Home Forums Music Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 9)

Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 9)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 711 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
Gucci
Mother Dináh
Cameron

• Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, of course Christina Aguilera could get a “surprise” Pop nomination.  After all, she is THAT bitch!

Starbuck1234!
    Topics:

scooter

Starbuck1234!
    Topics:

i agree its a strong song, but more likely I Bet You Think About Me would be submitted for something.

PopGuy
    Topics:

Honey, of course Christina Aguilera could get a “surprise” Pop nomination. After all, she is THAT bitch!

exactly! She just did the unthinkable at Latin Grammys. Not many American pop stars that release Spanish projects get that much love from latin Grammys. Also she scored two nods for Liberation out of nowhere.

Congratulations to Grammy Winners: Jazmine Sullivan, Doja Cat, SZA and Olivia Rodrigo!

cranbur
    Topics:

Renaissance was just released in Dolby Atmos! Best Immersive Audio Album nomination incoming I fear… Beyonce won it in 2015 and I wouldn’t be surprised if she was nominated again

delusional

usk
    Topics:

How are we feeling about “Woman” getting into ROTY? It’s a huge hit, been around forever and she has that ballot advantage. We all know that it’s not gonna be present in SOTY since it starts with a “W”.

theeboywithlluv
    Topics:

How are we feeling about “Woman” getting into ROTY? It’s a huge hit, been around forever and she has that ballot advantage. We all know that it’s not gonna be present in SOTY since it starts with a “W”.

that song came out long ago i don’t think it will be nominated but i see vegas getting a couple noms in the rap categories

Rich Thot
    Topics:

It really could go either way. It came out a while ago, but it’s hardly forgotten and peaked in the charts this year. I do think Doja will get more nods than many here believe. She’s being underestimated just like last year.

Lorenzo Dillard
    Topics:

I think “Woman” will get in ROTY & BPSP. SOTY is also a possibility. The song is a hit & has a positive message. Feels like potential bait in that category.

GhostfaceDilla
    Topics:

you saying “LoL” but sfg has been the most streamed rap song since release and most downloaded rap song in just 7 weeks and #3 overall this year not to mention its certified platinum in just 7 weeks…

How many times we tell you that sales ain’t shit when you got a rap darling. Nicki’s Anaconda lost to To Pimp A Butterfly’s first single I.  Only lost to These Walls. Nicki didn’t beat Kendrick when she was more popular than today and she won’t beat him again.

I got you stuck in the realness

theeboywithlluv
    Topics:

How many times we tell you that sales ain’t shit when you got a rap darling. Nicki’s Anaconda lost to To Pimp A Butterfly’s first single I. Only lost to These Walls. Nicki didn’t beat Kendrick when she was more popular than today and she won’t beat him again.

and who said kendrick was gonna be nominated in every rap category he barely made any noise this year bfr 💀

theeboywithlluv
    Topics:

How many times we tell you that sales ain’t shit when you got a rap darling. Nicki’s Anaconda lost to To Pimp A Butterfly’s first single I. Only lost to These Walls. Nicki didn’t beat Kendrick when she was more popular than today and she won’t beat him again.

HITSDD didn’t predict any of his songs to be nominated but his album.

GhostfaceDilla
    Topics:

and who said kendrick was gonna be nominated in every rap category he barely made any noise this year bfr 💀

HITSDD didn’t predict any of his songs to be nominated but his album.

Mr. Morale is the only rap album to pass 1 billion streams on Spotify and the highest debut week for rap albums. HITSDD is constantly wrong about predictions and he is Kendrick Lamar.

I got you stuck in the realness

strangemercy
    Topics:

Don’t trust HITSDD.

Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, “Woman” is NOT happening in Record of the Year, Song of the Year, and Best Pop Solo Performance.  That crap is long forgotten.  Doja Cat will be lucky to squeak out a genre nomination.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 711 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 9)’ is closed to new replies.