Home Forums Polls! Who Should Win Best Drama Series Emmys 2019?

Who Should Win Best Drama Series Emmys 2019?

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Created
3 weeks ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
replies
views
users
wolfali
Miles
ginnala
Who Should Win Best Drama Series Emmys 2019?
Game of Thrones
37 votes (45.12%)
Killing Eve
6 votes (7.32%)
Better Call Saul
8 votes (9.76%)
This is Us
2 votes (2.44%)
Ozark
4 votes (4.88%)
Succession
2 votes (2.44%)
Homecoming
3 votes (3.66%)
Pose
5 votes (6.10%)
Bodyguard
14 votes (17.07%)
The Good Fight
1 votes (1.22%)
  • wolfali
    Participant
    Topics:

Got’s swangsong? Killing Eve’s breakthrough? Some love for Better Call Saul? What do we want to win Best Drama Series this year in such a barren field?

Taken from the Top 10 in the prediction centre.

FYC Emmys 2019 : Phoebe Waller–Bridge ("Fleabag") for Best Actress in a Comedy Series, Sandra Oh ("Killing Eve") for Best Actress in a Drama Series, Michael Sheen ("The Good Fight") for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series, Keeley Hawes ("Bodyguard") for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series, "Maniac", "The Good Fight" and "Killing Eve" in all eligible categories.

Miles
    Participant
    Topics:

I’ve only seen This Is Us, Killing Eve, and Homecoming out of these and Homecoming gets my vote by far.

ReplyCopy URL
    wolfali
    Participant
    Topics:

I’ve only seen This Is Us, Killing Eve, and Homecoming out of these and Homecoming gets my vote by far.

Watch Bodyguard.

FYC Emmys 2019 : Phoebe Waller–Bridge ("Fleabag") for Best Actress in a Comedy Series, Sandra Oh ("Killing Eve") for Best Actress in a Drama Series, Michael Sheen ("The Good Fight") for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series, Keeley Hawes ("Bodyguard") for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series, "Maniac", "The Good Fight" and "Killing Eve" in all eligible categories.

ReplyCopy URL
    ginnala
    Participant
    Topics:

POSE for me. I thought it was truly outstanding, emotional, and I was very attached to it after only 8 episodes. Probably the best thing Ryan Murphy has ever done.

ReplyCopy URL
    Jus
    Participant
    Topics:

I vote for Better Call Saul. Quality stuff. Always.

ReplyCopy URL
    Pulp
    Participant
    Topics:

It should be My Brilliant Friend or The Deuce. I haven’t seen it but I voted for Better Call Saul, out of the ones I’ve seen, it’s Succession. Haven’t seen Homecoming yet.

ReplyCopy URL
    Kay
    Participant
    Topics:

This Is Us gets my vote. The show is still very consistent and the third season has delivered a number of series- best episodes. The show is improving in every aspect and the SAG- winning performances are some of the best television has to offer.

This Is Us also had a better season last year than the Drama Series winner, but that’s a conversation for another day.

ReplyCopy URL
    wolfali
    Participant
    Topics:

This Is Us gets my vote. The show is still very consistent and the third season has delivered a number of series- best episodes. The show is improving in every aspect and the SAG- winning performances are some of the best television has to offer. This Is Us also had a better season last year than the Drama Series winner, but that’s a conversation for another day.

The Crown was robbed of Best Drama Series and S. Actor last year. I mean Dinklage is fantastic but it wasn’t like he had any juicy material and you have to give it to Smith because he elicited sympathy from viewers for a very unsympathetic character.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.