Home Forums Music Who should perform at the Superbowl 2022 Halftime Show?

Who should perform at the Superbowl 2022 Halftime Show?

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 163 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
replies
views
users
TomJerry
Gab
Diamond Tier
  • Profile picture
    Gagamon
    Topics:

I think It’s too risky for Taylor Swift’s career to headline the Superbowl HalfTime Show, she’s a weak performer, and It could turn terrible ala Maroon 5

The Best Bets for a decent HTS would be Pink, Ariana Grande or Justin Bieber

They have been switching between male and female performers since 2013, so I expect the upcoming performer to be a girl

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    PopGuy
    Topics:

Taylor Swift

FYC: Grammys 2022

ALBUM OF THE YEAR
    evermore - Taylor Swift
    SOUR - Olivia Rodrigo
    El Último Tour Del Mundo - Bad Bunny
    Starting Over - Chris Stapleton
    positions - Ariana Grande
    Daddy’s Home - St Vincent

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Oscarbuff
    Topics:

Christina!!!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

I think It’s too risky for Taylor Swift’s career to headline the Superbowl HalfTime Show, she’s a weak performer, and It could turn terrible ala Maroon 5

As a huge Taylor fan, this is why I’m kinda torn on whether or not I want her to do it😭I do think she’s a great performer but her vocals can struggle in big spectacle settings like this and are a lot better suited for smaller scale, acoustic settings. Overall I still think she has the hits to put on an entertaining show regardless, and I think it would go fine at worst. Her career is certainly not in jeopardy, she’d just be dragged for a couple days if her performance is bad.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Ghost
    Topics:

As a huge Taylor fan, this is why I’m kinda torn on whether or not I want her to do it😭I do think she’s a great performer but her vocals can struggle in big spectacle settings like this and are a lot better suited for smaller scale, acoustic settings. Overall I still think she has the hits to put on an entertaining show regardless, and I think it would go fine at worst. Her career is certainly not in jeopardy, she’d just be dragged for a couple days if her performance is bad.

If The Weekend’s sub par vocals can do decently at the show, then Taylor shouldn’t have any issues. She’s a stadium tour artist, correct?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Elsa Korr
    Topics:

I barely post in Music forums.

but: Slipknot and Metallica

FYC-Nightmare Alley in All Categories (Best Picture, Guillermo Del Toro for Best Director, Bradley Cooper for Best Actor, Cate Blanchett for Best Actress, Rooney Mara for Best Supporting Actress, Richard Jenkins for Best Supporting Actor)

FYC-Last Night in Soho (Edgar Wright for Best Director, Thomasin McKenzie for Best Actress, Anya Taylor Joy for Best Supporting Actress, Edgar Wright and Krysty Wilson Cairns for Best Original Screenplay)

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

I barely post in Music forums.

but: Slipknot and Metallica

YES. Something different from the last Superbowl. Either a female singer or a band (or both) would be great.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Anna Artdeco
    Topics:

Are we just gonna pretend the reputation stadium tour doesn’t exist…?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Moment 4 Life
    Topics:

Dua Lipa would be a great choice but I don’t know if it’s still too early in her career for the Super Bowl.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    TomJerry
    Topics:

EXACTLY.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Gab
    Topics:

I’m completely convinced it’s gonna be Bieber this time. I think him headlining Made in America (Jay Z’s festival) was a test run. He’s been everywhere this year with his music and performing and campaigning heavy.

If it’s not him I think it will be a curveball and someone no one is expecting or necessarily wants to see.

I hate that there’s no approximate date they announce the performer, it’s always random. Could be any time between right now and December

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Cassy76
    Topics:

I think It’s too risky for Taylor Swift’s career to headline the Superbowl HalfTime Show, she’s a weak performer, and It could turn terrible ala Maroon 5 The Best Bets for a decent HTS would be Pink, Ariana Grande or Justin Bieber They have been switching between male and female performers since 2013, so I expect the upcoming performer to be a girl

They all have the hits but neither Justin or Ariana are lively performers. Pink would be perfect.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

If The Weekend’s sub par vocals can do decently at the show, then Taylor shouldn’t have any issues. She’s a stadium tour artist, correct?

Yeah she’d probably do great, I just worry💀

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Kai
    Topics:

Justin or Ed are my bets for who it’s going to be.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Kai
    Topics:

Dua Lipa would be a great choice but I don’t know if it’s still too early in her career for the Super Bowl.

Girl…

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 163 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.