Home Forums Music MTV Vídeo Music Awards 2020 – Predictions (Part 2)

MTV Vídeo Music Awards 2020 – Predictions (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 499 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
6 days ago
replies
views
users
MoonEclipse00
João Pedro..
CyberFunk
  • Profile picture
    Robinladen
    Topics:

Hmm if they restore Best male and female video could include Dua Lipa and Harry among the nominees

Those won’t come back. They’ll want to remain genderneutral.

Profile picture
    Andresg770
    Topics:

Those won’t come back. They’ll want to remain genderneutral.

Agreed. If they did bring those back, it’d be at the expense of Artist of the Year — which they’ve already announced, so we know it’s here to stay this year.

That said, they brought back Best Group last year, ironically during the first year that a group (Jonas Brothers) was nominated for AOTY. So I guess crazier things can happen?

Profile picture
    Andresg770
    Topics:

They basically put in this category everyone they want to perform live. 💀💀

OR, people who are already confirmed as performing live, so they have even more chances to win something and they can spread the wealth to those who are still undecided about attending lol

Profile picture
    vinny
    Topics:

I don’t think this is the time to give MJVA to Green Day or FOB, I would wait for them to have more Spotlight, maybe after their shared tour.

. Shared tour?! And suddenly I’m very excited and praying even more for this nightmare to be over so this can happen!

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Andresg770
    Topics:

. Shared tour?! And suddenly I’m very excited and praying even more for this nightmare to be over so this can happen!

You didn’t know? I believe Green Day’s using it to promote their newest album, and FOB is promoting their second greatest hits with it.

Profile picture
    vinny
    Topics:

You didn’t know? I believe Green Day’s using it to promote their newest album, and FOB is promoting their second greatest hits with it.

My mind is so scattered lately tbh lol. Dad out of hospital and has been in physical rehab for a little over two weeks (coming home soon in like a week), but the two dogs have kept me occupied besides the pool and fortnite since nothing is open really so i’ve missed a lot lol

Profile picture
    MoonEclipse00
    Topics:

It makes me sad that they had to postpone their tour especially since the new Green Day album and FOB buzz singles have not been very successful on their own.

Profile picture
    MoonEclipse00
    Topics:

Well, let’s forget about Best Male and Female. Mmmm Best Remix? (Like I Heart Radio Music Awards)
    Like Power Anthem you would have no need for a video. Savage ft Beyonce, Say so ft Nicki Minaj and Past Life ft Selena Gómez could compete.
    When does the Levitating ft Madonna remix come out?

Profile picture
    Andresg770
    Topics:

My mind is so scattered lately tbh lol. Dad out of hospital and has been in physical rehab for a little over two weeks (coming home soon in like a week), but the two dogs have kept me occupied besides the pool and fortnite since nothing is open really so i’ve missed a lot lol

I mean, I wasn’t taking you to task for it (apologies if that’s what it came across as). I was just surprised that being such a fan you missed these big news lol.

I had been strongly considering going to their show in DC, since I like both bands, as well as Weezer (which I forgot to mention is also part of the tour).

But FOB really tried me with that skimpy tracklist for their second GH. I was banking on it to help me complete some of my playlists, but a number of singles are missing. Also, I was hoping it’d include the version of “Irresistible” with Demi Lovato, just so I wouldn’t have to buy it separately for the VMA playlists on my phone…

Profile picture
    Just for fun
    Topics:

I could see them doing Best Fans or something to get social media traction. The voting could be done on Twitter/Instagram.

Profile picture
    Andresg770
    Topics:

Let’s not forget that they once again didn’t announce Best Group with the initial batch of nominations. So it’d be a safe guess to think that it’s gonna be one of the social media categories (and BTS will probably win again).

Profile picture
    MoonEclipse00
    Topics:

Best Fans Nominees:

. ARMYS (BTS)

. Little monsters (Lady Gaga)

. Blinks (Blackpink)

. Loves (Dua Lipa)

. Arianators (Ariana Grande)

. Swifties (Taylor Swift)

Profile picture
    vinny
    Topics:

I mean, I wasn’t taking you to task for it (apologies if that’s what it came across as). I was just surprised that being such a fan you missed these big news lol.

I had been strongly considering going to their show in DC, since I like both bands, as well as Weezer (which I forgot to mention is also part of the tour).

But FOB really tried me with that skimpy tracklist for their second GH. I was banking on it to help me complete some of my playlists, but a number of singles are missing. Also, I was hoping it’d include the version of “Irresistible” with Demi Lovato, just so I wouldn’t have to buy it separately for the VMA playlists on my phone…

U didn’t make me feel like u put me to task for it just felt comfortable saying why I had no clue. Honestly felt good to say it out loud tbh. No worries..hell i should be thanking you actually since i haven’t really told anyone besides u and Andrew and it feels good to just not bottle it in.
    I hate the new green day album except for one track honestly but the fall out boy single should be doing better but i get why it isn’t at the same time.

Profile picture
    vinny
    Topics:

Best Fans Nominees:

. ARMYS (BTS)

. Little monsters (Lady Gaga)

. Blinks (Blackpink)

. Loves (Dua Lipa)

. Arianators (Ariana Grande)

. Swifties (Taylor Swift)

the internet will implode on itself with just the bts vs blackpink vs the swifties vs the arianators vs the little monsters alone

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 499 total)

The topic ‘MTV Vídeo Music Awards 2020 – Predictions (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.