Home Forums Music Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 8)

Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 8)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 558 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
replies
views
users
Gucci
P(oweR) Valley
Boz

• Deemy
    Topics:

Surprised at OneRepublic’s Top Gun:Maverick soundtrack song being bigger than Gaga’s Hold My Hand which was pushed as the main single from the film!

Do you think there’s a chance OneRepublic will get the BSFVM nomination over Gaga?

Not a chance

JasonLannister
    Topics:

Surprised at OneRepublic’s Top Gun:Maverick soundtrack song being bigger than Gaga’s Hold My Hand which was pushed as the main single from the film! Do you think there’s a chance OneRepublic will get the BSFVM nomination over Gaga?

A nomination as a consolation prize after the snub of Counting Stars? I’m living for it.

Lorenzo Dillard
    Topics:

The fact that Bad Bunny is not take as a serious contender in almost main every category (especially Album of the Year) is more sad than the Harry’s House vs. 30 discussion. Un Verano is definitely cracking my top 10 albums of the year.

With Encanto, Motomami, and Un Verano Sin Ti, Latin/Hispanic Artists need to be take more seriously than their other counterparts

Exactly. Hopefully voters make the right decisions because there’s a lot of ground to break with some contenders this year. Especially Bad Bunny. His album is undeniably at the top.

Mother Dináh
    Topics:

Surprised at OneRepublic’s Top Gun:Maverick soundtrack song being bigger than Gaga’s Hold My Hand which was pushed as the main single from the film! Do you think there’s a chance OneRepublic will get the BSFVM nomination over Gaga?

Both could be nominated. The average voter could absolutely name-check Ryan Tedder & Lady Gaga in the H-I region of the ballot.

Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, OneRepublic is NOT happening in Best Song Written for Visual Media or any other category.

K4AIROS
    Topics:

Super Freaky Girl is stable on the charts!!

PopGuy
    Topics:

Lizzo just won at the Emmy’s! She’s coming for a sweep at the Grammys!

Meet me at midnight…

Deemy
    Topics:

Lizzo congratulations.!!!!!!

Mother Dináh
    Topics:

The industry really loves Lizzo. We love to see it.

Boz
    Topics:

Yes Lizzo!!

Moment 4 Life
    Topics:

Super Freaky Girl is stable on the charts!!

If it’s stability and success continues, then I think it could get a nomination in Best Melodic Rap (Kendrick is probably winning though).

The industry really loves Lizzo. We love to see it.

She might surprise us all and be one of the next EGOT winners at this rate! Hoping she wins something at the Grammys, despite having very heavy competition. I really wish she had a collaboration on her album because BPDGP is so weak, she would’ve stood a chance. Maybe it’s not too late to drop a remix of About Damn Time in the next 20 days lol

Moment 4 Life
    Topics:

I’m hoping we get lots of big names attending and performing at the ceremony next year.

It’s exciting to think that all of the following could potentially turn up and/or perform: Adele, Beyonce, Kendrick Lamar, Silk Sonic, Lizzo, Harry Styles, Taylor Swift, Bad Bunny, Rosalia, etc.

Hildreth
    Topics:

Does “Big Time” by Angel Olsen + Sturgill Simpson have a chance to get nominated in either Country or American Roots?

Moment 4 Life
    Topics:

I think the AOTY race is definitely between Bey and Adele, but I don’t know who will take it. Kendrick and Silk Sonic are also, of course, big contenders but I think they’ll sweep their respective categories as a consolation prize.

Right now, I’m saying Adele. She’s obviously undeniable and the darlingest of Grammy darlings, but also the fact 30 was her most critically acclaimed work yet says a lot. She’ll also have her residency at the time of voting, which will be a massive boost for her campaign.

Renaissance is of course acclaimed too and Bey definitely is worthy of AOTY, but she seems to just have hidden away from all existence. Where are the visuals? Her campaign just feels non-existent and I hope she drops visuals soon to keep the album in the GP’s, as well as voters’, minds. I also think the argument that 30 didn’t do as well as her previous albums in terms of streaming and sales is redundant, since Renaissance pulled similar numbers tbh.

I wouldn’t mind either winning as I love both, to be honest (obviously a Bey preference, I mean look at my picture lol). And if Bey does lose this time, there’s still hope for a 2024 AOTY win as she’s rumored to be dropping act II before Christmas.

Ant
    Topics:

According to HDD “Coming soon”, soon will be announced new Grammy categories and rules.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 558 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 8)’ is closed to new replies.