Home Forums Music Who should perform at the Superbowl 2022 Halftime Show?

Who should perform at the Superbowl 2022 Halftime Show?

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 163 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
1 year ago
replies
views
users
TomJerry
Gab
Diamond Tier

• Gagamon
    Topics:

I think It’s too risky for Taylor Swift’s career to headline the Superbowl HalfTime Show, she’s a weak performer, and It could turn terrible ala Maroon 5

The Best Bets for a decent HTS would be Pink, Ariana Grande or Justin Bieber

They have been switching between male and female performers since 2013, so I expect the upcoming performer to be a girl

ReplyCopy URL

PopGuy
    Topics:

Taylor Swift

Meet me at midnight…

ReplyCopy URL

Oscarbuff
    Topics:

Christina!!!

ReplyCopy URL

rue
    Topics:

I think It’s too risky for Taylor Swift’s career to headline the Superbowl HalfTime Show, she’s a weak performer, and It could turn terrible ala Maroon 5

As a huge Taylor fan, this is why I’m kinda torn on whether or not I want her to do it😭I do think she’s a great performer but her vocals can struggle in big spectacle settings like this and are a lot better suited for smaller scale, acoustic settings. Overall I still think she has the hits to put on an entertaining show regardless, and I think it would go fine at worst. Her career is certainly not in jeopardy, she’d just be dragged for a couple days if her performance is bad.

Want Want by Maggie Rogers - Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video, Best Country Song, Best Melodic Rap Performance, Best Traditional R&B Performance, Best Country Solo Performance, Best Rap Solo Performance, Best Metal Performance, Best Rock Song, Best American Roots Performance

ReplyCopy URL

P(oweR) Valley
    Topics:

As a huge Taylor fan, this is why I’m kinda torn on whether or not I want her to do it😭I do think she’s a great performer but her vocals can struggle in big spectacle settings like this and are a lot better suited for smaller scale, acoustic settings. Overall I still think she has the hits to put on an entertaining show regardless, and I think it would go fine at worst. Her career is certainly not in jeopardy, she’d just be dragged for a couple days if her performance is bad.

If The Weekend’s sub par vocals can do decently at the show, then Taylor shouldn’t have any issues. She’s a stadium tour artist, correct?

ReplyCopy URL

Elsa Korr
    Topics:

I barely post in Music forums.

but: Slipknot and Metallica

FYC:
    Best Director: Edgar Wright, Guillermo Del Toro, Jane Campion
    Best Picture: Nightmare Alley, The Power of the Dog
    Best Actress: Kristen Stewart, Thomasin McKenzie, Rooney Mara, Tessa Thompson
    Best Actor: Benedict Cumberbatch, Bradley Cooper
    Best S. Actress: Cate Blanchett, Diana Rigg, Anya Taylor Joy
    Best S. Actor: Kodi Smit McPhee, Willem Dafoe, Richard Jenkins

ReplyCopy URL

TomJerry
    Topics:

I barely post in Music forums.

but: Slipknot and Metallica

YES. Something different from the last Superbowl. Either a female singer or a band (or both) would be great.

ReplyCopy URL

Anna Artdeco
    Topics:

Are we just gonna pretend the reputation stadium tour doesn’t exist…?

ReplyCopy URL

Moment 4 Life
    Topics:

Dua Lipa would be a great choice but I don’t know if it’s still too early in her career for the Super Bowl.

ReplyCopy URL

TomJerry
    Topics:

EXACTLY.

ReplyCopy URL

Gab
    Topics:

I’m completely convinced it’s gonna be Bieber this time. I think him headlining Made in America (Jay Z’s festival) was a test run. He’s been everywhere this year with his music and performing and campaigning heavy.

If it’s not him I think it will be a curveball and someone no one is expecting or necessarily wants to see.

I hate that there’s no approximate date they announce the performer, it’s always random. Could be any time between right now and December

ReplyCopy URL

Cassy76
    Topics:

I think It’s too risky for Taylor Swift’s career to headline the Superbowl HalfTime Show, she’s a weak performer, and It could turn terrible ala Maroon 5 The Best Bets for a decent HTS would be Pink, Ariana Grande or Justin Bieber They have been switching between male and female performers since 2013, so I expect the upcoming performer to be a girl

They all have the hits but neither Justin or Ariana are lively performers. Pink would be perfect.

ReplyCopy URL

rue
    Topics:

If The Weekend’s sub par vocals can do decently at the show, then Taylor shouldn’t have any issues. She’s a stadium tour artist, correct?

Yeah she’d probably do great, I just worry💀

Want Want by Maggie Rogers - Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video, Best Country Song, Best Melodic Rap Performance, Best Traditional R&B Performance, Best Country Solo Performance, Best Rap Solo Performance, Best Metal Performance, Best Rock Song, Best American Roots Performance

ReplyCopy URL

Kai
    Topics:

Justin or Ed are my bets for who it’s going to be.

ReplyCopy URL

Kai
    Topics:

Dua Lipa would be a great choice but I don’t know if it’s still too early in her career for the Super Bowl.

Girl…

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 163 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.