Home Forums Music Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 9)

Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 9)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 711 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
Gucci
Mother Dináh
Cameron

• Cameron
    Topics:

Beyoncé has 9 days to release some type of music video or film.

Pip
    Topics:

With 14 weeks at the Top of the Charts  and never falling below the top 2 except for 1 week in almost 6 months after it’s release, there is no question that As It Was is the definitive Song and Record of Year 2022. I bet all those middle aged white male voters who comprised most of the voters are ready to proclaim a new Grammy darling who looks like them in his most undeniable year. Goodbye Sweepers.

GhostfaceDilla
    Topics:

First batch of SNL musical guests (season 48)

• Oct 1 – Kendrick Lamar
    • Oct 8 – Willow Smith
    • Oct 15 – Megan Thee Stallion (double duty)

Megan is working hard for that Best Rap Album nomination

It was about time Kendrick to do some fucking promotion for Mr. Morale. Like man straight went to Ghana the day the album released and headlined festivals.

I got you stuck in the realness

almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

I bet all those middle aged white male voters who comprised most of the voters are ready to proclaim a new Grammy darling who looks like them in his most undeniable year.

😭

World Cup:
    RIP 🇨🇦
    🇦🇷 (🇨🇭)

Goldwing
    Topics:

By the way, thanks to the entry of “Mary on a cross” in the Hot 100 I started listening to Ghost’s latest album and I have two conclusions:

1) is American public has something severe with reviving rock/alternative songs out of their eligibility period.
    2) Do you think Impera is the leading contender for Best Rock Album?

Hi.

Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, Harry Styles’ fangirls are truly delusional.  “As It Was” is NOT the definitive Record of the Year and Song of the Year.  🤢

Pip
    Topics:

Girl Adele Sweepers are more delusional, still thinking that a long forgotten album will sweep against The Definitive Song and Record of the Year that has remained in the top 2 of the Charts for six looooong months. There is no rhyme nor reason for an album so forgotten to undeservedly sweep the third time- not even those racist middle age white men voters that you so lovingly proclaim will all go for Adele because this time there is a young goodlooking more popular white young man at his peak that has dominated pop conversations the entire year and ready for his big Grammy homecoming.

Cameron
    Topics:

Girl Adele Sweepers are more delusional, still thinking that a long forgotten album will sweep against The Definitive Song and Record of the Year that has remained in the top 2 of the Charts for six looooong months. There is no rhyme nor reason for an album so forgotten to undeservedly sweep the third time- not even those racist middle age white men voters that you so lovingly proclaim will all go for Adele because this time there is a young goodlooking more popular white young man at his peak that has dominated pop conversations the entire year and ready for his big Grammy homecoming.

Y’all are so unhinged. I hope ADELE sweeps just for the gags and meltdowns.

Lorenzo Dillard
    Topics:

The most definitive songs usually don’t win ROTY/SOTY. That’s the thing.

P(oweR) Valley
    Topics:

It’d be funny if “As It Was” is hyped up, only to get “Despacito”‘d in the end.

Lorenzo Dillard
    Topics:

It’d be funny if “As It Was” is hyped up, only to get “Despacito”‘d in the end.

Or even worse…it gets The Weeknd’d.

GhostfaceDilla
    Topics:

I really want Adele and Harry Styles ( and other popstars like Beyonce, Lizzo, even Swift ) split votes so an alternative choice can win GF awards.

I got you stuck in the realness

Melodies
    Topics:

Y’all are so unhinged. I hope ADELE sweeps just for the gags and meltdowns.

Girl, she will. No need to hope.

And I promise you that while very young fans will say that it’s unfair or whatever (and atp I think it is), most fans will just say “duh it’s Adele, his fault for releasing during her season” and move on. I fear you’re gonna be gagless and meltdownless, especially if what you’re expecting is BTS level of meltdown

Rich Thot
    Topics:

I really want Adele and Harry Styles ( and other popstars like Beyonce, Lizzo, even Swift ) split votes so an alternative choice can win GF awards.

Aka Kendrick. Not gonna happen.

There is no one or two “definitive” singles of this year, nothing that’s gonna be talked about for years to come beyond the stan bases.

Mrostamen
    Topics:

I must say that Harry Styles will indeed receive well-deserved awards, such as Razzie.
    In fact, his fans are either stupid or overconfident if they think The Academy will prefer him over Adele.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 711 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 9)’ is closed to new replies.