Home Forums Music Taylor Swift Thread

Taylor Swift Thread

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 817 total)
Created
8 years ago
Last Reply
12 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
Final2
setfiretorain
mikeboy898
  • Profile picture
    Ryan2012
    Topics:

And what has The Orange One done to help her? Or help anybody? Nothing, that’s what. The screaming skank is too busy getting dipped in Cheeto dust again and buying a new white afro for that spinning chair show.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Profile picture
    Final2
    Topics:

So, Taylor Swift gives Kesha $250,000 for her legal troubles.  Honey, she is such a media whore.  This bitch needs to go away for about 3 years.  Ugh!

Well they never told anyone until her mother announced it on Twitter and she wasn’t nearly as bad as Demi. Also for someone who has donated over 350k in a month I don’t know how that in anyway is a bad thing.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

And what has The Orange One done to help her? Or help anybody? Nothing, that’s what. The screaming skank is too busy getting dipped in Cheeto dust again and buying a new white afro for that spinning chair show.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

what I don’t understand here is, why do you have to bring Christina into this? It makes no fucking sense. Stop pitting successful women against each other. Christina and Taylor are both very different artists. Christina is a devoted philanthropist, who travels worldwide to feed starving children. She has been praised by The Mohamad Ali foundation and Hillary Clinton for her work with the world food program. Please don’t insult a person if you have no idea of what you are talking about it just makes yourself look ignorant and stupid. Christina has nothing to do with Taylor and vice versa.

FYC: Grammys 2022

ALBUM OF THE YEAR
    evermore - Taylor Swift
    SOUR - Olivia Rodrigo
    El Último Tour Del Mundo - Bad Bunny
    Starting Over - Chris Stapleton
    positions - Ariana Grande
    Daddy’s Home - St Vincent

Profile picture
    Final2
    Topics:

[quote=”Ryan2012″]

what I don’t understand here is, why do you have to bring Christina into this? It makes no fucking sense. Stop pitting successful women against each other. Christina and Taylor are both very different artists. Christina is a devoted philanthropist, who travels worldwide to feed starving children. She has been praised by The Mohamad Ali foundation and Hillary Clinton for her work with the world food program. Please don’t insult a person if you have no idea of what you are talking about it just makes yourself look ignorant and stupid. Christina has nothing to do with Taylor and vice versa.
    [/quote]

I don’t get it either it’s just because Gucci says such negative things about other artists so people bring up Xtina to try to get back at him.

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

[quote=”movieguy89″]

[quote=”Ryan2012″]

[/quote]

I don’t get it either it’s just because Gucci says such negative things about other artists so people bring up Xtina to try to get back at him.
    [/quote]that creature is pathetic and negative. Give Xtina fans a bad rep. I don’t know why he constantly needs to bash Taylor in order to prove a point for his faves. He should just stay out of other artist’s threads. It’s annoying.

ALBUM OF THE YEAR
    evermore - Taylor Swift
    SOUR - Olivia Rodrigo

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Ryan2012
    Topics:

Just ignore her if you dont like it. Thats what I do when a lame song like Diamonds is released. No big deal, super easy. For sane people anyhoos.

Profile picture
    Final2
    Topics:

I really wish Taylor would take a 3-4 year break. She’s become overexposed and many people are starting to see the cracks in her manufactured ‘good girl’ image. That AOTY acceptance speech made more harm than good IMO. Plus, 1989 feels so expired. Maybe if she had released a special edition like Katy Perry a new single would be appropriate. 

Why she finally publicly stood up for herself and actually looked human.

Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

I really wish Taylor would take a 3-4 year break. She’s become overexposed and many people are starting to see the cracks in her manufactured ‘good girl’ image. That AOTY acceptance speech made more harm than good IMO. Plus, 1989 feels so expired. Maybe if she had released a special edition like Katy Perry a new single would be appropriate. 

What was wrong with her acceptance speech again? What she said was beautiful. She has the right to stand up for her hard earned accomplishments. She couldn’t have said it in a classier way. You sound like the same bitter people on this forum who are just hating on this girl because she beat out your faves. Get over it. If you don’t like her then don’t listen to her. Turn off your radio.

ALBUM OF THE YEAR
    evermore - Taylor Swift
    SOUR - Olivia Rodrigo

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Sweetheart, I will bash anyone and anything if I choose to.  You should not be concerned with what I post.  Instead, you should be focused on your worthless, miserable life.  Your existence is worse than a pile of shit underneath my shoe.  Do us all a favor and disappear.  #Loser #NowAsYouWere

Profile picture
    Final2
    Topics:

Her acceptance speech sounded very calculated and not genuine at all. She’s like the Anne Hathaway of music. Fake humility at it’s finest…or should I say worst? 

Well it probably was calculated towards Kanye which he earn. As far as humility Taylor has always been humble to the point of being annoying. Her speech I thought was fantastic and I’m not the only one.

Profile picture
    Final2
    Topics:

Sweetheart, I will bash anyone and anything if I choose to.  You should not be concerned with what I post.  Instead, you should be focused on your worthless, miserable life.  Your existence is worse than a pile of shit underneath my shoe.  Do us all a favor and disappear.  #Loser #NowAsYouWere

This is a tad bit harsh.

Profile picture
    setfiretorain
    Topics:

[quote=”criss808″]

Her acceptance speech sounded very calculated and not genuine at all. She’s like the Anne Hathaway of music. Fake humility at it’s finest…or should I say worst? 

Well it probably was calculated towards Kanye which he earn. As far as humility Taylor has always humblebragged to the point of being annoying. Her speech I thought was fantastic and I’m not the only one.
    [/quote]
    Fixed. Maybe she was humble pre-Red, but since then, she’s become very calculating. Maybe to the blind find it’s not obvious… I think the whole nikki drama (where she made it about herself) should’ve given you a tiny glimpse of her huge ego.

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 817 total)

The topic ‘Taylor Swift Thread’ is closed to new replies.