Home Forums Music Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 9)

Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 9)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 711 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
Gucci
Mother Dináh
Cameron

• Lorenzo Dillard
    Topics:

a EDM house inspired album is never gonna win especially in a year where competition is actually stiffer than ever, Bey could pull an evermore in the midst of voting and it’d still wouldn’t go to Renaissance

Not to mention it’s an album full of samples. Opposed to Adele or Silk Sonic whose music consists of mostly original compositions. With the exception of maybe 1-2 tracks.

lucky 13th week at #1 for the Bad king of albums!

My question is how long will Midnights stay at #1? Besides Un Verano Sin Ti, Taylor has barely any major competition in the coming months. Unless there’s a surprise on the horizon.

Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, I’m shook.  You guys turned your backs on your precious Beyoncé.  Just two months ago, you all claimed she is winning AOTY.

Pip
    Topics:

Embarrassing fall from grace for a White Grammy Darling who previously  swept twice due to outstanding sales performance despite mediocre albums  sounding the same with little innovation. A third sweep for a White girl whose album has been forgotten so badly will be a travesty to the more inclusive  representation that the Grammys has been working on the past few years. And people will not so easily forgive her this time because they barely can remember her albums impact.</p>

Billboard 200: #174 (-10) Adele, 30 [45 weeks]

val
    Topics:

Honey, I’m shook. You guys turned your backs on your precious Beyoncé. Just two months ago, you all claimed she is winning AOTY.

no one claimed she was winning. we said she deserved to win. big difference

Mrostamen
    Topics:

<font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Позорное падение для Белой Грэмми Дарлинг, которая ранее дважды выигрывала из-за выдающихся показателей продаж, несмотря на то, что посредственные альбомы звучали одинаково с небольшими инновациями. </font><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Третий разворот для белой девушки, чей альбом был так сильно забыт, будет пародией на более инклюзивное представление, над которым Грэмми работали последние несколько лет. </font><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>И люди не так легко простят ее на этот раз, потому что они едва помнят влияние ее альбомов.</p></font></font>

I looked at your predictions for the Grammys 2021 and it’s such a trash. You’re just a blind fanatic who wants Harry Styles to win, but the only thing he can get is a Golden Raspberry)

Rich Thot
    Topics:

Honey, I’m shook. You guys turned your backs on your precious Beyoncé. Just two months ago, you all claimed she is winning AOTY.

I only recall a few people here claiming that Beyoncé would win. Some who did claim that were Beyoncé stans with fresh accounts. A lot of people have argued about how much chance she has or if she deserves it. Very few have flat-out said she’s winning or even is the front-runner.

Slw84
    Topics:

My question is how long will Midnights stay at #1? Besides Un Verano Sin Ti, Taylor has barely any major competition in the coming months. Unless there’s a surprise on the horizon.

Right. This would be a significant factor.

It really seems like it’s a matter of if other nominees will take more votes away from Adele, Silk Sonic, Kendrick, or whoever the top 3 frontrunners will be.

Mother Dináh
    Topics:

Starting to wonder if Moscow Mule or Titi Me Preguntó could surprise in Pop Solo Performance.

Bad Bunny isn’t Pop voter friendly, but his ballot position is *chef’s kiss*. Everyone who votes for Easy On Me & Break My Soul will see Bad Bunny’s submission between Adele & Beyoncé’s.

almanzarlamarcarlile
    Topics:

She is.

World Cup:
    RIP 🇨🇦
    🇦🇷 (either 🇷🇸 or 🇨🇭)

Deemy
    Topics:

Wouldn’t Bad Bunny compete in Rap if he was to submit one of songs?? Like, just because it’s in Spanish he is still rapping. Why would he be in Pop Solo? 🫠

Boz
    Topics:

Wouldn’t Bad Bunny compete in Rap if he was to submit one of songs?? Like, just because it’s in Spanish he is still rapping. Why would he be in Pop Solo? 🫠

He can submit Moscow Mule to Pop and Tití to Rap. The first isn’t really a rap son anyways.

Lorenzo Dillard
    Topics:

Who would Bad Bunny knock out in BPSP if nominated? Adele & Harry are obviously locks. But there’s also Beyoncé, Ed, Taylor, Doja, Lizzo, Steve, Bieber, etc. It’s a pretty stacked category.

Munchi
    Topics:

As big as Bunny is, I don’t see him getting in over Adele, Harry, Lizzo or Beyoncé in BPSP without a radio hit.

Again, Bieber has proven to be a consistent nominee and Doja has been pretty much getting in everywhere she qualifies.

Then there’s Bad Habits which should be very fresh to voters during voting period.

Bubblesz
    Topics:

It seems like Columbia and Harry’s collaborators are already doing campaign for AIW. Two interviews about Harry’s House and the song for Consequence/Rolling Stone this month

Deemy
    Topics:

Who would Bad Bunny knock out in BPSP if nominated? Adele & Harry are obviously locks. But there’s also Beyoncé, Ed, Taylor, Doja, Lizzo, Steve, Bieber, etc. It’s a pretty stacked category.

He wouldn’t knock anybody out. I see Bad Bunny getting into AOTY and his genre category. And maybe music video if he’s lucky.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 711 total)

The topic ‘Grammys 2023 Predictions (Part 9)’ is closed to new replies.