Home Forums Music Rolling Stone Charts 2019

Rolling Stone Charts 2019

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Boz
NASA
JDM
  • Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

I seriously don’t get it. 3 streams on Youtube is the same as 1 stream on Apple Music. Just because you’re rich or prefer Apple Music doesn’t mean your stream should weigh more. Every stream from a US citizen should count the same. A stream is a stream! Charts are not totally correct because of this. I just don’t get it!

No, paid streams are worth more because they are on-demand. A song will generate Youtube streams even if it’s featured on a Youtube video or playlist, while Apple Music/Spotify Premium allows their consumers to pick the exact song they wanna hear. They’re active consumers. Same with sales.

ReplyCopy URL
    JDM
    Participant
    Topics:

I seriously don’t get it. 3 streams on Youtube is the same as 1 stream on Apple Music. Just because you’re rich or prefer Apple Music doesn’t mean your stream should weigh more. Every stream from a US citizen should count the same. A stream is a stream! Charts are not totally correct because of this. I just don’t get it!

Streaming on Spotify is the same way! One regular stream will take 3 streams to equal the amount of one Spotify premium stream. It’s because it’s a paid service so it’s worth more.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why U So Obsessed?
    Participant
    Topics:

What’s the criteria for this chart?

“The best way to make someone feel small, is to not say anything to them at all” —>clicks ignore button

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.