Home Forums Music IFPI List 2020

IFPI List 2020

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 121 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
replies
views
users
Miss Americana
epiphany
Boz
  • Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

That is not an official source, sissy. Spotify has write ups about Drake, Ed Sheehan and The Weeknd being the most streamed artists, but they have nothing on her ass

how is that not an official source when it’s literally the list of most streamed female albums on spotify … do you think they’re just lying??😭😭😭😭

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

Please, he is a famous dua hater. Ignore

i know, but i don’t think he’s the only one here with his opinion

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Ghost
    Topics:

The way PleaseFeedTheTroll just came back out of “vacation” after proclaiming The Weeknd as a lock to sweep and Dua Lipa to be snubbed in key categories… 😛

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

PleaseFeedTheTroll was insulting everyone predicting FN will be nominated in AOTY and was spamming that We Are delusional for saying that.

😭

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

PleaseFeedTheTroll was insulting everyone predicting FN will be nominated in AOTY and was spamming that We Are delusional for saying that. 😭

in fact, i’m pretty they said she doesn’t stand a chance at any nomination at all lmao

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

in fact, i’m pretty they said she doesn’t stand a chance at any nomination at all lmao

PleaseFeedTheTroll replied to the topic 2021 Grammy Awards Predictions (Part 22) in the forum Music 7 months ago: Taylor Swift’s album is not going to maintain on the charts nor generate any hits. The Weeknd will sweep up the Grammys easily.

This didn’t age well.😭

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

The Grammys are about to have their lowest ratings ever and have been dragged by the press ever since that nominations announcement for how blatant the corruption is. Take that as a win if you want. Is the portion about Taylor Swift’s album not having any hits wrong, though? Alright then, queen

Folklore ended the year as the second best-performing album in USA and it is maintaining itself on the charts quite fine. You being pressed for Dua and Taylor all year long worked against you. Also,  quality of winners is not defined by TV ratings, if they are high or low. The Weeknd had the the worst halftime show TV ratings, so I doubt The Grammys lost the ratings magnet.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    daniel
    Topics:

Now you are ignoring the numbers because facts have been brought into the picture. Too bad those Grammy nominations have not helped her streams or her sales. You want to quote me about something. Quote me on how the Grammys are going to have their lowest ratings ever

she is doing absolutely fine with the #1 and #5 most streamed female albums of all time on spotify, whether you would like to believe it or not

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Geoff Andrew
    Topics:

Now you are ignoring the numbers because facts have been brought into the picture. Too bad those Grammy nominations have not helped her streams or her sales. You want to quote me about something. Quote me on how the Grammys are going to have their lowest ratings ever

Grammys rating always declining every year no one’s gonna surprised by that 😪

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Geoff Andrew
    Topics:

folklore rise +23 spots and Lover +12 spots after grammy nominations announced you dumb hoe 

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Ghost
    Topics:

The Grammys are about to have their lowest ratings ever and have been dragged by the press ever since that nominations announcement for how blatant the corruption is. Take that as a win if you want. Is the portion about Taylor Swift’s album not having any hits wrong, though? Alright then, queen

I think everyone is expecting low ratings for the Grammys, and it’s not just because the Abel debacle. But Abel’s halftime show didn’t have the best ratings either, so all of that is besides the point.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    AdAstra
    Topics:

https://twitter.com/IFPI_org/status/1368991795850403840

Top 10 digital singles coming tomorrow at the same hour of last week’s list. I expect Dynamite, Blinding Lights, what else?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Topics:
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 121 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.