Home Forums Music Taylor Swift Thread

Taylor Swift Thread

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 817 total)
Created
7 years ago
Last Reply
9 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
Final2
setfiretorain
mikeboy898
  • Profile picture
    ThisIsNotMyRealFace
    Topics:

So ‘This Is What You Came For’ set a new record apparently. First studio song written by a snake. Congrats to all!

Profile picture
    mikeboy898
    Topics:

SO over Taylor Swift. She is 100% suffering from overexposure. She needs to GO AWAY for several months. I think we could all use a break from this nonsense. Petty bullshit.

Profile picture
    kingofrapmusic17
    Topics:

#TaylorSwiftIsOverParty #KimExposedTaylorParty
    calvin
    kimye
    katy
    cbreezy
    country
    demi
    beyonce
    taylor

Profile picture
    Ghost
    Topics:

Kanye recording the call was the smartest thing ever. Kim releasing was great as well.

Kanye has his ways he needs to work on, but the way that Taylor helped the media see Kanye in some demonic light earlier this year was laughable.

While she may have not approved “that bitch” line, she approved the “made you famous” line, which she made her whole AOTY speech about.

Between this and the Calvin thing all in one week, Taylor deserves every backlash she gets. She tried to work the media and failed this time.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    setfiretorain
    Topics:

Kanye recording the call was the smartest thing ever. Kim releasing was great as well.

Kanye has his ways he needs to work on, but the way that Taylor helped the media see Kanye in some demonic light earlier this year was laughable.

While she may have not approved “that bitch” line, she approved the “made you famous” line, which she made her whole AOTY speech about.

Between this and the Calvin thing all in one week, Taylor deserves every backlash she gets. She tried to work the media and failed this time.

EXACTLY THIS!!!!! Anyway she should’nt give a SHIT about the “bitch” line when that Taylor has made it a POINT to everyone that she loves & listens to Kendrick Lamar, and even freaking lip synced to a song of his–a song that mentioned “bitch” 3 times. She’s not dumb, she knows being called a “bitch” in rap culture isn’t a negative thing. Maybe “might have sex” is provocative but recording showed it was a COMPLIMENT FOR HER!!!

She’s such a liar. I cannot believe she got exposed like this, after years of playing the PR game to her favor… I NEVER would have thought we’d see the day when she’s had this much negative PR to the point that her image is getting ruined (an image she painstakingly worked hard to keep pristine). Good god, even her old publicist that she fired before the start of 1989 (when she decided to be an attention whore) liked tweets against her. Taylor needs a long break. Will it damage her album sales? Not sure, she still has fans who don’t give a shit how calculated she is… but it’ll be interesting to see, because as much as everyone’s on the “i hate taylor” bandwagon, she can write SOME songs..

New lyrics to ‘Innocent’ should be from Kanye’s point of view:

I guess you really did it this time
    Left yourself in your warpath
    Lost your balance on a tightrope
    Lost your mind tryin’ to get it back..

Twenty six and still growin’ up now

Final2, where you at?

Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, Taylor Swift is beyond overexposed. If this girl is smart, she’ll release her next album late next year.

Profile picture
    vinny
    Topics:

Well this took an interesting turn lol. I just have two questions: 1)Who would have guessed Kim would record that?! Maybe she is smart. 2)Can she sue them now? I’m a Law&Order fanatic and there was an episode with an illegally recorded and released video (idk the name but it had something to do with a college, Stabler was in it so if that helps). This could be fun to watch unfold.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    BenitoDelicias
    Topics:

Everybody here is an asshole, Kanye, Kim, Taylor. But it’s nice to see the one asshole that always plays the victim and gets away with it get caught like this. She shouldn’t have posted that instagram pic with her comment, now she basically confirmed it’s her in the recording so she’s done. She got caught. She could’ve stayed quiet, but as she proved last year with the Nikki Minaj thing, she always has to say something and open her big mouth thinking the world is hers and she’ll get her way.

She approved and said it was ok. It’s a rap song, what else could she expect from Kanye the asshole? Please…She wanted to create a PR opportunity when Pablo was released and she got it. Now with the Calvin breakup, the Tom Hiddleston fake relationship parade, the song credit story and this…it’s too much. She’s overexposed, she failed, her team failed, everybody failed. She’ll get over this of course, she’s freaking Taylor Swift, but it’s nice to see her being dragged in the mud like this by Kim Kardashian, of all people. And of course all her victims are now coming forward with amazing memes, posts, mysterious messages and all of that, everybody is having fun at her expense. She fucked up.

And she better not sue anybody for this because it will only get worse.

And she managed to screw Chloe Moretz and Selena Gomez in the process. Also fun to see. These idiot girls and their “don’t pit women against women” crap, the “there are more important things to talk about” all got exposed thinking twitter trolls wouldn’t take care of them and expose them as fake too.

Thanks to all involved. It’s been fun.

Profile picture
    Atypical
    Topics:

Well this took an interesting turn lol. I just have two questions: 1)Who would have guessed Kim would record that?! Maybe she is smart. 2)Can she sue them now? I’m a Law&Order fanatic and there was an episode with an illegally recorded and released video (idk the name but it had something to do with a college, Stabler was in it so if that helps). This could be fun to watch unfold.

This was covered many times (yay!) on “The Good Wife,” re: states that have a one-party consent rule vs. two-party consent rule. It all hinges on whether the recording was made in NY or CA, which have differing jurisdictions. Fascinating for sure though. Kanye could be legally liable, and Princess Taylor could have an even deeper PR nightmare on her hands if she sues. The plot thickens.

Profile picture
    vinny
    Topics:

covered many times (yay!) on “The Good Wife,” re: states that have a one-party consent rule vs. two-party consent rule. It all hinges on whether the recording was made in NY or CA, which have differing jurisdictions. Fascinating for sure though. Kanye could be legally liable, and Princess Taylor could have an even deeper PR nightmare on her hands if she

Ah. Ok so Let’s just assume that she had no idea of the existence of this video (or at least that’s what she would claim most likely since she either 1)had no idea or 2)would want to save face). I vaguely remember jail time being given to the person on L&O:SVU. Hopefully it doesn’t come to that though.

Profile picture
    BenitoDelicias
    Topics:

Now TMZ is saying she knew she was being overheard since Rick Rubin and the camera crew interrumps and talks during the conversation. So this is no secret private call between Taylor and Kanye. The recording and releasing that’s another story, but at least this is no private call.

Profile picture
    Jade
    Topics:

I know I’m a little late on this whole thing, but wow, I cant believe all of this happened. I always had a weird feeing about Taylor, but I didn’t think she would ever get exposed. I don’t know whether this drama will affect her next album. It might not do as well as “1989”, but I don’t think it will be a total disaster. Her die-hard fans are still sticking by her and people might forget about this whole mess by then.

Profile picture
    nevermore
    Topics:

The best era of Taylor Swift’s career ended. 1989 ahcieved to be the most awarded pop album in history and won AOTY of the Grammys.

Which decisions were wrong and which ones right through the era?

Shake It Off was a good choice for the lead single. It debuted at number one on the Billboard 100 and sold over 8 million copies in the US.

Blank Space was also a good decision and gave Swift her longest charted song at number one. The video of the song is still the most watched one by a female artist on Vevo.

Style could have been more successful as a single if Swift had promoted the song. But she left the song alone on the charts. She should have performed the song at the Grammys, iHeart Radio and Brit Awards. It was very unnecessary to perform Blank Space at the Brits and to join Madonna at iHeart Radio. To make it worse, she released a boring video for the song including Harry Styles’ necklace. Henceforward, she lost her professional line as a singer.

Bad Blood was choosen to bother Katy Perry. She called her friends to make the music video and released a new version of the song just as E.T. by Perry. Yeah, the song managed to top the charts and the video won both VMAs’ and the Grammys’ biggest awards but it wasn’t the right thing to crush an artist and make an enemy. If Perry comes with an anti song for her, nobody would surprise. However, since she didn’t perform the song at the BBMAs, the music video and the gossips promoted the song and falied to make a permanent effect.

Wildest Dreams was a good song and a good choice. The music video of the song was creative and impressive. But she made the same mistake again and didn’t performed the song at VMAs. She joined Nicki Minaj at the show. Even so, the song did well on the charts without any major promoting.

Out of the Woods was the biggest mistake of the era. She released a promotion song as a single. In addition to this, she completely lost her professional side and made a very personal music video. She should have choosen “I Know Places” as the 6th single. Its different subject and sound could have done well on the charts. Of course, people didn’t pay attention on a song they already knew. Out of the Woods, which was a successful promotion song, failed on the charts as a single.

New Romantics was a gift to her fans in her usual concert-video way.

After all, she had a successful era. 1989 is a permanent and efficient album in pop music. I wonder what’s next now? She always aims to go further and never does the same album again. She changes the sound prominently every time. The only thing I know about her next album is she is working with Drake. It will probably be a break-up album as usual.

Viewing 15 posts - 781 through 795 (of 817 total)

The topic ‘Taylor Swift Thread’ is closed to new replies.