March 14, 2021 at 8:48 pm #1204130364
For me: Expect nothing with the voting block.
Folklore AOTYMarch 14, 2021 at 8:49 pm #1204130381
Ben Winston came to change the gameMarch 14, 2021 at 8:52 pm #1204130426
The R&B committee is the most unpredictable genre with nominations and with Wins.March 14, 2021 at 8:56 pm #1204130468
Beyonce being the most award artist
Dua Lipa winning Pop Vocal
Harry Styles Pop Solo
Bad Bunny, Nas, The Strokes, Blue Ivy, Thundercat, and Megan winning a Grammy
Fiona winning Alternative Album and Rock Performance
Allowing music business owners presenting awards
the “in memoriam” performance
Not so Great:
Billie ROTY (she’s good, but not over Savage or Don’t Start Now)
Abel being snubbed everywhere
Roddy and Dababy and Phoebe going Grammyless
Lido, Poppy, Laura Marling, Mickey Guyton, and Code Orange losing their awards
Folklore AOTYMarch 14, 2021 at 8:57 pm #1204130477
The Grammys are RIGGED, like look at tonight’s winners. Embarrassing.March 14, 2021 at 8:59 pm #1204130504
* Trevor Noah can’t do non-political humor without sounding try-hard (not that this isn’t also the case with some of his political humor).
* Jhené Aiko isn’t used to reading teleprompters.
* We should’ve crowdfunded Tiffany Haddish’s makeup and styling so we could’ve gotten some decent hosting.
* Some people won’t show up to the pre-telecast Grammys even when it’s just going to their living room and logging into Zoom.
* Performing/presenting at the pre-telecast Grammys is the inverse of doing so at the main show: you’ll probably lose.
* We’ll never get more than one award presented during the first hour again. The most we can hope for is that the award presentation begins around 8:59…March 14, 2021 at 8:59 pm #1204130506
Their hard on for Jay Z’s wife needs to end! I blame Harvey Mason for this nonsense.March 14, 2021 at 8:59 pm #1204130512
And Trevor Noah should not host music shows.March 14, 2021 at 9:02 pm #1204130538
Jhene and Trevor were kinda bad hosts but with all the mess in winners I couldn’t pay attentionMarch 14, 2021 at 9:03 pm #1204130547
Is that the GF is super SHADY.
What is going on with that.March 14, 2021 at 9:05 pm #1204130564
I actually loved the way they did the ceremony this year.
I learned that predicting things is basically pointless with the Grammys at this point, ain’t no one got any idea what’s happening.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.