Home Forums Music Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 9)

Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 9)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 314 total)
Created
2 weeks ago
Last Reply
4 hours ago
( +8 hidden )
replies
views
users
Gucci
Mother Dináh
Cameron
  • Profile picture
    Bridgers13
    Topics:

If a surprise doesn’t happen and the BNA nominees are what most of us are predicting, I think I’ll pick Zach Bryan. Him or some alternative artist.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, I do NOT see Zach Bryan winning Best New Artist.  Country doesn’t do well in that category.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Watermelon Sugar
    Topics:

Y’all are so unhinged. I hope ADELE sweeps just for the gags and meltdowns.

I’m predicting Adele for now, but I have a feeling she really won’t sweep everything this time.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Moment 4 Life
    Topics:

BNA really does feel hard to predict compared to previous years. I know Latto is one of the frontrunners, but I just can’t imagine her as a BNA winner.

Does Muni Long stand a chance?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    bledsoe
    Topics:

“With You All The Time” by Harry Styles and Florence Pugh for the movie “Don’t Worry Darling” will be released at midnight. New contender on Pop Duo and Song Written for Visual Media.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, Muni Long does NOT stand a chance of winning Best New Artist.  The nomination will be her reward.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    musiccisum
    Topics:

“With You All The Time” by Harry Styles and Florence Pugh for the movie “Don’t Worry Darling” will be released at midnight. New contender on Pop Duo and Song Written for Visual Media.

this might be a good indicator how they feel about him also regarding a potential win. if he gets these two noms as well, we know they really like him.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    James Gibson
    Topics:

björk just released the third single off her album fossora entitled ‘ancestress’. this one honors her relationship with her late mother and honestly should win BMV already. this new era been so interesting and loving she’s keeping us fed.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    fabcjr
    Topics:

If anitta manages to win an award at the Latin Grammy, fans will be super happy. The Latin part of your label is working so hard for this.

Before the nominations came out on September 20, the label had already bought a page in the September 17 Billboard edition talking about the feats of envolver.

They are working closely for that.

I will only believe anitta’s victory in BNA if I see Bad Bunny and Rosalia in AOTY

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    fabcjr
    Topics:

Anitta record label that is also Zach Bryan’s record label has already started the pamphlet of Best New Artist For him

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    strangemercy
    Topics:

Honey, Muni Long does NOT stand a chance of winning Best New Artist. The nomination will be her reward.

I’m curious, who do you think is winning BNA?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, I will NOT be able to say who is winning Best New Artist until the nominations are revealed.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Che
    Topics:

I’m not buying Anitta yet, but she’s lucky her name starts with an A. Even if she gets in she’ll probably end up in 10th place anyways.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Melodies
    Topics:

this might be a good indicator how they feel about him also regarding a potential win. if he gets these two noms as well, we know they really like him.

He’s not listed as a performer on Spotify, but he’s listed as (sole) writer and producer. It’s not released in my country yet but apparently it’s just a lullaby and Harry doesn’t sing lead vocals in it, just background.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Monet Tejada
    Topics:

In a very weak year for BNA contenders, Zac Brown Band was able to win. Zach Bryan is competitive for the win.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 314 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.