Home Forums Music Pop Field: 2020 Grammys

Pop Field: 2020 Grammys

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 503 total)
Created
8 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
( +37 hidden )
replies
views
users
M
Boz
OneAndOnly
  • M
    Participant
    Topics:

Me: Halsey should release her album this year. She could easily win pop solo and pop vocal if the album is as good as the first two singles.

Ariana fans: How dare you say someone could win over Ariana who won last year and Halsey was nominated only twice!

Me: well it surely isn’t delusional to think so, considering Without Me is still charting higher than TUN and 7 Rings

Ariana fans: OMG how dare you bring 7 Rings back in the debate again!

I’m losing brain cells…

OneAndOnly
    Participant
    Topics:

This forum became “let’s all watch M try to explain, for the second year in a row, why Ariana Grande is certain to lose even though the nominations are 7 months away.” Anyways, one thing is certain, females will dominate this category again: Taylor and Ariana are almost guaranteed two nominations each, Billie and Halsey guaranteed at least one, most likely two. Current Predictions: BPVA: -thank u, next -TS7 -When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? (WIN) -[H3?] -[Open] BPSP: -thank u, next (WIN) -Without Me -bury a friend (I think she’ll submit this) -[Open] -[Open] BPDGP: -Sucker -Dancing With a Stranger -Me! (WIN) -[Open] -[Open] -[Open]

Lol if you think Me! is gonna win anything, it deserves dust to be honest..

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  OneAndOnly.

I will always love you

isaiahbravo
    Participant
    Topics:

Me: Halsey should release her album this year. She could easily win pop solo and pop vocal if the album is as good as the first two singles. Ariana fans: How dare you say someone could win over Ariana who won last year and Halsey was nominated only twice! Me: well it surely isn’t delusional to think so, considering Without Me is still charting higher than TUN and 7 Rings Ariana fans: OMG how dare you bring 7 Rings back in the debate again! I’m losing brain cells…

Ok. Keep exaggerating.

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

I thought the Beyhive was the worst, but apparently Ariana Stans are worse.

All I said is that if Halsey’s album is as good as those two songs, she could win both awards.

That logic makes no sense. Halsey will win because her album is good?

The album hasn’t come out yet and I can almost assure you it won’t do as well as Billie’s or Ariana’s given Halsey’s past albums. If voters want to go for something different, they’ll pick Billie over Halsey. Like, both Billie and Ariana have SO much going for them, all Halsey has is a #1 single.

M
    Participant
    Topics:

That logic makes no sense. Halsey will win because her album is good?

The album hasn’t come out yet and I can almost assure you it won’t do as well as Billie’s or Ariana’s given Halsey’s past albums. If voters want to go for something different, they’ll pick Billie over Halsey. Like, both Billie and Ariana have SO much going for them, all Halsey has is a #1 single.

Can you stans for once read before replying. I said “IF” “if the album is as good as those two songs” lol…

What do her past albums have to do with the upcoming one? This is her biggest year so far, and it isn’t far-fetched for her next album to actually be much better especially when the two singles that came out from it so far are good.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  M.
    • This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  M.
    Bernardo Rojas
    Participant
    Topics:

This forum became “let’s all watch M try to explain, for the second year in a row, why Ariana Grande is certain to lose even though the nominations are 7 months away.” Anyways, one thing is certain, females will dominate this category again: Taylor and Ariana are almost guaranteed two nominations each, Billie and Halsey guaranteed at least one, most likely two. Current Predictions: BPVA: -thank u, next -TS7 -When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? (WIN) -[H3?] -[Open] BPSP: -thank u, next (WIN) -Without Me -bury a friend (I think she’ll submit this) -[Open] -[Open] BPDGP: -Sucker -Dancing With a Stranger -Me! (WIN) -[Open] -[Open] -[Open]

ME! is not winning! It’s quite more probable for DWAS to win

isaiahbravo
    Participant
    Topics:

Oof I really hope that Me does not snatch that one…

And if Taylor drops her album in the eligibility period it’s gonna be another Ariana vs. Taylor year

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  isaiahbravo.
    • This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  isaiahbravo.
    OneAndOnly
    Participant
    Topics:

DWAS just went #1 on Pop Radio: Talent!

They are so an huge contender for Grammys it’s not even funny..

I will always love you

Radiomon
    Participant
    Topics:

Album
    1. When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?
    2. Thank You, Next
    3. Hurts 2b Human
    4. Taylor Swift

Pop Solo
    1. Always Remember Us This Way (remember: she WON for Joanne Piano)
    2. 7 rings
    3. Without Me
    4. Bad Guy

Pop Duo
    1. Sunflower
    2. High hopes
    3. Please Me
    4. Dance With A Stranger
    5. Sucker

Jaredm1
    Participant
    Topics:

Album 1. When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? 2. Thank You, Next 3. Hurts 2b Human 4. Taylor Swift 5. Pop Solo 1. Always Remember Us This Way (remember: she WON for Joanne Piano) 2. 7 rings 3. Without Me 4. Bad Guy 5. Pop Duo 1. Sunflower 2. High hopes 3. Please Me 4. Dance With A Stranger 5. Sucker

Please me is not pop btw

M
    Participant
    Topics:

High Hopes is not eligible I think? Otherwise it would easily win. It would be the best nominee in the category by far.

If only they released a live version or something. I can see them winning even with a live version. The song had amazing longevity and was an instant classic.

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by  M.
    • This reply was modified 5 months ago by  M.
    Darren
    Participant
    Topics:

“High Hopes” Spotify Singles version is eligible, but not sure if that will be entered.

Darren
    Participant
    Topics:

Please me is not pop btw

Sometimes songs like that end up in Pop Duo/Group but I think it will most likely be placed in Rap/Sung Performance.

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Hey Look Ma, I Made It is moving fast up the charts; I doubt Brendon submits High Hopes (Live Version) or whatever it’s called. Plus, he also has ME! competing in Pop Duo.

Deemy
    Participant
    Topics:

POP SOLO:

Without Me, Halsey
    7 Rings, Ariana Grande
    If I Can’t Have You, Shawn Mendes
    Bad Guy, Bille Eilish
    Walk Me Home, P!nk

POP DUO/GROUP:

“Sunflower” – Post Malone & Swae Lee
    “ME!” – Taylor Swift f/ Brendon Urie
    “Dancing with a Stranger” – Sam Smith & Normani
    “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” – Mark Ronson f/ Miley Cyrus
    “Old Town Road” – Lil Nas X f/ Billy Ray Cyrus

POP VOCAL ALBUM:

thank u, next – Ariana Grande
    WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO – Billie Eilish
    Hurts 2B Human – P!nk
    Wasteland, Baby! – Hozier
    Happiness Begins – Jonas

…. from what we’ve heard so far this year.

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by  Deemy.
    • This reply was modified 5 months ago by  Deemy.
Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 503 total)

The topic ‘Pop Field: 2020 Grammys’ is closed to new replies.