Home Forums Music Pop Field: 2020 Grammys

Pop Field: 2020 Grammys

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 540 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
1 week ago
( +7 hidden )
replies
views
users
M
Oz
OneAndOnly
  • Arianator
    Participant
    Topics:

It did seem like Ariana was gonna sweep through the pop field in the beginning. But there has been some decent competition lately that anything can happen now.

She still doesn’t have decent competition, billie and halsey never won before she’ll easily win her pop grammys

voguekid
    Participant
    Topics:

This forum became “let’s all watch M try to explain, for the second year in a row, why Ariana Grande is certain to lose even though the nominations are 7 months away.”

Anyways, one thing is certain, females will dominate this category again: Taylor and Ariana are almost guaranteed two nominations each, Billie and Halsey guaranteed at least one, most likely two.

Current Predictions:
    BPVA:
    -thank u, next
    -TS7
    -When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? (WIN)
    -[H3?]
    -[Open]

BPSP:
    -thank u, next (WIN)
    -Without Me
    -bury a friend (I think she’ll submit this)
    -[Open]
    -[Open]

BPDGP:
    -Sucker
    -Dancing With a Stranger
    -Me! (WIN)
    -[Open]
    -[Open]
    -[Open]

• This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by  voguekid.
    • This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by  voguekid.
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

I thought the Beyhive was the worst, but apparently Ariana Stans are worse.

All I said is that if Halsey’s album is as good as those two songs, she could win both awards.

I didn’t even mention Ariana. Apparently it’s not allowed to say anyone can win BUT Ariana this year. You’re rather becoming pathetic. I’m going to laugh so hard if she goes home empty handed.

isaiahbravo
    Participant
    Topics:

At least Gucci will get straight to the point when it comes to hating on artists

M
    Participant
    Topics:

It surely isn’t controversial, to think that a song which is still charting higher than 7 Rings and Thank U Next despite being older, can win Best Pop Solo right?

It isn’t delusional is it?

And it surely isn’t controversial either, to think that an album that’s still at #2 almost two months after its release can win Best Pop Vocal Album.

Ariana can win, but she’s not the frontrunner anymore (I don’t see her winning Best Pop Album twice in a row) at least in my opinion. Deal with it.

isaiahbravo
    Participant
    Topics:

Why in the world is this 7 rings debate being brought back up?

M
    Participant
    Topics:

Me: Halsey should release her album this year. She could easily win pop solo and pop vocal if the album is as good as the first two singles.

Ariana fans: How dare you say someone could win over Ariana who won last year and Halsey was nominated only twice!

Me: well it surely isn’t delusional to think so, considering Without Me is still charting higher than TUN and 7 Rings

Ariana fans: OMG how dare you bring 7 Rings back in the debate again!

I’m losing brain cells…

OneAndOnly
    Participant
    Topics:

This forum became “let’s all watch M try to explain, for the second year in a row, why Ariana Grande is certain to lose even though the nominations are 7 months away.” Anyways, one thing is certain, females will dominate this category again: Taylor and Ariana are almost guaranteed two nominations each, Billie and Halsey guaranteed at least one, most likely two. Current Predictions: BPVA: -thank u, next -TS7 -When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? (WIN) -[H3?] -[Open] BPSP: -thank u, next (WIN) -Without Me -bury a friend (I think she’ll submit this) -[Open] -[Open] BPDGP: -Sucker -Dancing With a Stranger -Me! (WIN) -[Open] -[Open] -[Open]

Lol if you think Me! is gonna win anything, it deserves dust to be honest..

• This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by  OneAndOnly.

I will always love you

isaiahbravo
    Participant
    Topics:

Me: Halsey should release her album this year. She could easily win pop solo and pop vocal if the album is as good as the first two singles. Ariana fans: How dare you say someone could win over Ariana who won last year and Halsey was nominated only twice! Me: well it surely isn’t delusional to think so, considering Without Me is still charting higher than TUN and 7 Rings Ariana fans: OMG how dare you bring 7 Rings back in the debate again! I’m losing brain cells…

Ok. Keep exaggerating.

Gucci
    Participant
    Topics:

Get real!  “Me!” is NOT winning Best Pop Duo/Group Performance.

Oz
    Participant
    Topics:

I thought the Beyhive was the worst, but apparently Ariana Stans are worse.

All I said is that if Halsey’s album is as good as those two songs, she could win both awards.

That logic makes no sense. Halsey will win because her album is good?

The album hasn’t come out yet and I can almost assure you it won’t do as well as Billie’s or Ariana’s given Halsey’s past albums. If voters want to go for something different, they’ll pick Billie over Halsey. Like, both Billie and Ariana have SO much going for them, all Halsey has is a #1 single.

M
    Participant
    Topics:

That logic makes no sense. Halsey will win because her album is good?

The album hasn’t come out yet and I can almost assure you it won’t do as well as Billie’s or Ariana’s given Halsey’s past albums. If voters want to go for something different, they’ll pick Billie over Halsey. Like, both Billie and Ariana have SO much going for them, all Halsey has is a #1 single.

Can you stans for once read before replying. I said “IF” “if the album is as good as those two songs” lol…

What do her past albums have to do with the upcoming one? This is her biggest year so far, and it isn’t far-fetched for her next album to actually be much better especially when the two singles that came out from it so far are good.

• This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by  M.
    • This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by  M.
    Bernardo Rojas
    Participant
    Topics:

This forum became “let’s all watch M try to explain, for the second year in a row, why Ariana Grande is certain to lose even though the nominations are 7 months away.” Anyways, one thing is certain, females will dominate this category again: Taylor and Ariana are almost guaranteed two nominations each, Billie and Halsey guaranteed at least one, most likely two. Current Predictions: BPVA: -thank u, next -TS7 -When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? (WIN) -[H3?] -[Open] BPSP: -thank u, next (WIN) -Without Me -bury a friend (I think she’ll submit this) -[Open] -[Open] BPDGP: -Sucker -Dancing With a Stranger -Me! (WIN) -[Open] -[Open] -[Open]

ME! is not winning! It’s quite more probable for DWAS to win

isaiahbravo
    Participant
    Topics:

Oof I really hope that Me does not snatch that one…

And if Taylor drops her album in the eligibility period it’s gonna be another Ariana vs. Taylor year

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by  isaiahbravo.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by  isaiahbravo.
    OneAndOnly
    Participant
    Topics:

DWAS just went #1 on Pop Radio: Talent!

They are so an huge contender for Grammys it’s not even funny..

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by  OneAndOnly.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by  OneAndOnly.

I will always love you

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 540 total)

The topic ‘Pop Field: 2020 Grammys’ is closed to new replies.