Home Forums Music Sam Smith’s third album dropping in 2019?

Sam Smith’s third album dropping in 2019?

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
Created
7 months ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
replies
views
users
OneAndOnly
Oz
Brayfers
  • OneAndOnly
    Participant
    Topics:

Sam has secretly sent merchandise to certain fans with lyrics of an unreleased song titled “Dancing With a Stranger”, this upcoming album is reportedly gonna be much more uptempo than his previous albums, and he has recently followed “Ryan Tedder & Bloodpop” on Instagram months prior, I’m hyped

• This topic was modified 7 months ago by  OneAndOnly.
    • This topic was modified 7 months ago by  OneAndOnly.

I will always love you

Oz
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m SO ready for uptempo Sam! I loved Promises, and I really think it’s time for him to evolve musically (though both of his albums are great).

I also would love for him to work with Cam more. I loved Palace, and O think she’s a great songwriter for those tipes of slow-yet-not-ballads songs.

I hope he also goes a bit more soul kinda like Adele (Water in The Bridge or Set Fire to The Rain type songs) or more R&B like Daniel Caesar (or even full contemporary R&B like Trey Songz).

ReplyCopy URL
    OneAndOnly
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m SO ready for uptempo Sam! I loved Promises, and I really think it’s time for him to evolve musically (though both of his albums are great).

I also would love for him to work with Cam more. I loved Palace, and O think she’s a great songwriter for those tipes of slow-yet-not-ballads songs.

I hope he also goes a bit more soul kinda like Adele (Water in The Bridge or Set Fire to The Rain type songs) or more R&B like Daniel Caesar (or even full contemporary R&B like Trey Songz).

He might do what Ariana’s doing releasing singles whenever he feels it makes sense for him to do so. He doesn’t need to end his current tour to end before he releases new music. Ariana didn’t wait. Her tour hasn’t even begun. I wouldn’t be surprised if he chooses a 2nd or 3rd quarter release date

Plus, If he’s already teasing, Q4 is too long of a wait. Also, if he’s going for a happy/uptempo direction, then Summer is when things should kick off.

I will always love you

ReplyCopy URL
    Oz
    Participant
    Topics:

If he’s already teasing then he’s probably releasing in January, with the album dropping out on March or April. I feel like it’s better to release the album mid-spring so that he can have a first single on the first few months (which is usually not that busy in terms of new songs) and a second (and the album) in time for the summer.

ReplyCopy URL
    OneAndOnly
    Participant
    Topics:

If he’s already teasing then he’s probably releasing in January, with the album dropping out on March or April. I feel like it’s better to release the album mid-spring so that he can have a first single on the first few months (which is usually not that busy in terms of new songs) and a second (and the album) in time for the summer.

Well let see what happens.

I will always love you

ReplyCopy URL
    OneAndOnly
    Participant
    Topics:

This is so perfect btw, I feel “The Thrill Of It All” was just the buzz era to pass time, since Sam said the album wasn’t meant to be a big pop album where I feel SS3 will be much bigger.

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by  OneAndOnly.

I will always love you

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

Personally I want another heartfelt “In The Lonely Hour”.

It was just such an amazing album. I heard he broke up recently. I don’t know if that’ll inspire him to write other masterpieces like “Stay With Me” and “I’m Not The Only One”.

The Thrill Of It All was a good album, but it just lacked the emotion that “In The Lonely Hour” had, maybe because he was happy in his life when he wrote the second album.

ReplyCopy URL
    OneAndOnly
    Participant
    Topics:

Personally I want another heartfelt “In The Lonely Hour”.

It was just such an amazing album. I heard he broke up recently. I don’t know if that’ll inspire him to write other masterpieces like “Stay With Me” and “I’m Not The Only One”.

The Thrill Of It All was a good album, but it just lacked the emotion that “In The Lonely Hour” had, maybe because he was happy in his life when he wrote the second album.

I understand but I want fun and bop Sam Smith besides he gotta be more than just love songs, SS3 needs to be less ballad and more uptempo, it could still be heartfelt but different, I’m so excited for the switch up.

I will always love you

ReplyCopy URL
    vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

ALL FOR THIS. His last album wasn’t my favorite form him but still good but his first was incredible.

ReplyCopy URL
    OneAndOnly
    Participant
    Topics:

Other than Ryan Tedder & Bloodpop, I hope Shellback and Max Martin are involved in this.

I will always love you

ReplyCopy URL
    Korbel Clinton
    Participant
    Topics:

Keep it.

ReplyCopy URL
    OneAndOnly
    Participant
    Topics:

Keep it.

Literally pointless post.

I will always love you

ReplyCopy URL
    OneAndOnly
    Participant
    Topics:

I love being right!!!

I will always love you

ReplyCopy URL
    Gašper Vezonik
    Participant
    Topics:

His new album will be irrelevant

ReplyCopy URL
    OneAndOnly
    Participant
    Topics:

His new album will be irrelevant

yet.. you’re here commenting lol go find something productive in life.

I will always love you

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.