Home Forums Music MTV Vídeo Music Awards 2020 – Predictions (Part 2)

MTV Vídeo Music Awards 2020 – Predictions (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 494 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
12 months ago
replies
views
users
MoonEclipse00
gojoopedrocos..
CyberFunk
  • Profile picture
    18robsont
    Topics:

BLACKPINK WERE SNUBBED and what happened two best dance award will they reveal it later along with song of the summer. AND dua lipa was snubbed in video of the year for physical and Song of the year fro Don’t Start now.
    Plus where is selena gomez for Artist of the year.Also im happy for megan but artist of the year nom really i love her but over selena???? Also intentions is nominated in best pop wtf ik it had a good message but rly and how is BTS on nominated in best K-pop and best pop. My oh my deserved a nom for best pop as did Say so. Also best hip hop did savage even have a music video why is it there

Profile picture
    Vicennn
    Topics:

The Harry erasure…

Scooter Braun trying it with Bieber’s nominations…

Three of the VOTY nominations being random…

Savage nominated for Best Hip Hop Video without a video…

Btw for what I see… Vanguard is going for Gaga, Swift, or Eminem.

Profile picture
    crobaticaa
    Topics:

so they snubbed Dua, Harry and Selena Gomez…..But gave all those noms to Taylor and Billie.

also, makes no sense blackpink were snubbed in the kpop category.  didnt they get like 80 million views on a day?….such strange nominations.

Profile picture
    24fanatic
    Topics:

MTV VMAs keep getting worse and worse. I wish they would just honor the best music videos and leave it at that instead of trying to cater to artists they want to perform for their television program. People would respect them then.

It’s 2020, we don’t need to see Eminem in Video of the Year. His album/music came and went. I guess he must be being gone after for the Vanguard Award. We also didn’t need to see Taylor and Billie.

Pop is a mess. No Dua or Harry, but Jonas Brothers? Sure.

R&B is a mess. No Summer Walker, Teyana Taylor, Kehlani or Jhene Aiko, but Alicia Keys. Really? MTV is stuck in the early 2000s.

Where are the stunning visual videos that could have been highlighted from lesser known artists??

Profile picture
    JGibson
    Topics:

they also dropped the old best new artist and just kept the PUSH thing. thank god cause 2 is useless

Profile picture
    JGibson
    Topics:

ofc shes not a big name for them anymore, but they created 2 categories for quarantine and couldnt Katy get 1 nom for the marvelous performances shes been serving?

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Vicennn
    Topics:

Just realizing that The Box isn’t nominated for VOTY… is it cr*ck?

Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

The Kelly Clarkson show premiere had bigger TV ratings last year than the VMAS. A small slot for artists to perform some songs. Every year is worse than the previous one. The payolad noms all over the place. Whatever..

Profile picture
    CyberFunk
    Topics:

Billie proved she’s that bitch. She’s still dominating the industry. Honestly I won’t be surprised if “Everything I Wanted” gets a few nods this year too.

Profile picture
    crobaticaa
    Topics:

at this point I think they give so much love to Taylor and Billie because they expect them to perform or show up to the awards.

Ignoring Dua and Harry for best pop makes no sense at all.

Profile picture
    JGibson
    Topics:

Every year fans scream on the noms and snubs as MTV selectively chooses the artists they want to promote each year (even if they cut people who would bring fanbases like Harry or Blackpink).

So, I’ll just be happy my fave was remembered in this for the first time in forever since here is where she’s started

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

Whoever wins Best Direction winning the Grammy for BMV.

I’m expecting two mainstream nods for the Grammy. It’s probably gonna be two of these three: Adore You, Blinding Lights, Physical.

I can see an scenario where Blinding Lights get snubbed (assuming it loses the Direction VMA) since the predicted ROTY/SOTY winner has missed with the exception of Adele and This Is America (two very big sweeps).

FYC - Lil Nas X
    MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) - ROTY, SOTY, Best Pop Solo Perf., Best Music Video
    INDUSTRY BABY - Best Melodic Rap Perf., Best Rap Song
    MONTERO - AOTY, Best Pop Vocal Album

Profile picture
    🧞‍♀️
    Topics:

Can we talk about how Harry Styles and Dua Lipa were completely snubbed? How was Justin Bieber, whose album was released 4 month’s after Harry’s and is consistently charting below Fine Line right now, nominated over him? Justin couldn’t pull half of Harry’s numbers even with payola. Both Dua and Harry are two of the most successful and best-selling artists this year. What’s going on?

Profile picture
    Boz
    Topics:

With all of that said, if Rain On Me or The Man sweep the tech categories then they might be in.

FYC - Lil Nas X
    MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name) - ROTY, SOTY, Best Pop Solo Perf., Best Music Video
    INDUSTRY BABY - Best Melodic Rap Perf., Best Rap Song
    MONTERO - AOTY, Best Pop Vocal Album

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 494 total)

The topic ‘MTV Vídeo Music Awards 2020 – Predictions (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.