Home Forums Music Taylor Swift Thread

Taylor Swift Thread

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1,831 through 1,845 (of 1,860 total)
Created
5 years ago
Last Reply
5 days ago
replies
views
users
Final2
nevermore
Gucci
  • MiguelTwentyFive
    Participant
    Topics:

Taylor Swift will be switching music genre on her next album which is likely R&B, Alternative, Rock, etc. She must make 1989 2.0 album

ReplyCopy URL
    MarinaBelo2
    Participant
    Topics:

I hope she loses the Grammy. Reputation is far from being as good as her previous albums. She’s definitely lost at the moment, thinking too much about sales and popularity and not enough about artistry. It’s sad, actually.

ReplyCopy URL
    swift
    Participant
    Topics:

Happy Birthday Taylor Swift!

reputation Stadium Tour concert film will premiere on Netflix at 12:01AM PT December 31 – New Years Eve.
    https://youtu.be/HIb_TlK2HAI

ReplyCopy URL
    AwardsBait3818
    Participant
    Topics:

Rolling Stone named “Delicate” the 12th best song of 2018.

“Taylor turns her late-night booty-call whispers into an obsessive synth-pop gem — the kind of masterpiece that just gets more and more resonant in heavy rotation. All year long, you couldn’t walk into a deli, a taxi cab or a pizza place without hearing her pillow-talk questions: “Is it cool that I said all that? Is it chill that you’re in my head?” “Delicate” keeps building up to the big moment when she lets her mask slip and speaks from the heart, then spends the rest of the song trying to talk herself out of it. The whole Taylor aesthetic, summed up in one perfect song.”

ReplyCopy URL
    swift
    Participant
    Topics:

reputation Stadium tour movie film poster for Netflix

ReplyCopy URL
    Shivam
    Participant
    Topics:

According to a fan who met Taylor in London, Taylor has written an original song for the Cats movie.

ReplyCopy URL
    swift
    Participant
    Topics:

According to a fan who met Taylor in London, Taylor has written an original song for the Cats movie.

I don’t think this is true. https://twitter.com/heddysphotos/status/1075402393741811714

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  swift.
    ReplyCopy URL
    TSKK13
    Participant
    Topics:

I hope she loses the Grammy. Reputation is far from being as good as her previous albums. She’s definitely lost at the moment, thinking too much about sales and popularity and not enough about artistry. It’s sad, actually.

I was going to let this be, but in what world did she only care about sales? Was it when she appeared on countless talk shows to promote her album? Was it when she gave interviews? Several award show appearances and several performances? … I didn’t think so. She had heavy promo up until the album release and then pretty much disappeared again, only reappearing a handful of more times.

She’s never been this silent before, instead letting her music do the talking. So, it seems like it’s the exact opposite of what you are saying. Reputation is a fine album… she didn’t choose the right singles and people are still jarred from LWYMMD, which seems to seep into the reception of the album as a whole. Reputation is my 2nd favorite next to RED.

She’s taking home the Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Album.

ReplyCopy URL
    MarinaBelo2
    Participant
    Topics:

I was going to let this be, but in what world did she only care about sales? Was it when she appeared on countless talk shows to promote her album? Was it when she gave interviews? Several award show appearances and several performances? … I didn’t think so. She had heavy promo up until the album release and then pretty much disappeared again, only reappearing a handful of more times. She’s never been this silent before, instead letting her music do the talking. So, it seems like it’s the exact opposite of what you are saying. Reputation is a fine album… she didn’t choose the right singles and people are still jarred from LWYMMD, which seems to seep into the reception of the album as a whole. Reputation is my 2nd favorite next to RED. She’s taking home the Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Album.

She disappeared because she’s smart enough to know that if she promoted this album like crazy, she would be overexposed and maybe would never recover from that. I won’t discuss the album’s quality because that’s debatable, but I don’t like it at all.

ReplyCopy URL
    Fendi
    Blocked
    Topics:

Honey, I hope she loses Best Pop Vocal Album. Craputation is garbage.

CHRISTINA AGUILERA

2019 Grammy Award nominee:

Best Pop Duo/Group Performance - "Fall In Line"
    Best Rap/Sung Performance - "Like I Do"

ReplyCopy URL
    Geoff Andrew
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, I hope she loses Best Pop Vocal Album. Craputation is garbage.

Floperoni Crustyguilera wishes to be nominated for Album category ✈✈✈

ReplyCopy URL
    BICTH
    Participant
    Topics:

multiple clues seem to be pointing at a 4/13 release date for her lead single, didn’t care for reputation but I’m excited nonetheless

ReplyCopy URL
    WildforFilm
    Participant
    Topics:

Since I’m tired of everyone talking about Grande, I thought I’d bring up another forum favorite to bring balance.

I read an article recently, which discussed the cryptic photos Taylor released supposedly in relation to TS7. The one below is what I find most interesting:

The 4 palm trees on the left represent her first 4 country albums and the 2 on the right her pop albums. Since the middle tree is the most prominent, does this mean her new album will be a mix of both or something new?

Thoughts?

ReplyCopy URL
    MiguelTwentyFive
    Participant
    Topics:

Since I’m tired of everyone talking about Grande, I thought I’d bring up another forum favorite to bring balance.

I read an article recently, which discussed the cryptic photos Taylor released supposedly in relation to TS7. The one below is what I find most interesting:

The 4 palm trees on the left represent her first 4 country albums and the 2 on the right her pop albums. Since the middle tree is the most prominent, does this mean her new album will be a mix of both or something new?

Thoughts?

TS7 lead single is expected to be released this March 1 or 2. I think she will announce the name of her 7th album and the lead single likely Thursday or Friday. Her upcoming seventh album will be Country pop.

ReplyCopy URL
    Skies
    Participant
    Topics:

If there is a new single, should we make a new thread? This one’s very long already and will get worse with another era.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 1,831 through 1,845 (of 1,860 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.