Home Forums Music Who should perform at the Superbowl 2022 Halftime Show?

Who should perform at the Superbowl 2022 Halftime Show?

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 163 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
11 months ago
replies
views
users
TomJerry
Gab
Diamond Tier
  • Profile picture
    FEFFO
    Topics:

In my dreams Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran, or like Taylor and Drake. But I think it’s gonna be Ariana and Justin.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Gen
    Topics:

In my dreams Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran, or like Taylor and Drake. But I think it’s gonna be Ariana and Justin.

I think it will also be Ariana and/or Justin. And if it’s Justin, he’ll probably bring out the kid laroi.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    FEFFO
    Topics:

I think it will also be Ariana and/or Justin. And if it’s Justin, he’ll probably bring out the kid laroi.

I could also see Justin and Billie doing it. I still hope for Taylor lol

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Diamond Tier
    Topics:

No shade but if Billie performs at Half Time, viewers will need closed caption & the highest volume possible to understand what she’s singing.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    soltseven
    Topics:

I think Justin has enough recognition but his name does not appeal to a very wide demographic.

Also, I don’t like him at all but he can and should perform by himself.

Same thing with Ariana. But I love her and I’d love her to perform with special guests Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj.

It’s time to let go of this endless summer afternoon

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    soltseven
    Topics:

I think Taylor is gonna wait for at least 1989, if not reputation. Those are the most performative of her albums.

I love folklore and evermore but those songs are not that exciting. I don’t see her doing the show without “Blank Space” and “Shake It Off”.

I don’t think she really likes reputation at this point, but “…Ready for it” is the perfect opener.

It’s time to let go of this endless summer afternoon

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    FEFFO
    Topics:

I think Taylor is gonna wait for at least 1989, if not reputation. Those are the most performative of her albums.

I love folklore and evermore but those songs are not that exciting. I don’t see her doing the show without “Blank Space” and “Shake It Off”.

I don’t think she really likes reputation at this point, but “…Ready for it” is the perfect opener.

Yeah, I agree. Let’s hope for next year

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    FEFFO
    Topics:

No shade but if Billie performs at Half Time, viewers will need closed caption & the highest volume possible to understand what she’s singing.

Lol. I think that if Justin is the headline she could be a guest and maybe sing bad guy with him, dunno. Plus I’m not really a fan of either one of them. In terms of show quality I would pick P!NK.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    theexterminator
    Topics:

KISS

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Gucci
    Topics:

Honey, let’s be real!  Taylor Swift would be a boring choice.  Her music is sleep-inducing.  YAWN!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Toadspanish
    Topics:

I think y’all are forgetting one important thing; As exciting as a Taylor Swift halftime show could be, she’s still sponsored by Coca-Cola. Remember; this is Pepsi’s sponsored halftime show. Not to knock the sails off anything, but any music artist that’s sponsored by Coca-Cola might be advised not to do the show until at least Pepsi no longer sponsors the Halftime Show (which I believe Super Bowl LV is the last one their contracted to do unless they extended that contract). 2023 might be Taylor’s first chance.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Diamond Tier
    Topics:

What’s Susan Boyle been up to? She should headline. Give us choreo Su.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Toadspanish
    Topics:

That being said, why has no one mentioned the Foo Fighters? I think that would be pretty badass. Plus, I don’t think an Alternative Rock act has headlined the show in the past ten years. With the rise of artists like Billie Eilish and a trendy resurface of rock music thanks to “good 4 u” and “my ex’s best friend” for example, I think it’s a great idea to get an act from Alternative now before it goes “out of style”. (SOURCE: Gen Z person who’s seen so many music trends go in and out, like way too much)

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Moment 4 Life
    Topics:

If she finally decides to return to the music industry then I would love Rihanna to be the 2022 performer, with it being her first live performance since her return.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 163 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.