Home Forums Music Taylor Swift Thread

Taylor Swift Thread

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 817 total)
Created
7 years ago
Last Reply
9 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
Final2
setfiretorain
mikeboy898
  • Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, it’s time to put this awful album to rest.  I wish Taylor Swift’s non-singing ass would go away for like 2-3 years.  Talk about overrated and oversaturated.  #Barf

Profile picture
    setfiretorain
    Topics:

Kinda sick of 1989, and think 7 singles is just way too many and a recipe for overexposure (which she’s already hit) but I like New Romantics. It should have been the last single instead of OOTW.

Profile picture
    romit98
    Topics:

When the hell is she gonna let this album go? It came out in 2014, for crying out loud. I don’t even remember the last time an album had 7(!!) radio singles. She said she’s gonna take a 3 year break. Is this what a damn break is?

Profile picture
    Ryan2012
    Topics:

Don’t like it? Don’t listen to it. Or better yet, don’t post about it. That is what sane people do. That is why I don’t follow people like Xtinka or Adele, because I do not care. See how easy?

Profile picture
    mikeboy898
    Topics:

V surprised @ this 7th single news. “New Romantics” is a fantastic pop song, but I’m not entirely sure we need a 7th single. “Out of the Woods” only hit #18; will “New Romantics” fare better?

If she’s staying true to her “new album every other October” thing) and releasing a new record this October, this is absolutely oversaturation.

Profile picture
    setfiretorain
    Topics:

Don’t like it? Don’t listen to it. Or better yet, don’t post about it. That is what sane people do. That is why I don’t follow people like Xtinka or Adele, because I do not care. See how easy?

Hypocrite. You put down Adele to praise Taylor every chance you get. You do care about other artists who threaten Taylor’s records. Clearly, it’s not easy for you.

Profile picture
    Ryan2012
    Topics:

Not quite sweet meat. I have NEVER been so rude about Adele, EVER. I say she isn’t my cup of tea, it’s the truth. And I do not hang on her thread like you people do just to be assholes. That is a HUGE difference between the two. But thanks for attempting to play.

Profile picture
    setfiretorain
    Topics:

Not quite sweet meat. I have NEVER been so rude about Adele, EVER. I say she isn’t my cup of tea, it’s the truth. And I do not hang on her thread like you people do just to be assholes. That is a HUGE difference between the two. But thanks for attempting to play.

You’re one of the biggest assholes on this forum. Always resorting to rude insults (with a strange obsession towards penises) in the name of your queen. And yes, you have trashed Adele many times, even resorting to “praying” that she doesn’t win (I can link if you like). It’s shocking you call yourself a fan of Taylor. She’d probably ashamed to have a piece of shit fan like you on her side.

Profile picture
    Final2
    Topics:

[quote=”Ryan2012″]

You’re one of the biggest assholes on this forum. Always resorting to rude insults (with a strange obsession towards penises) in the name of your queen. And yes, you have trashed Adele many times, even resorting to “praying” that she doesn’t win (I can link if you like). It’s shocking you call yourself a fan of Taylor. She’d probably ashamed to have a piece of shit fan like you on her side.
    [/quote]

The pot is calling the kettle black.

Profile picture
    setfiretorain
    Topics:

[quote=”SahmeZarakian”]

[quote=”Ryan2012″]

[/quote]
    [/quote]
    I never trashed Taylor to bring Adele up. And I also don’t stay quiet when insulted. I was very much a fan pre-1989, just not a fan of the person she’s become, as everything is calculated and for the sake of PR. Also saw her live, and she was not good. And the whole Kesha thing, nice thing of her to do, but I find it unneccesary for her PR person to announce it when Kesha’s mom already did that. Like, we get it, you’re a feminist saint. 

Profile picture
    Ryan2012
    Topics:

[quote=”Final2″]

[quote=”SahmeZarakian”]

[quote=”Ryan2012″]

[/quote]
    [/quote]
    I never trashed Taylor to bring Adele up. And I also don’t stay quiet when insulted. I was very much a fan pre-1989, just not a fan of the person she’s become, as everything is calculated and for the sake of PR. Also saw her live, and she was not good. And the whole Kesha thing, nice thing of her to do, but I find it unneccesary for her PR person to announce it when Kesha’s mom already did that. Like, we get it, you’re a feminist saint. 
    [/quote]

Wow. 

Profile picture
    Final2
    Topics:

They confirmed the story because Kesha’s mom announced it. The never announced it again.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

I just heard “New Romantics” on the radio. It was awesome.

FYC: Grammys 2022

AOTY: evermore
    ROTY, SOTY, Pop Solo: willow
    Pop Album: evermore
    Pop Duo: evermore w Bon Iver
    Rap Song/ Melodic Rap: closure
    Dance Recording: long story short
    Remix Recording: Love Story (elvira)
    Country Solo/Country Song: cowboy like me
    Country Duo: You All Over Me w Marren Morris
    American Roots Perf/Song: ivy
    Gospel Per: epiphany (live)
    Rock Perf/Song: ‘tis the damn season
    Music Video: willow
    Music Film: folklore studio sessions

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

So, Taylor Swift gives Kesha $250,000 for her legal troubles.  Honey, she is such a media whore.  This bitch needs to go away for about 3 years.  Ugh!

Viewing 15 posts - 676 through 690 (of 817 total)

The topic ‘Taylor Swift Thread’ is closed to new replies.