of the imagination, whether her song is a success or not, but we can keep hope alive and throw out these possibilities for fun.

Profile picture
    Huerco
    Topics:

I will sound like Gucci but please get real! Nicki Minaj is not winning any award in the next Grammys. Super Freaky Girl is not happening. The female pop/rap nominee will be Big Energy. The only category where Nicki could happen is Best Melodic Rap Performance with Do We Have A Problem but this song is not beating Die Hard, Big Energy or City of Gods.

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Get real!  Nicki Minaj will NOT ever win a Grammy, nor could she beat Kendrick Lamar.  That’s like the dumbest thing I have ever read on here.

Profile picture
    Sunrise1981
    Topics:

Get real! Nicki Minaj will NOT ever win a Grammy, nor could she beat Kendrick Lamar. That’s like the dumbest thing I have ever read on here.

collaboration with Kendrick or Beyonce  or H.E.R…

if you can’t beat them, why not collaborate with them? problem solved 😏

Profile picture
    Goldwing
    Topics:

collaboration with Kendrick or Beyonce or H.E.R… if you can’t beat them, why not collaborate with them? problem solved 😏

Honestly if Nicki applies a Doja she has a good chance of winning something in the pop field I mean she came close with Bang Bang if it wasn’t for a certain Grammy bait ballad.

Hi.

Profile picture
    K4AIROS
    Topics:

There’s a possibility she could beat Kendrick. Kendrick losing one award to Nicki isn’t gonna be the end of the world. He has a ton of other Grammys anyways.

Profile picture
    GhostfaceDilla
    Topics:

Yeah, everything is said about the new Nicki song. She’ll never win a Grammy.

I got you stuck in the realness

Profile picture
    almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

And be real, Kendrick is definitely not sweeping the rap categories cause his new album is horrible and lowkey came and went.

Ignoring how Super Freaky Girl isn’t exactly great either, are you expecting it to have longevity or something?

Everything Everywhere All At Once & Renaissance sweep truther

Profile picture
    K4AIROS
    Topics:

Okay after listening to City of Gods, N95, and Die Hard… I get what you are all saying. However Drake, Future, Kanye, Alica, and Kendrick all have Grammys and it’s not gonna hurt them losing another one. I feel like Nicki can most definitely take home best melodic rap and maybe even best rap performance with DWHAP. Tems, Latto and Fivio will have to wait on theirs unless Nicki submits We Go Up, which has Fivio on it, but I HIGHLY doubt that will get submitted let alone nominated for anything.

Profile picture
    MG
    Topics:

I actually really enjoyed Super Freaky Girl. The production and Nicki’s delivery is pretty good. I think its a club banger and will do really great commercially.

Profile picture
    Cameron
    Topics:

Okay after listening to City of Gods, N95, and Die Hard… I get what you are all saying. However Drake, Future, Kanye, Alica, and Kendrick all have Grammys and it’s not gonna hurt them losing another one. I feel like Nicki can most definitely take home best melodic rap and maybe even best rap performance with DWHAP. Tems, Latto and Fivio will have to wait on theirs unless Nicki submits We Go Up, which has Fivio on it, but I HIGHLY doubt that will get submitted let alone nominated for anything.

Oh you’re delusional. Typical voters in the Rap Field will not pick Nicki to win, let alone be nominated. She submitted a bunch during the Queen Era and didn’t get nothing in return, that says a lot. She hasn’t gotten a nomination in almost 10 years. She literally has no chance at all. They’re over her or never really adored her.

Profile picture
    Lorenzo Dillard
    Topics:

1. Kendrick’s album isn’t horrible. In fact it’s acclaimed & will do very well in the Rap field.

2. Nicki hasn’t evolved at all as an artist. She won’t be winning a Grammy anytime soon.

3. Megan’s album was fine. I prefer her previous work. Maybe it’s time she switches up the formula.

Profile picture
    strangemercy
    Topics:

I like the idea of different artists winning golden gramophones, but I’m sorry, this ain’t happening. Maybe if she releases an album and gets acclaimed, she could be nominated. But Super Freaky Girl is not happening.

Profile picture
    K4AIROS
    Topics:

Yeah… I’m not too sure about Super Freaky Girl since it just came out, but I truly deep down feel that Nicki will come out with at least one Grammy in 2023 if she submits this year… Even though I also feel like Fivio is about to win his first Grammy with City of Gods cause that has Best Melodic Rap Performance written all over it 😭. But I’m not counting Nicki out, she’ll get something eventually.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 633 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 7)’ is closed to new replies.