February 13, 2020 at 6:42 am #1203345420
So Gordon Holmes and Malcom Freberg are doing the power ranking this season and i thouht it would be fun to do …
So here are the rules per Gordon…
The Rules: Each week Malcolm Freberg and Gordon Holmes will create separate power rankings. The ranking of the person who is voted out of the next episode will determine the number of points the players will earn. The person with the most points at the end of the season will be declared the “Survivor: Winners at War” champion.
If you wanna play post your ranking here after every episode and then we will update the points after every week .
Check out my online store 🙂February 13, 2020 at 6:43 am #1203345421
Running tally for points
Andrew – 3
Check out my online store 🙂February 13, 2020 at 7:06 am #1203345432
Week 2- Power rankings for 2/19/20
So rolling into week 2 episodes 3 im really unsure as to where the tribes will go, my heart is super into this Old school Alliance as it keeps the majority of my favorite players in the game.
So for this week’s power ranking I am going to be all over the place , partially with my gut and part with my heart
1. Sophie – I think RN she is in a great place and I don’t see her being a target
2. Yul – Same as a Sophie, he will become a big target I think but not rn
3. Danni- once she got in with rob and parv I think she is safe , even if they target the older players I think she is on the safer side of things
4. Wendell – He seems like he is in a really good spot
5. Nick – ( he is my least fav person on the show ) but I do think he will be fine next week
6. Ethan – I think he will be good for a few weeks or a tribe swap.. I don’t think he makes the merge
7. Tony – I cant believe im putting him so low but I think he and Sandra are smart to work with each other cause they both play such a similar game
8. Sandra – Same as tony
9. Rob – I think he has control , him and parv are masterminds and if they can get a solid majority they can make it to the end
10. Parvati – I am so happy that her and rob hooked up and I think it’s the best for them both to make it deep into the game
11. Tyson – if they lose again he will be on the bottom, but I think he is smart enough to throw Kim or Sarah under the bus .
12. Sarah- for some reason I feel like she is going to be in trouble soon
13. Jeremy – He is mad … he is going to have to be taken out ASAP or he is going to gunning for the old school
14. Michele – She feels like she is on the wrong side of the numbers and she would be an easy vote as I feel like no one thinks she out idol hunting
15. Denise – She got on the wrong side in the beginning , but if anyone can come back
16. Kim- She is at the bottom rn and unless she can work some magic she would be an easy vote for them to ditch
17. Adam – If he played his cards right he would be lining up with the bigger players ( Jeremy or Rob ) but he is not doing that yet, he would make an easy vote
18. Ben – I think ben is going to shoot himself in the foot , he is not a straight and its already showing and I see Jeremy and rob both dispatching him
Check out my online store 🙂February 13, 2020 at 8:05 am #1203345467
1. Ethan: As of now only him and Yul are the ones having 100% working strategies but Ethan seems to win people over even quicker than before.
2. Yul: Playing his way and it’s working.
3. Sandra: She is starting off perfectly. Let’s see if she can keep it up.
4. Wendell: I mean he really is a good player socially and physically but slightly worried that is altering what worked the first time for him. Safe for now.
5. Sarah: Just doing the same thing she did last time so her start was solid. Let’s see if she pisses them off or becomes part of te core on her tribe. this could go either way.
6. Parvati: Unlike Rob, she has evolved her game even more and I LOVE that.
7. Tony: I kinda feel like he is going to be safe unless he does something incredibly stupid.
8. Nick: Not a secret my boy Nick is one of my favs but even I am a tad bit worried he can be an easy vote out since he clearly has somewhat of a target on him (i mean he got one vote) and had no idea.
9. Kim: Not sure what to think of her yet this go around. She is clearly a target BUT I think they will take it off of her now that she is a vote in someones corner if approached correctly.
10. Michele: I dont’t think people are taking her very seriously……which bodes well for her.
11. Danni: I forgot she was there, which is odd since she made a good move with what she did.
12. Tyson: Even though he is part of the group that they want to get rid of, I feel like he will manage to get out of that little pigeon hole he inadvertently found himself in.
13. Sophie: I don’t think she really did much so should keep her out people’s cross hairs for a least another week or two.
14. Jeremy: Man is going to be playing to avenge his friend and for his family and now knows that he is a target……he will either bounce back or be gone soon.
15. Rob: He is not hiding he and Parv are very much in it together which I liked but at the same time his ego is still the same and it got him voted out before since he didn’t see people turning on him.
16. Denise: Yikes. Bad Bad start. I think she can bounce back.
17. Ben: Oh Ben…….you are in trouble and Rob can read you like a book.
18. Adam: annoyed me more than words can express last night. Idk what he thought he was getting himself into but he had an even worse start than Natalie in my opinion.February 18, 2020 at 9:08 am #1203350831
Here are Gordon and Malcoms power rankings
Check out my online store 🙂February 18, 2020 at 10:21 am #1203350952
Here are Gordon and Malcoms power rankings
Is there a reason why they are underestimating Rob lol.February 19, 2020 at 3:26 pm #1203352626
Last minute rankings for 2/19/20:
1. Yul – thinking long term, building relationships, not on anyone’s radar
2. Sophie – same as Yul, building relationships for long term and not on anyone’s radar
3. Parvati – surprisingly no one seemed to want to get her out quickly, and she’s finding new ways to bond with people
4. Sandra – the hurt feelings toward Rob and everyone knowing her game will hurt her, but for now she’s got an idol and no one even seemed to want her out
5. Wendell – in with a good group and not getting noticed
6. Nick – also in with a good group and going mostly under the radar
7. Ethan – only real concern is that he seems hampered thinking about the newer, faster style of play
8. Sarah – prior player affiliations were discussed, but otherwise in good shape
9. Michele – easy to forget she’s there, which for now can work in her favor
10. Rob – at this point people seem more interested in working with him than against him, and with Amber on EoE, people probably feel less threatened, but no one’s going to forget all the experience he has and relationships he has in the game
11. Danni – seems unscathed after the confrontation with Rob
12. Jeremy – it was him or Natalie, but with Natalie on EoE, and his performance in the next challenge, probably someone his tribe would rather have for now
13. Kim – Poker Alliance vibes will probably still haunt her, but she made a convincing case at tribal that it’s nothing to worry about
14. Tony – didn’t do much to raise eyebrows, but he’s definitely gonna
15. Denise – made herself an easy target getting lost with Adam early on but may be able to push a different narrative going forward
16. Adam – also got lost with Denise, and Ben’s need to save him ended up costing Natalie, revenge could fall on him
17. Tyson – has the Poker Alliance problem, and is actually very close with Rob, Amber, etc., which everyone knows
18. Ben – in addition to the business with Adam, showed very unsavvy gameplay when confronted by Rob
Edge of Extinction rankings
19. Natalie – completed a challenge, got a fire coin, seems pretty mad about getting voted out
20. Amber – just got thereFebruary 20, 2020 at 5:43 am #1203353401
Points for week one
Andrew – 3
post your rankings for next week
Check out my online store 🙂February 20, 2020 at 7:01 am #1203353488
Power ranking 2/20/2020
1. Sophie – She is still my top pick to win this season
2. Yul is in second for sure rn
3. Sarah – I think she will be safe
4. Wendell – will float by
5. Nick – same as Wendell
6. Ethan – I think he safe till the merge
7. Michele – I think she going to be safe for a bit
8. Jeremy – I don’t think they are going to tribal and if they do I don’t think the vote will be him
9. Denise – I think she is taking a back seat RN
10. Sandra – She has an idol so I want to say she will be safe
11. Kim- if her tribe goes to tribal she is on the bottom but im thinking Tyson, tony , Sandra will be bigger targets
12. Rob- I think he will be able to make merge , but they are going to do a swap soon and that could hurt him
13. Adam – I feel like he is in a better spot that Ben or parv
14. Parvati- she needs more people , I don’t know why she isn’t working harder to make a core alliance
15. Tony- IDK … he is a lot and could go at any time
16. Ben – He is shifty and I they know , I think Jeremy and Rob will have to work together and get ben out
17. Tyson- I think Sandra is going to shift the target to Tyson or tony , and I’m thinking Tyson is going to EOE
Check out my online store 🙂February 20, 2020 at 8:56 am #1203353790
1)Nick: Easily safe for awhile.
2)Yul: Easily will slide by until someone realizes how good he actually is playing
3)Sophie: She is starting to make go “I’m rooting for her since she is playing and is under the radar.”
4)Ethan: Easily safe.
5)Sarah: She is playing it smart….by not seemingly playing lol. I’m confused by her this season since she seems to be on auto-pilot.
6)Michele: Easily safe.
7)Parvati: Safe? Not sure. Safe for now? YES.
8)Tony: He is amusing me. That alone makes me think he is safe.
9)Tyson: He should be safe if his tribe wins….if they don’t well that’s another story if they don’t go for Kim or Sandra.
10)Kim: She is still a vote if approached correctly.
11)Sandra: I still think they will take her out quickly but she has an idol so safe now
12)Denise: Same thing I said about Adam.
13)Adam: I think he will be safe….becuase of Ben being a target now after tribal lol
14)Wendell: Idk why but I am getting the sense that they aren’t showing us something because they don’t seem to really take him seriously on his tribe, which makes me think he will be an early vote-off.
15)Jeremy: I think he should be safe…..but he can easilybe targeted by Rob.
16)Rob: I feel like putting him so low might be a mistake but they can shock him with a blindside if they do it right.
17)Ben: WTH is with him?!February 25, 2020 at 8:17 am #1203359768
Here are Gordon and Malcoms lists
Check out my online store 🙂February 25, 2020 at 5:11 pm #1203360444
1. Sophie – The alliance with Sophie, Yul, Wendell and Nick all seem golden for the time being, but Sophie also has half of Kim’s immunity idol
3. Ethan – Even with the “old school alliance” turmoil, no one seemed interested in getting rid of him, and he seems to have a good social game with the old and new school players
6. Adam – Seems to have a fair amount of influence in his tribe and feels like the possible lifeline for a couple of other players
7. Sandra – Long term, I don’t think they’ll let Sandra get too far, but she seems fine for now and also has a whole idol
8. Sarah – No one other than Tony seems to be thinking about her
9. Jeremy – Feels much less on the hot seat than last week and wasn’t really a factor in this week’s deliberations, plus he has the advantage where you can leave tribal council to avoid being voted out
10. Denise – People seem suspicious of her still, but not particularly threatened, and she has half an immunity idol
11. Michele – Again she seems to be going totally under the radar, but also seems to have no influence on the game
12. Rob – Once the others realize that the island won’t open up and swallow them whole if they vote out Rob, he may be in trouble
13. Tony – The likability campaign may be too aggressive and obvious, but it’s better than spy shacks and making a show of looking for idols
14. Parvati – People are realizing what a threat she is and seem ready to take action, but it helps that Danni was voted out, dispelling the possibility of a potent alliance of the old school players
15. Kim – Nothing much seems to be changing on her tribe, and her effort to connect with Sophie by giving her half the immunity idol may have made her more of a target
16. Ben – Continues to look like a total wild card that no one seems to want around
17. Tyson – Tyson and Kim feel like such easy votes, and he was nothing to deflect from him at allFebruary 27, 2020 at 8:39 am #1203362601
My power rankings 2/27/2020
1)Nick: Doing great
2)Sophie: Doing great
3)Yul: Doing great
4)Tony: Doing great
5)Sarah: Doing great.
6)Michelle: I think she is doing good flying under the radar.
7)Wendell: Still can’t shake the feeling that he isn’t really playing 100%
8)Jeremy: Great shot at this now since he can take big shots on the sly and make it work.
9)Kim: I don’t see her going anywhere anytime soon
10)Denise: Should be safe another week.
11)Ben: I think he should be safe at least for another wee now.
12)Sandra: Idk call it a gut feeling but she might be in trouble sooner than later.
13)Parv: Will probably skate by another week but another blue loss might get her out.
14)Tyson: Put a target on his back big time.
15)Adam: Yikes. Put a target on his back big time.
16)Rob: Welp. He is screwed….like I don’t think he will make it to the end or even merge at this point.February 27, 2020 at 9:37 am #1203362682
Points for week 2
Emmy loser – 4
Bringing our totals to
Andrew – 9
emmyLoser – 15
Check out my online store 🙂February 27, 2020 at 10:13 am #1203362785
Power ranking 2/27/20
Check out my online store 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.