Home Forums Music Taylor Swift Thread

Taylor Swift Thread

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 817 total)
Created
7 years ago
Last Reply
9 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
Final2
setfiretorain
mikeboy898
  • Profile picture
    setfiretorain
    Topics:

[quote=”SahmeZarakian”]

Taylor Should let 1989 die off. It’s run it’s course…… Selena Gomez is on her way to beating Taylor on Instagram for most followers as well… And seeing as Adele has broken most of her records. Yikes.

This comment made me lose all credibility in you.
    [/quote]
    No worries, you started losing credibility from me when I realized how obsessive you were of Taylor, putting down other artists to make your dear old Taylor look good. I don’t care what some random internet person thinks of me. You seem upset by the facts, though, because according to this http://socialblade.com/instagram/user/selenagomez Selena’s on her way to beating Taylor.. Something I know Taylor hates. Losing.

Profile picture
    Final2
    Topics:

[quote=”Final2″]

[quote=”SahmeZarakian”]

Taylor Should let 1989 die off. It’s run it’s course…… Selena Gomez is on her way to beating Taylor on Instagram for most followers as well… And seeing as Adele has broken most of her records. Yikes.

This comment made me lose all credibility in you.
    [/quote]
    No worries, you started losing credibility from me when I realized how obsessive you were of Taylor, putting down other artists to make your dear old Taylor look good. I don’t care what some random internet person thinks of me. You seem upset by the facts, though, because according to this http://socialblade.com/instagram/user/selenagomez Selena’s on her way to beating Taylor.. Something I know Taylor hates. Losing.
    [/quote]

I never put down other artists. I have my own opinion. But “Instagram followers” have nothing to do with music and anyone who thinks that it’s important obviously doesn’t care about music and cares more about celebrity.

Profile picture
    Final2
    Topics:

Congratulations goes to Taylor Swift who took home three Grammy awards including Pop Vocal Album and Album of the Year becoming the only woman in 58 years to win twice. This brings Taylor’s total Grammy wins to ten tying her with Adele and Bonnie Raitt for the 9th most wins for a woman.

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

Congratulations to two time Album of the Year Grammy Winner Taylor Swift!!!!!! 1989 is a fantastic Pop Album!!! She deserved this!!! 

FYC: Grammys 2022

AOTY: evermore
    ROTY, SOTY, Pop Solo: willow
    Pop Album: evermore
    Pop Duo: evermore w Bon Iver
    Rap Song/ Melodic Rap: closure
    Dance Recording: long story short
    Remix Recording: Love Story (elvira)
    Country Solo/Country Song: cowboy like me
    Country Duo: You All Over Me w Marren Morris
    American Roots Perf/Song: ivy
    Gospel Per: epiphany (live)
    Rock Perf/Song: ‘tis the damn season
    Music Video: willow
    Music Film: folklore studio sessions

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, 1989 is crappy at its best.  No way did Taylor Swift deserve to win Album of the Year over Kendrick Lamar.  These White People’s Awards are too much for me.  BARF!

Profile picture
    Final2
    Topics:

Honey, 1989 is crappy at its best.  No way did Taylor Swift deserve to win Album of the Year over Kendrick Lamar.  These White People’s Awards are too much for me.  BARF!

Honey, “1989” is now historic.

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, 1989 is “historic” for all the wrong reasons.  Not to worry, Adele will tie the record for a woman winning Album of the Year twice next year.  So, this little record will mean nothing.

I still can’t believe that bitch said, “As the first woman to win AOTY twice…”  She needs to stop sniffing her own ass. 

Profile picture
    Final2
    Topics:

Honey, 1989 is “historic” for all the wrong reasons.  Not to worry, Adele will tie the record for a woman winning Album of the Year twice next year.  So, this little record will mean nothing.

I still can’t believe that bitch said, “As the first woman to win AOTY twice…”  She needs to stop sniffing her own ass. 

No if Adele wins next year Taylor will be the first woman to win twice and the youngest female act to win twice. Bout time a girl won twice. Haters gonna Hate but the funny fact it’s you can bitch all you want Taylor still won Album of the Year for “1989”.

Profile picture
    Ryan2012
    Topics:

Adele is not winning AOTY next year.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Profile picture
    Ryan2012
    Topics:

We know, you much prefer the ORANGE people awards. But honey, Xtinka ain’t never gonna win anything for an album, ever. 

Profile picture
    vinny
    Topics:

Taylor wasn’t trying to show her ego or “sniff her own ass” when she said that. She just stated a fact about how she made a new record. Nothing more nothing less. There are a lot of celebs into themselves but she isn’t one of them.

Profile picture
    jamesgray
    Topics:

Listen, we can all appreciate a catchy and well-made album, but in no world is 1989 a larger artistic achievement than To Pimp a Butterfly. That is just the objective truth. Musically, sonically, and especially lyrically, what Lamar was able to do and cover in that album was leaps and bounds above what any other album did in 2015 — but the fact that it lost this award to an album filled with 2012 Avril Lavigne B-Sides is especially heartbreaking. At least the album, and Lamar’s incredible performance from last night, will live on as pieces of art that speak truth to power and say something at once beautiful and truthful about the world.

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

Taylor winning Album of the Year is the perfect punctuation to one of the greatest pop eras of all time. 1989 is a cohesive, critically acclaimed, universal smash Record. Taylor was 2015, and that ladies and gentlemen deserves recognition. Last night any of the 5 nominees were equally worthy of the grand prize. It was one of the best races ever in Grammy history. Congratulations Miss Swift!!!

Profile picture
    setfiretorain
    Topics:

If Taylor won for 1989, which sold less than 10 mill, Adele (which has already sold 15 mill in less time), will win. It seems in the end, Grammys is a popularity contest, and combined with critical acclaim, Adele WILL win. You mad that she’s going to be the second female to be on Taylor’s level (if not higher, since you know, she’ll sweep the general categories AGAIN). Stay mad 

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

[quote=”Ryan2012″]

If Taylor won for 1989, which sold less than 10 mill, Adele (which has already sold 15 mill in less time), will win. It seems in the end, Grammys is a popularity contest, and combined with critical acclaim, Adele WILL win. You mad that she’s going to be the second female to be on Taylor’s level (if not higher, since you know, she’ll sweep the general categories AGAIN). Stay mad 
    [/quote]Adele could lose though. David Bowie’s Blackstar could win. It has greater critical acclaim, and Sadly Mr. Bowie only won one career Grammy. The academy could reward Bowie. 

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 817 total)

The topic ‘Taylor Swift Thread’ is closed to new replies.