Home Forums Music

Music

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 topics - 2,221 through 2,235 (of 2,435 total)
Switch Forum
    • Topic
    • Views
    • Biggest Drop Between a Hit Album and its Follow-Up
      PoweR

This is very interesting. This seems to happen when someone has a huge album. Someone like Rihanna d

musicreloaded

JEWEL: Pieces of You- SpiritBeyoncé: I am Sasha Fierce- 4Christina Aguilera: Back to Basics- BionicPink: MIzzundastood- Try ThisCher: Believe- Living ProofNelly Furtado: Whoa Nelly- FolckloreLady Gaga: The Fame era- Born This wayMariah Carey:

Started by: richt315

• Views 4654
    • Posts 11
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Video of the Year
      katyperry

Will WIn : Rihanna - "We Found Love" Should Win : Gotye f/ Kimbra - "Somebody That I Used To Know"

Andresg770

[quote="musicreloaded"]Rihanna is not Madonna, MTV won´t give her a 2nd Video of The Year, unless the briving was BIG.and I don´t see a video about a bad guy, drugs and a whore winning VOTY. [/quote]A. Madonna's never won a second VO

1 2

Started by: Not a Fraud

• Views 27
    • Posts 26
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • The AALIYAH Thread (Posthumous Album TBR)
      Gucci

The song is cute.I've been hearing about this album coming out for awhile now.  

Tae04

I'd like a new Aaliyah album but I know it's not happening anytime soon.  From what I read on the internet, the Haughton family has not approved of any album.  However, Blackground can release whatever they want since they own the material.

Started by:

• Views 779
    • Posts 4
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Best Editing in a Video

Kanye West is always nominated but never wins, Beyonce already has this award, ASAP has no chance, s

Andresg770

Just watched "Countdown" today after a while, and I remembered how awesome the editing job was.  I almost wish I could switch my vote to it (though I wouldn't be surprised to see "Mercy" winning still).

• Views 8
    • Posts 7
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Best Cinematography in a Video

I used to think Adele had this category locked up but since this is her sole nomination, I doubt she

P.V.

Most to Least Likely to Win:1. Drake f/Rihanna - "Take Care"2. Adele - "Someone Like You"3. M.I.A. - "Bad Girls"4. Coldplay f/Rihanna - "Princess of China"5. Lana Del Rey - "Born to Die"- This will be a battle between "Take Care" and "Someone Like Yo

• Views 6
    • Posts 5
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Best Direction in a Video

Spike Jonze has won 3 times here, Jay-Z/Kanye could have this but M.I.A. is the only VOTY nominee in

P.V.

Most Likely to Least Likely to Win:1.  Jay-Z & Kanye West - "Otis" (Spike Jonze) 2.  M.I.A. - "Bad Girls" (Roman Garvas)3.  Coldplay f/ Rihanna - "Princess of China" (Adria Petty) 4.  Duck Sauce - "Big Bad Wolf" (K

• Views 7
    • Posts 6
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Best Rock Video

Linkin Park has the biggest fanbase. They're winning. 

P.V.

Most to Least Likely To Win:1. Linkin Park - "Burn It Down"2. The Black Keys - "Lonely Boy"3. Coldplay - "Paradise"4. Jack White - "Sixteen Saltines"5. Imagine Dragons - "It's Time"- Since this is a fan-voted award, I don't see anyone but Linkin Park

• Views 7
    • Posts 6
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Best Electronic Dance Music Video

This is a toss up.I'm predicting Skrillex because he seems to have the biggest fanbase but then agai

P.V.

Most to Least Likely to Win:1. Calvin Harris - "Feels So Close"2. Skrillex - "First Of The Year (Equinox)"3. Duck Sauce - "Big Bad Wolf"4. Avicii - "Levels"5. Martin Solveig - "The Night Out" - I am rooting for Calvin Harris. Hope he pulls off t

• Views 922
    • Posts 6
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Best Visual Effects in a Video

Katy Perry won last year, David Guetta and Rihanna are filler, so it's between Linkin Park and Skril

P.V.

Most to Least Likely to Win:1. Linkin Park - "Burn It Down"2. Skrillex - "First of the Year (Equinox)"3. Katy Perry - "Wide Awake"4. David Guetta f/Nicki Minaj - "Turn Me On"5. Rihanna - "Where Have You Been"- I think this is the year Linkin Park wil

• Views 6
    • Posts 5
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Best Male Video
      katyperry

Will WIn : Justin Bieber - "Boyfriend" Should Win : Drake f/ Rihanna - "Take Care" Fan VOTES! a-ha

P.V.

Most to Least Likely to Win:1. Justin Bieber - "Boyfriend"2. Drake f/Rihanna - "Take Care"3. Usher - "Climax"4. Chris Brown - "Turn Up The Music"5. Frank Ocean - "Swim Good"- I think its pretty evident Bieber has the best shot at a win. I wouldn't be

• Views 10
    • Posts 9
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Best Art Direction in a Video

In any other year, If Lana Del Rey or Of Monsters and Men recieved VOTY nominations, they'd probably

P.V.

Most to Least Likely to win:1. Of Monsters & Men - "Little Talks"2. Katy Perry - "Wide Awake"3. Lana Del Rey - "Born To Die"4. Drake f/Rihanna - "Take Care"5. Regina Spektor - "All The Rowboats"- I think Of Monsters & Men will take this

• Views 7
    • Posts 6
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Best Video with a Message

Demi Lovato is winning her first VMA.

P.V.

Most Likely to Least Likely Winner:1. Lil' Wayne - "How To Love"2. Kelly Clarkson - "Dark Side"3. Gym Class Heroes f/Ryan Tedder - "The Fighter"4. Demi Lovato - "Skyscraper"5. K'Naan f/Nelly Furtado - "Is Anybody Out There"- I think Lil' Wayne's gonn

• Views 1215
    • Posts 9
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Best Choreography in a Video

Beyonce won last year, Avicii is the odd ball contender, this is J.Lo's first nomination since "Get

P.V.

1.  Chris Brown - "Turn Up The Music" 2.  Beyonce - "Countdown"3.  RIhanna - "Where Have You Been"4.  Avicii - "Levels"5.  Jennifer Lopez f/Pitbull - "Dance Again"- I have a feeling Chris Brown and the choreographer wil

• Views 8
    • Posts 7
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
Viewing 15 topics - 2,221 through 2,235 (of 2,435 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.