Home Forums Music Taylor Swift Thread

Taylor Swift Thread

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 817 total)
Created
7 years ago
Last Reply
12 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
Final2
setfiretorain
mikeboy898
  • Profile picture
    Final2
    Topics:

[quote=”Final2″]

[quote=”criss808″]

Her acceptance speech sounded very calculated and not genuine at all. She’s like the Anne Hathaway of music. Fake humility at it’s finest…or should I say worst? 

Well it probably was calculated towards Kanye which he earn. As far as humility Taylor has always humblebragged to the point of being annoying. Her speech I thought was fantastic and I’m not the only one.
    [/quote]
    Fixed. Maybe she was humble pre-Red, but since then, she’s become very calculating. Maybe to the blind find it’s not obvious… I think the whole nikki drama (where she made it about herself) should’ve given you a tiny glimpse of her huge ego.
    [/quote]

She publicly apologized, people with huge egos don’t apologize.

Profile picture
    setfiretorain
    Topics:

[quote=”SahmeZarakian”]

[quote=”Final2″]

[quote=”criss808″]

Her acceptance speech sounded very calculated and not genuine at all. She’s like the Anne Hathaway of music. Fake humility at it’s finest…or should I say worst? 

Well it probably was calculated towards Kanye which he earn. As far as humility Taylor has always humblebragged to the point of being annoying. Her speech I thought was fantastic and I’m not the only one.
    [/quote]
    Fixed. Maybe she was humble pre-Red, but since then, she’s become very calculating. Maybe to the blind find it’s not obvious… I think the whole nikki drama (where she made it about herself) should’ve given you a tiny glimpse of her huge ego.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    At that point, she had to apologize. If she hadn’t, her carefully crafted image would’ve broken apart. Even her own fans were annoyed that she had involved herself, and realizing her mistake, she then apologized. Whatever, like I said, you’re too blinded by your love/obsession for her to really see the calculation.

Profile picture
    Ryan2012
    Topics:

And the exact same can be said about your hate/obsession. 

Profile picture
    Final2
    Topics:

[quote=”Final2″]

[quote=”SahmeZarakian”]

[quote=”Final2″]

[quote=”criss808″]

[/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    At that point, she had to apologize. If she hadn’t, her carefully crafted image would’ve broken apart. Even her own fans were annoyed that she had involved herself, and realizing her mistake, she then apologized. Whatever, like I said, you’re too blinded by your love/obsession for her to really see the calculation.
    [/quote]

Whatever…..

Profile picture
    Final2
    Topics:

Taylor will be honored at the BMI pop awards with the “Taylor Swift Award” for incomparable creative and artistic talent. She is the second artist to have an award named after themselves in 76 years with Michael Jackson receiving the same honor in 1990. The BMI awards honor songwriters in different genres Taylor has won 37 BMI Awards in Pop and Country including the 2014 Songwriter of the Year.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    setfiretorain
    Topics:

“The best people in life are free” but I’m gunna charge ya’ll money to see my music video. This entire era just keeps tarnishing her legacy of being so “connected” and nice to fans. Such a slap in the face.. and how convenient, 3 months after the free trial is over for many fans since the world tour release. She’s putting business over fans, and that is a recipe for disaster.

Profile picture
    SilverJamison
    Topics:

“The best people in life are free” but I’m gunna charge ya’ll money to see my music video. This entire era just keeps tarnishing her legacy of being so “connected” and nice to fans. Such a slap in the face.. and how convenient, 3 months after the free trial is over for many fans since the world tour release. She’s putting business over fans, and that is a recipe for disaster.

She couldn’t put anywhere but Apple Music because the world tour release was Apple Music exclusive and this music video contains footage from the tour.

Profile picture
    Final2
    Topics:

Considering she’s pretty much the spokesman for Apple Music it’s not a shock. Apple has been good to her. You are just anti Taylor. A lot of people including me have Apple Music but in not interested in the video just like the rest of her Tour videos are just edited clips from her tour that aren’t really worth watching.

Profile picture
    setfiretorain
    Topics:

[quote=”SahmeZarakian”]

Considering she’s pretty much the spokesman for Apple Music it’s not a shock. Apple has been good to her. You are just anti Taylor. A lot of people including me have Apple Music but in not interested in the video just like the rest of her Tour videos are just edited clips from her tour that aren’t really worth watching.
    [/quote]
    You’re so far up her azz that you’ve become delusional. Most swifties (check her IG comments, tumblr, twitter) hate that Taylor is making fans PAY to watch a fucking music video (which, btw, is normally FREE). She’s gone corporate, and tbh, we all know artists who do that well.. it doesn’t end well for their longevity.

Profile picture
    Final2
    Topics:

[quote=”Final2″]

[quote=”SahmeZarakian”]

[/quote]
    You’re so far up her azz that you’ve become delusional. Most swifties (check her IG comments, tumblr, twitter) hate that Taylor is making fans PAY to watch a fucking music video (which, btw, is normally FREE). She’s gone corporate, and tbh, we all know artists who do that well.. it doesn’t end well for their longevity.
    [/quote]
    Longevity?!? Taylor has about to spend her 10th year of her career and 8 years of that being completely overexposed from “Fearless” to “1989”. Her next album could bomb and it wouldn’t really matter she’s already made her spot. Apple Music is not Tidal a lot of people are going to start doing the same thing. Your acting like its it’s completely self centered that she did this when Selena Gomez, Drake, Beyonce and Nikki all did the same thing. Heck even Kanye wanted people to subscribe to Tidal just to listen to his album. Taylor and Apple have a great relationship with each other maybe she’s wants people to sign up to Apple Music. She’s only been complaining about Spotify for ages.

Profile picture
    setfiretorain
    Topics:

[quote=”SahmeZarakian”]

[quote=”Final2″]

[quote=”SahmeZarakian”]

[/quote]
    [/quote]
    Longevity?!? Taylor has about to spend her 10th year of her career and 8 years of that being completely overexposed from “Fearless” to “1989”. Her next album could bomb and it wouldn’t really matter she’s already made her spot. Apple Music is not Tidal a lot of people are going to start doing the same thing. Your acting like its it’s completely self centered that she did this when Selena Gomez, Drake, Beyonce and Nikki all did the same thing. Heck even Kanye wanted people to subscribe to Tidal just to listen to his album. Taylor and Apple have a great relationship with each other maybe she’s wants people to sign up to Apple Music. She’s only been complaining about Spotify for ages.
    [/quote]
    True, Taylor has proven she’s withstand time, but that’s because she’s kept things relatively the same… Nice to fans, donates regularly… aka has good PR surrounding her. Slowly though she’s proven time and time again that business is her #1 priority, and her “swifties” are starting to realize how attention/money seeking she’s become (even though she’s already worth millions and has won many awards). It doesn’t help that she always creates drama to stay front page. Of course she has a great relationship with apple — THEY ARE PAYING HER. Also, many now think the “letter to apple” was fake and most likley a PR stunt. It probably was… How convienet of Apple to make Taylor the “savior” and now she’s BFFs with them lmao. Anyway, like I said, you’re too brainwashes/delusional to realize that Taylor is all about business over fans.

Profile picture
    Final2
    Topics:

I like how your saying this while “New Romantics” the seventh single from “1989” is #9 on ITunes above current singles from Adele, Ariana Grande and Rihanna. Also Apple is paying a lot of artists BECAUSE OF HER. I like how you call me brainwashed when all you do is say negative things about Taylor all the freaking time for no reason what’s so ever. Taylor releases a crappie music video on Apple Music like a lot of artist have done before and you feel the need to complain. Please no one cares.

Profile picture
    Final2
    Topics:

7 days later it’s on Vevo so…….

Profile picture
    setfiretorain
    Topics:

[quote=”SahmeZarakian”]

7 days later it’s on Vevo so…….
    [/quote]
    Doesn’t change the fact that she’s making people pay $10 to see old tour video clips.. I’m just done arguing with a delusional TS stalker. Goodbye.

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 817 total)

The topic ‘Taylor Swift Thread’ is closed to new replies.