Home Forums Music

Music

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 topics - 2,581 through 2,595 (of 2,629 total)
Switch Forum
    • Topic
    • Views
    • Question about soundtracks and two categories
      Music Forever

That's a good question. All I know is that Christina is the only artist that is credit on the Burles

Devin Cole

^Yup, being that she co-produced the whole Sundtrack and that 90% of the music is from her, she would deservingly get the Grammy Award, the Movie was her and Cher, but the soundrack it more of just Christina and she sure does shine on those records o

Started by: syrus80

• Views 1578
    • Posts 12
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Rap Field contenders

Best Rap Performance Chris Brown (featuring Lil' Wayne & Busta Rhymes) - "Look at Me Now" Lupe

Music Forever

In terms of quality these album nominees stink but were expected. Am I the only one that noticed that ALL of these album are hugely successful with top 10 hits and Platinum ? Thats probably why J.Cole didnt show up. Wiz Khalifa was probably righ

1 2 3

Started by: Not a Fraud

• Views 44
    • Posts 43
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Foster the People
      reelflickbuff

Love the album, one of my favorites this year!

Gucci

I'm glad Foster The People were shut-out of the GF.  Posters overhyped them.  Plus, "Pumped Up Kicks" stinks.I doubt they win any of their two nominations.

Started by: TrendyHipster

• Views 1269
    • Posts 6
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Critics End of the Year Lists
      james14

Paste magazine posted their year-end lists this week.  Here are the links, along with their top

BrokenFan

Thanks for posting, James! I'm very surprised by the lack of "Surgeon" by St. Vincent. Here some already released lists. Mojo: Let England Shake by PJ Harvey Skying by The Horrors Helplessness Blues by Fleet Foxes Gentle Spirit by Jonathan Wil

Started by: boogawooga

• Views 3233
    • Posts 3
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Who Will Get The Most Grammy Nominations???
      james14

Kanye West with 10 : ROTY (All of the Lights), SOTY (All of the Lights), AOTY (My Beautiful Dark Twi

ProfessorChaos

[quote="ProfessorChaos"]I wrote this in the Who Are We Underhyping threadFoo Fighters could surprise with 6 to 7 nominationsAlbum of the Year (this year's Rock Veteran, they were previously nominated here)Record of the Year: Walk (they were previousl

1 2 3

Started by: Gucci

• Views 3677
    • Posts 43
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Soul Train Music Awards
      Darlyn Dyson

Yes, can't wait to see it!!

syrus80

The UAC crowd does want good singing. Just not from the likes of Miguel and Cee Lo. Next year, they better invite Joe, Eric Benet, Tamia, Kelly Price, Chrisette Michele, Ledisi, Chante Moore, Jill Scott, Deborah Cox, Brandy, Tank, Monica, KeKe Wyatt,

1 2 3 4

Started by: mserica

• Views 49
    • Posts 48
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • BEST Song of the 2000-2010 Decade
      Tye-Grr

Umm... That's really REALLY hard for me. However, the song that holds the most meaning for me for se

Radiogagahead

[quote="Starbright"] I alos LOVE "Sweet Disposition" From the Temper Trap. [/quote]Me too!!! I was obsessed with that song at one point    

1 2

Started by:

• Views 7276
    • Posts 23
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • Buying Albums.
      Pieman1994

Look at outlets like iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, etc. Heck, there's evern Frost Wire, Lime Wire, Mediaf

Pieman1994

Look at outlets like iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, etc. Heck, there's evern Frost Wire, Lime Wire, Mediafire, and an assortment of torrents out there. I can have any music I want, and I don't have to spend a cent. There's nothing quite like holding a phys

Started by: Starbright

• Views 1061
    • Posts 2
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
Viewing 15 topics - 2,581 through 2,595 (of 2,629 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.