Home Forums Music Make your predictions for MTV Video Music Awards 2019

Make your predictions for MTV Video Music Awards 2019

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 820 total)
Created
8 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
João Pedro..
Boz
JGibson
  • M
    Participant
    Topics:

It’s too late to give Missy the vanguard award. She hasn’t been relevant recently. They should’ve really done it in the 2000s when she was killing it. But if i’m not mistaken, she already won Video Of The Year twice anyway.

They should give it to Gaga, Katy or Taylor.

Jay Z does NOT deserve this award.

ReplyCopy URL
    João Pedro Costa Calaça
    Participant
    Topics:

The best way to keep the VMA relevant:

2018- Bringing Madonna back to the Vmas

2019- Awarding Lady Gaga or Taylor or Xtina with the Vanguard and let Katy, Miley, Billie Eilish, Halsey and Rihanna perform.

2020- Beyoncé and Rihanna back and bring Lady Gaga as a surprise guest. Xtina receives the Vanguard by Madonna. Britney’s back but to open the VMAS like in 2008

2021- Taylor Swift is there to honor Katy with the Vanguard. Nicki Minaj also appears to perform with another singer. Miley Cyrus co host with Lady Gaga and they open the VMAS with a medley of 2003-2021 smash hits.

2022- Miley Cyrus receives the Vanguard by Cher. Ariana Grande returns to the VMA stage to diss Selena Gomez. Britney and Gaga present the award for Video of the Year.

ReplyCopy URL
    Marcus Snowden (The Artist Formerly Known as msnowden1)
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m predicting Halsey to get an Artist of the Year nod, mainly because of how amazing her year has been so far. She’s quickly becoming of of the biggest pop stars in the industry.With that being said, she has no chance to win with Ariana and Billie likely being in that category as well.

When it comes to the Vanguard, I feel like Taylor should be next. She’s a living legend who has a ton of classic music videos under her belt.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why U So Obsessed?
    Participant
    Topics:

It’s too late to give Missy the vanguard award. She hasn’t been relevant recently. They should’ve really done it in the 2000s when she was killing it. But if i’m not mistaken, she already won Video Of The Year twice anyway.

They should give it to Gaga, Katy or Taylor.

Jay Z does NOT deserve this award.

Missy Elliott just made history as an inductee into the Songwriter’s Hall of Fame. Her new album is also on the way. She’s HARDLY ‘irrelevant’… LMAO!

“The best way to make someone feel small, is to not say anything to them at all” —>clicks ignore button

ReplyCopy URL
    Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

If anything, this year is the perfect year to honour her.

That said, I’m still betting on a more commercial pick like Gaga, but Missy deserves.

ReplyCopy URL
    Marlon G
    Participant
    Topics:

Jonas Brothers are winning Video Of The Year for Sucker and let me tell you why. Ariana Grande won’t be there cause she’s touring and plus the JB are from NJ. The VMAs are going to take advantage of it and give them the award. Not because it was the best video but because they will be one of the fewer artists that will show up.

ReplyCopy URL
    Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Jonas Brothers are winning Video Of The Year for Sucker and let me tell you why. Ariana Grande won’t be there cause she’s touring and plus the JB are from NJ. The VMAs are going to take advantage of it and give them the award. Not because it was the best video but because they will be one of the fewer artists that will show up.

Billie sounds more likely to me

ReplyCopy URL
    Marlon G
    Participant
    Topics:

Billie sounds more likely to me

It’s been a while since MTV hasn’t awarded a new artist the big award. Gaga, Justin, Beyoncé, Taylor couldn’t win Video of the Year the first year they were nominated so I doubt Billie could.

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

I doubt they give Ariana anything that’s televised since she’s in Europe and will probably be sleeping when the show is taking place.

I guess they could give it to Taylor Swift for Me! which is a good music video. But honestly I don’t know if she’ll attend.

This show became the least important one, even less important than AMA and BBMA.

I hope they won’t give Vanguard to Gaga so that she doesn’t have to attend either.

ReplyCopy URL
    João Pedro Costa Calaça
    Participant
    Topics:

I mean Missy and Gaga are the ones that comes the most to my mind when I think about the Vanguard winner this year. And then Katy and Taylor.

For me, Missy and Gaga deserve the award this year

ReplyCopy URL
    João Pedro Costa Calaça
    Participant
    Topics:

Apparently someone on Pandlr leaked the 2019 VMA nominations which is strange considering that the eligibility is apparently opened for new music video releases. Anyways I put the leaked nominations on PowerPoint and the list looks accurate

ReplyCopy URL
    João Pedro Costa Calaça
    Participant
    Topics:

The leaked list:

Video Of The Year:
    Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber – I Don’t Care
    Jonas Brothers – Sucker
    Taylor Swift ft. Brendon Urie – ME!
    Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper – Shallow
    Billie Eilish – bad guy
    Ariana Grande – Thank U, Next

ReplyCopy URL
    João Pedro Costa Calaça
    Participant
    Topics:

Song Of The Year:
    Halsey – Without Me
    Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper – Shallow
    Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus – Old Town Road
    Post Malone, Swae Lee – Sunflower
    Billie Eilish – bad guy
    Ariana Grande – 7 Rings

Artist Of The Year:
    Ariana Grande
    Post Malone
    Lady Gaga
    Halsey
    Taylor Swift
    Ed Sheeran

Best New Artist:
    Ava Max
    Billie Eilish
    H.E.R
    Lil Nas X
    Lizzo
    Ella Mai

ReplyCopy URL
    Anonymous
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Anonymous
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 820 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.