Home Forums Polls! Poll: 2014 Aaron Paul Emmy Submission

Poll: 2014 Aaron Paul Emmy Submission

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Created
5 years ago
Last Reply
5 years ago
replies
views
users
Marcus Snowde..
Jake
Adri m.
  • Adri m.
    Participant
    Topics:

-Aaron Paul has won twice for supporting actor in a drama series in two consecutive years and now that Breaking Bad is at the top and the fact that he lost this year make fans and viewers more interested in his third and final win. We know that Bryan CranstonAnna Gunn and Breaking Bad will win the Emmys and Globes next year but what about Aaron Paul. We are sure that he will also win but,which episode would be the best submission for Aaron Paul in the Emmys 2014

Marcus Snowden (The Artist Formerly Known as msnowden1)
    Participant
    Topics:

You don’t submit episodes for the Globes. However, you do submit episodes for the Emmys. I was choose “Confessions” as his episode next year. He basically reenacts his “End Times” performance with the last scene. Also, he had more great scenes.

ReplyCopy URL
    Jake
    Participant
    Topics:

LOL at Golden Globes’ submission.

“Confessions” is easily the best tape for him. Of course “End Times” similarities are too obvious to ignore (and both money scenes are about the same incident) but I would pick this episode because of the scene at the desert when he breaks down in Walt’s arms. 

ReplyCopy URL
    Adri m.
    Participant
    Topics:

Ok I though that Globes were like Emmys that they select the best episodes submitted by actors, producers, directors, writers. etc. ‘Confessions’ remind me ‘End Times’ because they talked again about the ricin , Brock and Walt. This was also the tape that made Aaron Paul win in 2012. Jesse is always worried about a kid and what could happen to him or what happened to him. ‘Peekaboo’, ‘Half Measures’, ‘End Times’, ‘Buyout’ and probably ‘Confessions’ are Aaron’s tapes and all talk about a kid in trouble and Jesse pissed off about it. 

ReplyCopy URL
    ETPhoneHome
    Participant
    Topics:

I think that in a final season, it makes sense to submit the final episode. It wraps up the storyline, and it’s a great episode. I think that Confessions would be a great choice too.

ReplyCopy URL
    Marcus Snowden (The Artist Formerly Known as msnowden1)
    Participant
    Topics:

Why would he submit “Felina”? He’s barely in it. 

ReplyCopy URL
    Halo_Insider
    Participant
    Topics:

There’s really no point in submitting “Felina”. If I recall correctly, Jesse doesn’t even show up until the very end, when Walt is confronting Uncle Jack and his crew. And even then, he doesn’t get to do or say much.

“Confessions” and “Rabid Dog” seem to be his only realistic options, with “Confessions” likely the better option. 

ReplyCopy URL
    Renaton
    Topics:

Confessions, without a doubt.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.