July 19, 2019 at 1:37 am #1202984724
So I checked to see if Ariana and Billie could be in attendance due to their tour schedule but it turns out they might not considering some have a concert the next day in Europe. Does that mean the Best New Artist is going to Lizzo while Video Of The Year is going to the Jonas Brothers or Halsey? I feel the JB or Halsey will win cause they are all from New Jersey and the VMAs are going to use that for their advantage and since Billie might not even show up than it could be Lizzo for the win, especially since she has gone to the VMAs before as a interviewer coincidentally.July 19, 2019 at 4:27 am #1202984843
So I checked to see if Ariana and Billie could be in attendance due to their tour schedule but it turns out they might not considering some have a concert the next day in Europe. Does that mean the Best New Artist is going to Lizzo while Video Of The Year is going to the Jonas Brothers or Halsey? I feel the JB or Halsey will win cause they are all from New Jersey and the VMAs are going to use that for their advantage and since Billie might not even show up than it could be Lizzo for the win, especially since she has gone to the VMAs before as a interviewer coincidentally.
And this is why the VMA’s are a joke.
Barnacles BroJuly 19, 2019 at 10:16 am #1202985285
Well, make of this what you will… MTV already announced that Instagram voters will decide who makes up the Push Artist of The Year nominees. I think its fairly obvious who will win which is kinda the reason its not as relevant as it was in its heyday. (That along with MANY other contributing factors.)
*Push Artist of The Year:
Nick GrantJuly 20, 2019 at 4:52 am #1202986354
I think there will be just 6 nominees!
LizzoJuly 20, 2019 at 6:50 am #1202986528
CNCO would win. Their fan base is rabid.July 21, 2019 at 7:34 am #1202988269
Tomorrow MTV will announce maybe the nominees for this year’s VMAS.
– Ariana Grande’s gonna lead the nominees with “Thank U, Next”, “7 Rings” and “God Is A Woman”;
– Lady Gaga will be nominated for the first time in 8 years for Artist Of The Year, Song Of The Year and Collaboration for “Shallow”;
– Lil Nas X will be nominated for Best New Artist and also Video, Song, Collaboration and Hip Hop with “Old Town Road”;
– Cardi B’s Money will sure be nominated for Hip Hop;
– Billie Eilish will receive big love from MTV for Video, Artist, Song, New Artist, Pop and Push Artist Of The Year with “bad guy”.
– Will MTV put a Best Video from a Film only to nominate Beyoncé?
– Will Madonna receive nominations for “Medellín” and “God Control”?
– Will Taylor Swift be nominated for the general categories or she will be just left for the professional categories?
– Will they put Miley and his sexyness iconic “Mother’s Daughter” into the list?
– Will Rock Music getting it’s recognition after years of snub?
– And the BIGGEST! Will BTS BE NOMINATED FOR ANY CATEGORY? Or they will just create a K-POP category to put them there?
Do your last final predictions?July 21, 2019 at 2:53 pm #1202988765
They should bring back their best female and best male video categories. The award looked better and more competitive with the gendered categories
I don't know who to STAN yetJuly 21, 2019 at 11:31 pm #1202989249
I agree instead of Artist of the year the gendered categories would be much better as its VIDEO music awards.July 22, 2019 at 3:23 am #1202989400
The VMAs have become so insignificant that artists don’t free the date in their schedule anymore…July 22, 2019 at 5:25 am #1202989470
I feel like Taylor Swift will be nominated for general field vmas. This year almost no one is in attendance so they will try and milk all the celebrities available and free promo for Lover so she will come.July 22, 2019 at 5:45 am #1202989490
I feel like maybe they will snub Ariana since she won’t be there at the show but I hope that isn’t realJuly 22, 2019 at 5:58 am #1202989503
They are not going to snub the biggest artist of the year. Ariana will most likely be the most nominated.July 22, 2019 at 6:02 am #1202989510
I hope so…
I wish MTV could announce something like… “VMAS Nominees to be announced on YouTube”July 22, 2019 at 6:13 am #1202989525
They now have a stylized hashtag. Noms should really drop today. I’m thinking maybe 1 or 2PM ET.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.