( +10 hidden )
July 19, 2019 at 10:16 am #1202985285
Well, make of this what you will… MTV already announced that Instagram voters will decide who makes up the Push Artist of The Year nominees. I think its fairly obvious who will win which is kinda the reason its not as relevant as it was in its heyday. (That along with MANY other contributing factors.)
*Push Artist of The Year:
Nick GrantJuly 20, 2019 at 4:52 am #1202986354
I think there will be just 6 nominees!
LizzoJuly 20, 2019 at 6:50 am #1202986528
CNCO would win. Their fan base is rabid.
“The best way to make someone feel small, is to not say anything to them at all” —>clicks ignore buttonJuly 21, 2019 at 7:34 am #1202988269
Tomorrow MTV will announce maybe the nominees for this year’s VMAS.
– Ariana Grande’s gonna lead the nominees with “Thank U, Next”, “7 Rings” and “God Is A Woman”;
– Lady Gaga will be nominated for the first time in 8 years for Artist Of The Year, Song Of The Year and Collaboration for “Shallow”;
– Lil Nas X will be nominated for Best New Artist and also Video, Song, Collaboration and Hip Hop with “Old Town Road”;
– Cardi B’s Money will sure be nominated for Hip Hop;
– Billie Eilish will receive big love from MTV for Video, Artist, Song, New Artist, Pop and Push Artist Of The Year with “bad guy”.
– Will MTV put a Best Video from a Film only to nominate Beyoncé?
– Will Madonna receive nominations for “Medellín” and “God Control”?
– Will Taylor Swift be nominated for the general categories or she will be just left for the professional categories?
– Will they put Miley and his sexyness iconic “Mother’s Daughter” into the list?
– Will Rock Music getting it’s recognition after years of snub?
– And the BIGGEST! Will BTS BE NOMINATED FOR ANY CATEGORY? Or they will just create a K-POP category to put them there?
Do your last final predictions?July 21, 2019 at 2:53 pm #1202988765
They should bring back their best female and best male video categories. The award looked better and more competitive with the gendered categories
Best Actor :.
Taron Egerton = Rocketman
Joaquin Phoenix = Joker
Eddie Murphy = Dolemite is my Name
Best actress :
Charlize Theron = Bombshell
Alfre Woodard = Clemency
Brad Pitt = Once upon a time in Hollywood
Supporting Actress =
Margot Robbie = Any of her two performances.
Dame Maggie Smith = Downton Abbey
Octavia Spencer = LuceJuly 21, 2019 at 11:31 pm #1202989249This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.July 22, 2019 at 3:23 am #1202989400
The VMAs have become so insignificant that artists don’t free the date in their schedule anymore…July 22, 2019 at 5:25 am #1202989470This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.July 22, 2019 at 5:45 am #1202989490
I feel like maybe they will snub Ariana since she won’t be there at the show but I hope that isn’t realJuly 22, 2019 at 5:58 am #1202989503
They are not going to snub the biggest artist of the year. Ariana will most likely be the most nominated.July 22, 2019 at 6:02 am #1202989510
I hope so…
I wish MTV could announce something like… “VMAS Nominees to be announced on YouTube”July 22, 2019 at 6:13 am #1202989525
They now have a stylized hashtag. Noms should really drop today. I’m thinking maybe 1 or 2PM ET.July 22, 2019 at 2:25 pm #1202990373
MTV still didn’t announce the nominationsJuly 22, 2019 at 3:29 pm #1202990452
Well, maybe tomorrow. Definitely this week.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.