Home Forums Music Who will win Best Pop Solo Performance (2019 Grammys)

Who will win Best Pop Solo Performance (2019 Grammys)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 106 total)
Created
2 years ago
Last Reply
2 years ago
( +9 hidden )
replies
views
users
willow
Jerry
darren
Who will win Best Pop Solo Performance (2019 Grammys)
Delicate
34 votes (29.82%)
Better Now
4 votes (3.51%)
God is a woman
23 votes (20.18%)
Havana (Live)
36 votes (31.58%)
Pray
6 votes (5.26%)
I Don't Think About You
0 votes (0.00%)
In My Blood
0 votes (0.00%)
Beautiful Trauma
4 votes (3.51%)
Mine
0 votes (0.00%)
Other (reply with your prediction)
7 votes (6.14%)
  • Profile picture
    rumystic
    Topics:

settle down .. let’s talk about how successful she is in 2019 hahahaha

In 2018? In a thread about Pop solo Grammy? Sounds logical kid..

On that note Camila owned 2018, 2019 shall be no different. Get tougher boots next year.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    willow
    Topics:

In 2018? In a thread about Pop solo Grammy? Sounds logical kid.. On that note Camila owned 2018, 2019 shall be no different. Get tougher boots next year.

Owned???? Lol, please stop….please! let’s wait and see on which place she will be on billboards top female artist of 2018, and on which place her album will be and so on…

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    GD
    Topics:

Speak the truth sis. I never attack anyone here unless they came first or attack my fav with unreasonable argument with demeaning words.

LMAO. « Never attack anyone here unless they came first or attack my fav »

Girl, I said my opinion and you just can’t handle it. Go see a psychiatrist if you can’t understand that people can have different tastes than yours. I’m sure you’re not THAT stupid don’t you?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    GD
    Topics:

Lmao more toxic you are cute hun. Also the only one who WILL get offended by people calling them white-male-fragility-rat is a white male who is fragile and also happens to be a rat. It’s specific. Feel free to be offended. *also cute sidenote: you can check AMAs 2018 thread to see why i called him that

So you’re the kind of person who thinks he knows evertything about everyone right? You’re just a frustrated guy behind your cellphone/computer, probably with no self-esteem, who comes here and acts like an asshole because it’s so nice to insult people for no reason in front of your screen. Where nonody can see you and where everything is allowed. So you can feel better about it. I pity you.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Geoff Andrew
    Topics:

Let’s stick to Grammy discussion, after all it’s only internet forum.

I’m sorry M and Greg or any other posters for my past statements that might be hurtful for some. This post is made with full consciousness and no one from Goldderby contacted me for those who’re wondering. I’ll delete some of my post for good

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Felipe Andolpho
    Topics:

No chance for Maggie Rogers? or she can’t be nominated this year, only next year?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    BICTH
    Topics:

ari’s team really messed her chances up with the submission, camilla so far has the upper hand win since this category has pretty much always gone to the biggest hit in the mix, only exceptions was “set fire to the rain”

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    darren
    Topics:

ari’s team really messed her chances up with the submission, camilla so far has the upper hand win since this category has pretty much always gone to the biggest hit in the mix, only exceptions was “set fire to the rain”

Royals also beat Roar, although it’s debatable which one was bigger at the time.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Brayden Fitzsimmons
    Topics:

How is “Set Fire to the Rain” an exception?, it was a no.1 hit the in 2012, finished at #12 on year end and sold 4m downloads in the US by the time of the 2013 Grammys

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Ghost
    Topics:

How is “Set Fire to the Rain” an exception?, it was a no.1 hit the in 2012, finished at #12 on year end and sold 4m downloads in the US by the time of the 2013 Grammys

“Call Me Maybe” was a much bigger hit, but “Set Fire to the Rain” was a very big hit, especially for a third single. It really did boil down to Adele and Kelly that year. Carly, Katy and Rihanna were just there for the ride. I knew Adele would win again. 21 was #1 for that year and the DVD was massive, too.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    darren
    Topics:

Stronger was bigger too, I think. I assumed that would be the winner, especially since it had Record and Song nominations.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    BICTH
    Topics:

being a big hit is different from being the BIGGEST hit among the nominees

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    ArianaGrandeGrammys2018
    Topics:

being a big hit is different from being the BIGGEST hit among the nominees

But Adele is Adele! She can gets votes even if she doesn’t actually deserve them. She is the ultimate Grammy magnet, always wins! They just adore her! If she would put out more music and more often she could easily get more than 40 Grammys in her career! But she has like 0 collabs in her discography and like 10 music videos and 3 albums and 15 Grammys!

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    BICTH
    Topics:

But Adele is Adele! She can gets votes even if she doesn’t actually deserve them. She is the ultimate Grammy magnet, always wins! They just adore her! If she would put out more music and more often she could easily get more than 40 Grammys in her career! But she has like 0 collabs in her discography and like 10 music videos and 3 albums and 15 Grammys!

what does that have to do with me just stating the fact that “set fire to the rain” was the only time best pop solo has gone to a song that’s not the biggest hit in the running? if you wanna fling your opinion around at least reply to a fitting post

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    leon375
    Topics:

I don’t think Ariana or Camila will get a grammy this year. One had one memorable hit and a forgettable one and the other well had a lot of hits but she ain’t seen as a real artist just a lolita who can really sing.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 106 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.