Home Forums Music Taylor Swift Thread

Taylor Swift Thread

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1,261 through 1,275 (of 1,707 total)
Created
4 years ago
Last Reply
1 week ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Final2
neverkneel
Gucci
  • M
    Participant
    Topics:

Goddess Taylor needs to be the next President of the United States of America!

She’d do a better job than our current President. She’s a smart businesswoman.

ReplyCopy URL
    Final2
    Participant
    Topics:

No one seems to know that Taylor done what she did before the #MeToo movement. Before it was more common like it is today. Of the fact that during the trial the number of sexual assault claims jumped because Taylor brought the subject into the light.

She didn’t do it for fame, for money, or for personal gain. She did it because it was right. No she didn’t tweet #MeToo she sat in a court room and had herself and her mother called liars.

Not to mention that she could possibly represent that Taylor Swift one of the most powerful persons in the world, still was a victim of Sexual Assault. It can happen to a Mexican immigrant stawberry picker and the most successful acts of this decade.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by  Final2. Reason: Edited occupation
    ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

Why did you have to put “mexican” and “immigrant” in front of dishwasher? Typical stereotypes. I suggest you remove that.

ReplyCopy URL
    Final2
    Participant
    Topics:

Why did you have to put “mexican” and “immigrant” in front of dishwasher? Typical stereotypes. I suggest you remove that.

Well I’m sorry, it’s Mexican Immigrant farm worker, Isabel Pascual. Sorry if you’re insulted but those are facts. The Dishwasher is profiled but not on the cover, Sandra Pezqueda. I got them mixed.

ReplyCopy URL
    cnmem10
    Participant
    Topics:

Her Music still sucks ass LOL

ReplyCopy URL
    Rinolo Twenty-two
    Participant
    Topics:

Jesus Christ, the Jingle Ball performance was plain awful. D:
    She has zero stage presence, can’t sing/dance at all. “Look What You Made Me Do” should never be performed live again, it’s just humilliating for someone who has just released her sixth studio album and has 10 Grammys. What a fraud!

ReplyCopy URL
    Final2
    Participant
    Topics:

She has zero stage presence, can’t sing/dance at all. “Look What You Made Me Do” should never be performed live again, it’s just humilliating for someone who has just released her sixth studio album and has 10 Grammys. What a fraud!

It’s amazing how someone with zero stage presence has the highest grossing North American tour.

ReplyCopy URL
    Rinolo Twenty-two
    Participant
    Topics:

It’s amazing how someone with zero stage presence has the highest grossing North American tour.

I know, right? Also, she needs autotune and four backup singers to sing a song like LWYMMD, she just playback the chorus and gave a cocky look like she is the best singer in the world! I guess life is unfair sometimes and this is a clear example.

ReplyCopy URL
    Final2
    Participant
    Topics:

Well having four back2back2back2back sold out tours will do that. I mean she’s only doing stadiums now, she’s thinks she’s above arenas. Cocky, huh? Who does she think she is?

ReplyCopy URL
    Gucci
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, I’m gagging Swift performed that shitfest “Look What You Made Me Do” well after it came and went.

ReplyCopy URL
    Final2
    Participant
    Topics:

Fearless was just certified Diamond today. Reputation is 3x platinum, the highest certified album of 2017.

ReplyCopy URL
    Rinolo Twenty-two
    Participant
    Topics:

LOL Diamond status needs to remain prestigious the other Diamond albums have actually sold 10 million. Fearless is a great album though.
    Reputation is 3X Platinium? It hasn’t even reached 2 million. LMAO
    I won’t believe anything after Jay-Z bought that 1x Platinium for 4:44. This is just ridiculous.

ReplyCopy URL
    neverkneel
    Participant
    Topics:

New certifications:

Taylor Swift 7xPlatinum
    Fearless 10xDiamond
    Speak Now 6xPlatinum
    Red 6xPlatinum
    1989 9xPlatinum
    Reputation 3xPlatinum

“Look What You Made Me Do” 3xPlatinum
    “…Ready For It?” 1xPlatinum
    “Gorgeous” Gold
    “Haunted” Gold
    “All You Had To Do Was Stay” Gold

I think, they will probably update more certifications. Shake It Off will probably go Diamond. I also expect more certifications for Blank Space, Bad Blood, Wildest Dreams, We Are Never Ever getting Back Together, You Belong With Me, Love Story and I Knew You Were Trouble.

All Too Well and How You Get The Girl may make Gold.

This is the first main update after her returning to streaming platforms and there might be more certifications.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  neverkneel.
    ReplyCopy URL
    brittanymiles
    Participant
    Topics:

Happy Birthday Goddess Taylor!

ReplyCopy URL
    Grégory Delisle
    Participant
    Topics:

Hope she’s having her worst birthday ever. Like her Jingle Ball performance. Like her shit voice. Like her fake career. 🙂

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 1,261 through 1,275 (of 1,707 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.