Home Forums Music Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 9)

Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 9)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 701 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
replies
views
users
Gucci
Mother Dináh
Cameron

• HaimOnRye
    Topics:

soltseven
    Topics:

As “Cuff It” rises, it’s the perfect time for Bey to drop the visuals and make it a single.

Please, I can’t wait anymore 🫠

sick, married and might be dying

K4AIROS
    Topics:

It should’ve been Alien Superstar… but is it just me or does anyone else feel like Beyoncé will win Album of the Year this year?

Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, it is just you.  Beyoncé is NOT winning Album of the Year.

Cameron
    Topics:

Cuff It is more of radio type of song than Alien Superstar. Cuff It should definitely be the next single.

storminthedark
    Topics:

If Beyoncé is reluctant to even release visuals for Renaissance then I doubt she’ll be in win contention in the GF against Adele, Taylor, Harry etc who will have big campaigns during the voting period. Columbia were dumb releasing projects from their 3 biggest artists in the same Grammy cycle.

Huerco
    Topics:

Alien Superstar is better song but Cuff It is a possible hit. It’s already growing a lot without any promo and it’s becoming trend on TikTok. If the song gets single treatment it’s a possible Top 5 hit or even Top 1. The problem is the lack of promo for the album since July.

Mother Dináh
    Topics:

Cuff It is the most radio friendly Beyoncé has sounded since I Am… Sasha Fierce. She could rule Pop & Urban radio. No wonder it’s a Pop song that will pass as R&B without the Grammys screening committee batting an eye at it just like Single Ladies 13 years ago.

The radio edit is so smooth people will even forget she dropped several F-bombs in the real chorus.

HS3
    Topics:

HDD’s Album Of The Year Grammy Nomination Predictions:

https://hitsdailydouble.com/

Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, “Cuff It” will underperform.  The buzz/hype for Renaissance is over.

Lorenzo Dillard
    Topics:

Rina Sawayama’s Hold the Girl is one of my favorite Pop albums of the year. Her music & talent are so refreshing.

Cameron
    Topics:

This song just keeps getting bigger and bigger !

SOS
    Topics:

I realised I have been underestimating Silk Sonic’s chances. During a recent Ice breaker at our choral group, about 14 of 25 boys mentioned Bruno Mars as their favourite artist. It seems the music folks like him more than we believe. I examined his discography closely and besides being a music prodigy from childhood and hitting higher notes than any active male pop singer.

1. He has fewer tracks than artists in his calibre. 3 solo albums with 10, 10, 9 tracks, a collaborative album with 9 and 7 features. This is less than the discography of even Billie, Doja, Dua, Adele etc. He’s got more globally recognisable hits than artists with the most devoted stans. After just 2 albums, his Super Bowl performance beat Madonna as the most watched at that time. Even Beyoncé’s couldn’t beat Madonna the preceding year. 24K Magic tour grossed around $367m, more than anything from the pop girlies we rave for here.

2. These achievements were all without dramatic music, tv tours, special promo activities, surprise release or annoying fan base. His music began selling themselves from the first song he wrote for another artist (F**k You) and his first release (Just The Way You Are). UF’s logged 14 weeks at No 1 all with 500+ points, by total points it still beats BL is estimated by BB to cross 2x Diamond when updated. He kinda ticks every box. DW&H remains the most streamed album released before the streaming era and him the 3rd biggest artist last decade, all with that little discography. Drake & Swift beat him each with 3x+ his catalogue size.

I think other artists see these and respect him for it well enough to vote him while we mostly assume they love the artists we stan as much as us.

flower boy
    Topics:

HDD’s Album Of The Year Grammy Nomination Predictions: https://hitsdailydouble.com/

Silk Sonic? Lizzo? Robert Plant and Alison Krauss?

“Adele, 30 (Columbia): When the Brit goddess took AOTY in 2017, she was in the same category as Beyoncé (whom she tearily said deserved the trophy), and this circumstance looks very likely to recur”. 👀

Munchi
    Topics:

Blogs will always cover what their audience want to hear.

The only surprising thing is how fans usually run with the cap, then whine once it doesn’t turn out that way.

Besides being a multiple Grammy winner, Lizzo just won an Emmy yet the author somehow is convinced that Future has a chance while she doesn’t.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 701 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 9)’ is closed to new replies.