February 13, 2020 at 6:42 am #1203345420
So Gordon Holmes and Malcom Freberg are doing the power ranking this season and i thouht it would be fun to do …
So here are the rules per Gordon…
The Rules: Each week Malcolm Freberg and Gordon Holmes will create separate power rankings. The ranking of the person who is voted out of the next episode will determine the number of points the players will earn. The person with the most points at the end of the season will be declared the “Survivor: Winners at War” champion.
If you wanna play post your ranking here after every episode and then we will update the points after every week .
Check out my online store 🙂February 13, 2020 at 6:43 am #1203345421
This is going to be for the points
Check out my online store 🙂February 13, 2020 at 7:06 am #1203345432
Week 2- Power rankings for 2/19/20
So rolling into week 2 episodes 3 im really unsure as to where the tribes will go, my heart is super into this Old school Alliance as it keeps the majority of my favorite players in the game.
So for this week’s power ranking I am going to be all over the place , partially with my gut and part with my heart
1. Sophie – I think RN she is in a great place and I don’t see her being a target
2. Yul – Same as a Sophie, he will become a big target I think but not rn
3. Danni- once she got in with rob and parv I think she is safe , even if they target the older players I think she is on the safer side of things
4. Wendell – He seems like he is in a really good spot
5. Nick – ( he is my least fav person on the show ) but I do think he will be fine next week
6. Ethan – I think he will be good for a few weeks or a tribe swap.. I don’t think he makes the merge
7. Tony – I cant believe im putting him so low but I think he and Sandra are smart to work with each other cause they both play such a similar game
8. Sandra – Same as tony
9. Rob – I think he has control , him and parv are masterminds and if they can get a solid majority they can make it to the end
10. Parvati – I am so happy that her and rob hooked up and I think it’s the best for them both to make it deep into the game
11. Tyson – if they lose again he will be on the bottom, but I think he is smart enough to throw Kim or Sarah under the bus .
12. Sarah- for some reason I feel like she is going to be in trouble soon
13. Jeremy – He is mad … he is going to have to be taken out ASAP or he is going to gunning for the old school
14. Michele – She feels like she is on the wrong side of the numbers and she would be an easy vote as I feel like no one thinks she out idol hunting
15. Denise – She got on the wrong side in the beginning , but if anyone can come back
16. Kim- She is at the bottom rn and unless she can work some magic she would be an easy vote for them to ditch
17. Adam – If he played his cards right he would be lining up with the bigger players ( Jeremy or Rob ) but he is not doing that yet, he would make an easy vote
18. Ben – I think ben is going to shoot himself in the foot , he is not a straight and its already showing and I see Jeremy and rob both dispatching him
Check out my online store 🙂February 13, 2020 at 8:05 am #1203345467
1. Ethan: As of now only him and Yul are the ones having 100% working strategies but Ethan seems to win people over even quicker than before.
2. Yul: Playing his way and it’s working.
3. Sandra: She is starting off perfectly. Let’s see if she can keep it up.
4. Wendell: I mean he really is a good player socially and physically but slightly worried that is altering what worked the first time for him. Safe for now.
5. Sarah: Just doing the same thing she did last time so her start was solid. Let’s see if she pisses them off or becomes part of te core on her tribe. this could go either way.
6. Parvati: Unlike Rob, she has evolved her game even more and I LOVE that.
7. Tony: I kinda feel like he is going to be safe unless he does something incredibly stupid.
8. Nick: Not a secret my boy Nick is one of my favs but even I am a tad bit worried he can be an easy vote out since he clearly has somewhat of a target on him (i mean he got one vote) and had no idea.
9. Kim: Not sure what to think of her yet this go around. She is clearly a target BUT I think they will take it off of her now that she is a vote in someones corner if approached correctly.
10. Michele: I dont’t think people are taking her very seriously……which bodes well for her.
11. Danni: I forgot she was there, which is odd since she made a good move with what she did.
12. Tyson: Even though he is part of the group that they want to get rid of, I feel like he will manage to get out of that little pigeon hole he inadvertently found himself in.
13. Sophie: I don’t think she really did much so should keep her out people’s cross hairs for a least another week or two.
14. Jeremy: Man is going to be playing to avenge his friend and for his family and now knows that he is a target……he will either bounce back or be gone soon.
15. Rob: He is not hiding he and Parv are very much in it together which I liked but at the same time his ego is still the same and it got him voted out before since he didn’t see people turning on him.
16. Denise: Yikes. Bad Bad start. I think she can bounce back.
17. Ben: Oh Ben…….you are in trouble and Rob can read you like a book.
18. Adam: annoyed me more than words can express last night. Idk what he thought he was getting himself into but he had an even worse start than Natalie in my opinion.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.